Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  hueeks : (24 November 2017 - 01:40 AM) thx
@  Aan : (23 November 2017 - 09:44 PM) @hueeks use "/where" and then save the coords to your "alt+m"
@  hueeks : (23 November 2017 - 09:12 PM) Pls share ur mining macro where u jump left and right while drilling in quick succession pls :th_e3: :th_thx:
@  BlackKnight : (23 November 2017 - 09:03 PM) ok ;)
@  bryan31 : (23 November 2017 - 08:59 PM) its up
@  HaZe : (23 November 2017 - 08:55 PM) The server is going up in a couple of minutes :)
@  BlackKnight : (23 November 2017 - 08:47 PM) hi gm haze still closed?
@  juts13 : (23 November 2017 - 08:02 PM) is server open
@  iJojo1112 : (23 November 2017 - 07:51 PM) @Sixtus, I can't, I'm good now time to hunt MVP's again :D
@  Sixtus : (23 November 2017 - 07:42 PM) Jojo please dont stop sleeping. ^_^ You are competition in MVP hunt LOL
@  HaZe : (23 November 2017 - 07:41 PM) @Sixtus you still got an hour and a half to drink and bake
@  Sixtus : (23 November 2017 - 07:39 PM) Ew. I already ate, shopped, got laid, burried my grandma. And after all that an hour and a half more? Just ew ^_^
@  iJojo1112 : (23 November 2017 - 07:39 PM) Thank Haze! I Sleep well last night :D
@  HaZe : (23 November 2017 - 07:28 PM) An hour and a half more :)
@  Naomi : (23 November 2017 - 06:48 PM) Read Haze's status update
@  Cry Thunder : (23 November 2017 - 06:36 PM) Does anyone know why the server is offline?
@  killonsight : (23 November 2017 - 06:33 PM) they says thanks giving. then thanks. server up pls thanks. :th_heh:
@  Acolyte Class : (23 November 2017 - 06:33 PM) one and a half hour. XD. imma hog all d mines <3
@  Cry Thunder : (23 November 2017 - 06:29 PM) Is the server offline?
@  darkrogue : (23 November 2017 - 05:47 PM) ahahaha hope the server goes back up again hihihih happy thanksgiving to everyone!

Photo

Miner World

• Please log in to reply
176 replies to this topic

Zerro

Zerro

Inactive Ghost

• Forum Rank
  • 4,481 posts
  • LocationThunderstorms
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Users Awards

I'm actually concerned for the first timers who are gonna pursue mining, because there are instances when a pair of Drilling Boots could easily break 2x (or even 3x in a row), hence burning off around 1b+ in the early tries. While this won't matter to higher level miners, since they can access higher level mines that give better loots, this will pose as a problem from new miners as the lower levels mines doesn't give much minerals BUT more trash, and the first beneficial mine they will encounter is at Level 5.

I'd suggest to have the Mayan & Moonlight to have a setting that will prevent Drilling Boots to be broken when drilling these mines. That way, the newbies can try to get used to the system without fear of breaking their own Drilling Boots.

Faelnirv

Faelnirv

Kurwadi

• Forum Rank
  • 1,825 posts
  • LocationLand.
  • Favorite Class:Novice

Users Awards

I'm actually concerned for the first timers who are gonna pursue mining, because there are instances when a pair of Drilling Boots could easily break 2x (or even 3x in a row), hence burning off around 1b+ in the early tries. While this won't matter to higher level miners, since they can access higher level mines that give better loots, this will pose as a problem from new miners as the lower levels mines doesn't give much minerals BUT more trash, and the first beneficial mine they will encounter is at Level 5.

I'd suggest to have the Mayan & Moonlight to have a setting that will prevent Drilling Boots to be broken when drilling these mines. That way, the newbies can try to get used to the system without fear of breaking their own Drilling Boots.

OR, create tiered drills. For example, stone drill for some of the lowest levels of mine, iron drill for the next levels, etc. Basically, the system is similar to minecraft's tiered tools. Creating the lowest level of drill would have to also be way cheaper to make it more accessible for newbie, while the higher level ones would be more expensive to balance the income from mining.

Imo this system is good because it's newbie-friendly while also creating a new, interesting system.

One other suggestion to further this idea would be to increase the chances of gaining profitable loots for higher level of upgrade. Wearing diamond drill, for example, would net the rarest item more often than the stone drill, for example. This would incentivize player to mine till they have the highest level of drills, and add a new feature as well.

Edited by Faelnirv, 03 July 2017 - 06:16 PM.

tictactog

tictactog

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 86 posts

500m for drill boots and you break like 5-8 per 10hrs of farming, thats around =4b and you mine for minerals that arent half the value of what you spent on the boots, should lower the price on drill boots

kooribunny

kooribunny

Meme Lord

• Forum Rank
  • 288 posts
  • LocationWoodstock Main Stage
  • Favorite Class:Stalker

I invested 10 levels in this. 

• Money Maker: (1-20) Gives a chance of receiving 1,000,000 Zeny every time the Drill spins. (Skill) %

It pretty much paid for my boots per day. Minerals cost a lot. You're just not selling it right. Come, lemme finance your plan for you. Be a man. Do the right thing. 

iJojo1112

iJojo1112

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 115 posts

Users Awards
  • Hero Exp Booster: (1-100) Increase the chances of gain 50k Hero EXP during the drill process (Skill / 10) %
  • Division EXP Booster: (1-100) Add chances of gain 50 Division EXP during the dig process  (Skill / 10) %

Any update?

Kyrie

Kyrie

• I Write Sins Not Tragedies •

• Forum Rank
  • 439 posts
  • Favorite Class:Rune Knight

Users Awards

• Hero Exp Booster: (1-100) Increase the chances of gain 50k Hero EXP during the drill process (Skill / 10) %
  • Division EXP Booster: (1-100) Add chances of gain 50 Division EXP during the dig process  (Skill / 10) %

Any update?

I tried putting points in division exp booster up to level 50 and I did not gain any experience compared to double or nothing with some points but still doubling some items.

So, I think it is still not working, I had to reset.

ulol69

ulol69

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 60 posts

wish you can lower the price of the boots.. so sad

Devana

Devana

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 31 posts
  • Favorite Class:Whitesmith

I'm just curious. What happens if one reaches level 150 (Addax mines) first?

HighEnd Succ

HighEnd Succ

Suck at its finest

• Forum Rank
  • 894 posts
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

Users Awards

I'm just curious. What happens if one reaches level 150 (Addax mines) first?

Then he/she will be able to mine Addax mines ofc.

(Unless there is a rewarding system)

Ongab

Ongab

Can't Touch This

• Forum Rank
  • 442 posts
  • Favorite Class:Novice

Users Awards

i miss to play the game  :th_sob:  :th_sob:  :th_sob:

cra2y0

cra2y0

• Forum Rank
  • 2 posts

hi i wanna to ask isit when you "make" it will automatic random place at the map?

Kyrie

Kyrie

• I Write Sins Not Tragedies •

• Forum Rank
  • 439 posts
  • Favorite Class:Rune Knight

Users Awards

hi i wanna to ask isit when you "make" it will automatic random place at the map?

From page 1: In order to make a drill you must send a whisper to "npc:mine" with the word "make". 

If you want to "detect": In order to detect the mine simply send any message to "npc:mine" - For example, "Drill", "Detect", or.."sdjskja". Anything will work.

Once you detect: The Detection skill will advise you to move up, down, left or right until you find the exact location of the mine. It may take a few attempts before you actually find the mine, but once you do..you can mine it for quite a while before the mine is destroyed or runs out of minerals.

You need to use @jump (go to random coordinates) in combination with detection so you can find the mine faster.

cra2y0

cra2y0

• Forum Rank
  • 2 posts

From page 1: In order to make a drill you must send a whisper to "npc:mine" with the word "make". 

If you want to "detect": In order to detect the mine simply send any message to "npc:mine" - For example, "Drill", "Detect", or.."sdjskja". Anything will work.

Once you detect: The Detection skill will advise you to move up, down, left or right until you find the exact location of the mine. It may take a few attempts before you actually find the mine, but once you do..you can mine it for quite a while before the mine is destroyed or runs out of minerals.

You need to use @jump (go to random coordinates) in combination with detection so you can find the mine faster.

thanks

Stoicism

Stoicism

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 266 posts
is the fused cards in effect?

iamhii

iamhii

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 193 posts
  • LocationHere
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

is the fused cards in effect?

Not yet =,(

heyheyhey

heyheyhey

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 111 posts
  • LocationSa Puso mo nag Kakapi
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Can you please make gld_dun02 and gld_dun03 accessible? or just at least change those location... Nobody can mine there unless they join the WOE guild..

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 4,731 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

Can you please make gld_dun02 and gld_dun03 accessible? or just at least change those location... Nobody can mine there unless they join the WOE guild..

That's the point. 

1. Reward players who win WoE.

2. Encourage players to join WoE guilds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users