The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Mineral Forgery

10. [Onyx Guard] - [sHIELD] +15 STR, +15 INT, Increases magical and physical damage to demi-humans by 8%, slotted. (If +8, cannot be knockback)
  • 200x - Silicon
  • 100x - Mercury
  • 100x - Aluminium
  •   45x - Corundum
  •   15x - Albite
  •     1x - Valkyrie's Shield
  • ** Default success rate: 40% - Max: 60% **
  • ** EXP Earned: 95~120 Sucess & 25~35 Failure **

fake, there's no onyx in it. haha

A moment of silence for those like me (if there is anyone out there with shit luck like me) that have lost 8 boots in 3 days just barely getting to level 6 in mining. Bankruptcy is </3 

Hypothetical question: If I have mastered my forging skills, is it illegal to "sell my services"?

Hypothetical question: If I have mastered my forging skills, is it illegal to "sell my services"?

in what way? by forging items for other people? that's just like selling them the item you've created. it may be illegal if you sell your services for real money.

imo, it will be illegal if you "run away" with the other people's items instead of actually forging them on their behalf. lol

in what way? by forging items for other people? that's just like selling them the item you've created. it may be illegal if you sell your services for real money.

If it's legal, then I'll forge for zeny. The difference is that I'll use their minerals instead of my own. I never said I'll forge for real money.

If it's legal, then I'll forge for zeny. The difference is that I'll use their minerals instead of my own. I never said I'll forge for real money.

then there's nothing wrong about that. just don't run away like what @kyrieeleison0023 said.

All Accessory have 2 Stats on it but Copper Rosary[1] have only ONE unfair ^_^....

I notice also why there is no Weapon to forge. :th_gawi:  

All Accessory have 2 Stats on it but Copper Rosary[1] have only ONE unfair ^_^....

B-b-but... Copper rosary has dem delicious max HP addition :V

No weapons can be forged indeed, but still, even if there is, it would be needing very many materials x_x

I think there is no weapon because we already have Death Weapons, Hero Weapons and Elite weapons.

Edited by kyrieeleison0023

To GMs, can someone test if you can replicate this issue that I suspect I had last night:

When I was forging my magnetite body armor, I have all the ingredients needed. However my VA is a +4 VA with no card in it. Also in my inventory is another +4 Ghost VA with +10 STR stats. Right now my stat VA is missing in my inventory and I suspect that it was included when I successfully forged my magnetite armor. I have no way to check, so please try if my case is possible. Thanks

To GMs, can someone test if you can replicate this issue that I suspect I had last night:

When I was forging my magnetite body armor, I have all the ingredients needed. However my VA is a +4 VA with no card in it. Also in my inventory is another +4 Ghost VA with +10 STR stats. Right now my stat VA is missing in my inventory and I suspect that it was included when I successfully forged my magnetite armor. I have no way to check, so please try if my case is possible. Thanks

This is my theory : The system will randomly choose the armor if you have 2 or more.

Is there a limit for Marcus Goldstein to forge a hammer safely? He just failed my 2 previous attempts and took away with it my 2B and minerals.

Is there a limit for Marcus Goldstein to forge a hammer safely? He just failed my 2 previous attempts and took away with it my 2B and minerals.

I also experienced this last time. Just unfortunate  :th_sob:  :th_sob:  :th_sob:

I also experienced this last time. Just unfortunate  :th_sob:  :th_sob:  :th_sob:

Do you think this was implemented recently? It never happened to me before.

I am unsure if there were changes. But yes, I noticed that drilling boots easily break, and I had failed forging my hammer like twice already. Maybe because I get to forge often now than before?

I lily dun naw.

Has been the same and untouched since its original implementation.

Can a GM test if the Recycle skill is working properly? I had more than 15+ failed forging attempts today (most of them Pure Oridicon) with level 2 Recycle (10% chance) and so far, none of them triggered the Recycle skill.

Edited by Devana

it is working fine. It has a low chance and it doesn't work on pure ori's and elus if I recall correctly. Neither it will recycle megingjards etc. only minerals excluding pure ori's and elus fragment.

Can a GM test if the Recycle skill is working properly? I had more than 15+ failed forging attempts today (most of them Pure Oridicon) with level 2 Recycle (10% chance) and so far, none of them triggered the Recycle skill.

it works, half of my materials was back. i dont remember what item but it was not pure ori/elu

True Description :

• Quick Forger [1-5] - Reduces the cooldown after forging equipment by 5 minutes per level. (Default is 30 min cooldown, down to 5 minutes at lvl 5)

But in-game, the description is :

"The Quick Forger skill reduces the cool down to forge equipment by 5% per level."

TL;DR : Wrong description in-game.

PS : This goes for live server and beta server.

When will be new fusion card implemented?

Have been waiting for so long T.T