Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  FARMNKILL : (20 September 2017 - 05:39 PM) nope
@  Death Of Birth : (20 September 2017 - 05:25 PM) does +8 Juggernaut Armor is indestructible ?
@  Undamned : (20 September 2017 - 04:09 AM) @HaZe thankyou for info
@  FARMNKILL : (19 September 2017 - 09:10 AM) npc gone again? sad
@  ulol69 : (19 September 2017 - 07:21 AM) down down
@  hahaha0ver : (19 September 2017 - 01:47 AM) i just buy tickets and suddenly it disapear again
@  RVDL : (19 September 2017 - 01:35 AM) they will just use another account to buy sweepstakes tickets
@  iJojo1112 : (18 September 2017 - 11:44 PM) Can i have a Suggestion about Sweepstakes? why not make it 1Winner/months
@  ulol69 : (18 September 2017 - 08:01 PM) cant connect
@  HaZe : (18 September 2017 - 07:59 PM) @Undamned FARMNKILL won the last Sweepstakes with ticket #175.
@  MeshiRei : (18 September 2017 - 05:39 PM) this voting system T_T
@  FARMNKILL : (18 September 2017 - 03:34 PM) to clarify somethings about the sweepstakes npc: http://www.playdream...e-7#entry370092
@  paranklin : (18 September 2017 - 10:53 AM) Why I cant log in my account?
@  Undamned : (18 September 2017 - 09:45 AM) T^T
@  Pantera : (18 September 2017 - 08:53 AM) Damn that sweepstakes scam
@  Pantera : (18 September 2017 - 08:51 AM) i need my Dm points back and heroic coins
@  FARMNKILL : (18 September 2017 - 03:11 AM) idk why i was mentioned there :th_heh: :th_heh:
@  Undamned : (18 September 2017 - 03:06 AM) ticket to send you to hell, express package one, jk. sweep ticket. farm n kill win again ? or who ?
@  FARMNKILL : (18 September 2017 - 03:04 AM) server back up
@  ulol69 : (18 September 2017 - 03:03 AM) what tickets my bruh?

Photo

Miner World

• Please log in to reply
168 replies to this topic

Zerro

Zerro

Inactive Ghost

• Forum Rank
  • 4,413 posts
  • LocationThunderstorms
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Users Awards

I'm actually concerned for the first timers who are gonna pursue mining, because there are instances when a pair of Drilling Boots could easily break 2x (or even 3x in a row), hence burning off around 1b+ in the early tries. While this won't matter to higher level miners, since they can access higher level mines that give better loots, this will pose as a problem from new miners as the lower levels mines doesn't give much minerals BUT more trash, and the first beneficial mine they will encounter is at Level 5.

I'd suggest to have the Mayan & Moonlight to have a setting that will prevent Drilling Boots to be broken when drilling these mines. That way, the newbies can try to get used to the system without fear of breaking their own Drilling Boots.

Faelnirv

Faelnirv

Kurwadi

• Forum Rank
  • 1,825 posts
  • LocationLand.
  • Favorite Class:Novice

Users Awards

I'm actually concerned for the first timers who are gonna pursue mining, because there are instances when a pair of Drilling Boots could easily break 2x (or even 3x in a row), hence burning off around 1b+ in the early tries. While this won't matter to higher level miners, since they can access higher level mines that give better loots, this will pose as a problem from new miners as the lower levels mines doesn't give much minerals BUT more trash, and the first beneficial mine they will encounter is at Level 5.

I'd suggest to have the Mayan & Moonlight to have a setting that will prevent Drilling Boots to be broken when drilling these mines. That way, the newbies can try to get used to the system without fear of breaking their own Drilling Boots.

OR, create tiered drills. For example, stone drill for some of the lowest levels of mine, iron drill for the next levels, etc. Basically, the system is similar to minecraft's tiered tools. Creating the lowest level of drill would have to also be way cheaper to make it more accessible for newbie, while the higher level ones would be more expensive to balance the income from mining.

Imo this system is good because it's newbie-friendly while also creating a new, interesting system.

One other suggestion to further this idea would be to increase the chances of gaining profitable loots for higher level of upgrade. Wearing diamond drill, for example, would net the rarest item more often than the stone drill, for example. This would incentivize player to mine till they have the highest level of drills, and add a new feature as well.

Edited by Faelnirv, 03 July 2017 - 06:16 PM.

tictactog

tictactog

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 86 posts

500m for drill boots and you break like 5-8 per 10hrs of farming, thats around =4b and you mine for minerals that arent half the value of what you spent on the boots, should lower the price on drill boots

kooribunny

kooribunny

Meme Lord

• Forum Rank
  • 288 posts
  • LocationWoodstock Main Stage
  • Favorite Class:Stalker

I invested 10 levels in this. 

• Money Maker: (1-20) Gives a chance of receiving 1,000,000 Zeny every time the Drill spins. (Skill) %

It pretty much paid for my boots per day. Minerals cost a lot. You're just not selling it right. Come, lemme finance your plan for you. Be a man. Do the right thing. 

iJojo1112

iJojo1112

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 98 posts
  • Hero Exp Booster: (1-100) Increase the chances of gain 50k Hero EXP during the drill process (Skill / 10) %
  • Division EXP Booster: (1-100) Add chances of gain 50 Division EXP during the dig process  (Skill / 10) %

Any update?

Kyrie

Kyrie

• I Write Sins Not Tragedies •

• Forum Rank
  • 323 posts
  • Favorite Class:Rune Knight

• Hero Exp Booster: (1-100) Increase the chances of gain 50k Hero EXP during the drill process (Skill / 10) %
  • Division EXP Booster: (1-100) Add chances of gain 50 Division EXP during the dig process  (Skill / 10) %

Any update?

I tried putting points in division exp booster up to level 50 and I did not gain any experience compared to double or nothing with some points but still doubling some items.

So, I think it is still not working, I had to reset.

ulol69

ulol69

• Forum Rank
  • 12 posts

wish you can lower the price of the boots.. so sad

Devana

Devana

• Forum Rank
  • 15 posts
  • Favorite Class:Whitesmith

I'm just curious. What happens if one reaches level 150 (Addax mines) first?

HighEnd Succ

HighEnd Succ

Suck at its finest

• Forum Rank
  • 879 posts
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

Users Awards

I'm just curious. What happens if one reaches level 150 (Addax mines) first?

Then he/she will be able to mine Addax mines ofc.

(Unless there is a rewarding system)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users