Jump to content

The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

  • Chatbox

    You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Mineral Forgery

Recommended Posts

10. [Onyx Guard] - [sHIELD] +15 STR, +15 INT, Increases magical and physical damage to demi-humans by 8%, slotted. (If +8, cannot be knockback)
  • 200x - Silicon
  • 100x - Mercury
  • 100x - Aluminium
  •   45x - Corundum
  •   15x - Albite
  •     1x - Valkyrie's Shield
  • ** Default success rate: 40% - Max: 60% **
  • ** EXP Earned: 95~120 Sucess & 25~35 Failure **

Im wondering why this shield named Onyx Guard
We dont even need Onyx to make it LMAO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Still Leveling  :th_pif:

idzK6nK.jpg

WTF Bruh, My Mining Level is 105 and im done with it

 

 

By the way,,,,,

 

10. [Onyx Guard] - [sHIELD] +15 STR, +15 INT, Increases magical and physical damage to demi-humans by 8%, slotted. (If +8, cannot be knockback)
  • 200x - Silicon
  • 100x - Mercury
  • 100x - Aluminium
  •   45x - Corundum
  •   15x - Albite
  •     1x - Valkyrie's Shield
  • ** Default success rate: 40% - Max: 60% **
  • ** EXP Earned: 95~120 Sucess & 25~35 Failure **

 

That Corundum requirement should be replaced with Onyx since the shield is called ONYX GUARD, not CORUNDUM GUARD

Or just rename it to be CORUNDUM GUARD

HAHAHA

Edited by Aan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WTF Bruh, My Mining Level is 105 and im done with it

 

 

By the way,,,,,

 

10. [Onyx Guard] - [sHIELD] +15 STR, +15 INT, Increases magical and physical damage to demi-humans by 8%, slotted. (If +8, cannot be knockback)
  • 200x - Silicon
  • 100x - Mercury
  • 100x - Aluminium
  •   45x - Corundum
  •   15x - Albite
  •     1x - Valkyrie's Shield
  • ** Default success rate: 40% - Max: 60% **
  • ** EXP Earned: 95~120 Sucess & 25~35 Failure **

 

That Corundum requirement should be replaced with Onyx since the shield is called ONYX SHIELD, not CORUNDUM SHIELD

Or just rename it to be CORUNDUM SHIELD

HAHAHA

Yeah! good suggest for me,  or change it to Silicon Guard   :th_heh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

To be honest the requirement to forge the items are fine, it just that maybe increase 1% to 3% chance to gain exp when you MINE so you can level up faster and able to do higher level mine much quicker therefor hasten the process into getting these minerals. At the rate it is going right now its really slow to level up. I been mining for about 12 days and only gotten to lvl 60 with average of 1 level per roughly 1 and half to 2 hours.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

mining and forging system need overhaul badly!

1st - lower the price of boots/hammer or reduce the chance of breaking, cause its fucking stupid to punish players for no reason just cause they wanna mine

mining and making zeny is time consuming as is without having to receive random fines of 500m/1b each time that shit breaks!!

so please respect the time your players put into the game doing boring stuff like mining and adjust that crap to a less trolling system

cause you will loose players if after spending 4 -6 hours mining you get nothing cause you had to rebuy boot/hammer multiple times!!

this will help the economy greatly as it will keep more zeny in play for players to spend on other stuff, and will encourage more players to try out mining/forging 

[all those who are wondering.. no it will not make mining any less time consuming and it wont make forging "easy" or make forge gear any less expensive so STFU!]

 

2nd - fix the forging npc!!!!!, if i paid 1b + 75 minerals costing around 500m zeny, i wanna get the fucking hammer!!!!!, can you imagine in real life going to someone paying him money to build you something and then he be like "oops sorry i failed!, if you want me to try again pay me again" ? you will stab him on the spot... fix it so 100% of the time he will make the hammer without problems

 

3rd - drill creation, is there a reason other the waste player time for having such low chance of creating drill ? if so enlighten me.. fix it!

 

 

swear to god it seems that mining and forging system currently designed  to fuck people over

  • Downvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Like Haze would say..I dont like all player roaming around with full of end game items without taking hard time to get it..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Th3mak3r said:

Like Haze would say..I dont like all player roaming around with full of end game items without taking hard time to get it..

dude, are you actually saying spending weeks mining getting minerals for 1 or maybe if lucky 2 attempts at forging and then loosing it all due the high [60%-70%] fail rate at forging is not hard enough ? for real ?.. im not even saying to increase rates of forging just to adjust either pricing or rate of breaking as it adds nothing to the game nor the economy, its just pointless trolling... oh and in case you aren't aware 80% of the server are already geared

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, NitrodropMKII said:

dude, are you actually saying spending weeks mining getting minerals for 1 or maybe if lucky 2 attempts at forging and then loosing it all due the high [60%-70%] fail rate at forging is not hard enough ? for real ?.. im not even saying to increase rates of forging just to adjust either pricing or rate of breaking as it adds nothing to the game nor the economy, its just pointless trolling... oh and in case you aren't aware 80% of the server are already geared

Believe me bro we all been there before there are too many suggestions like this before..ive been also complaining before..but when you reach higher level mining/ forging ..its easy as fck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Th3mak3r said:

Believe me bro we all been there before there are too many suggestions like this before..ive been also complaining before..but when you reach higher level mining/ forging ..its easy as fck.

the problem is not the difficulty, i get that mining should be hard since u get end gear with it.. that not the point, im talking about the penalties for mining, i dont have a problem buying boots for 500m but not if they break 3 times in 3-4 hours, it dosnt add or reduce difficulty of mining/forging all it does is to make u loose money, we have casino for it so we dont need it in mining as well... or stupid crap like and npc charging 1.5b for hammer and the fails at making it [seriously, if you cant see the dumbness of that i dont even know what to say]... so many people go out and defend this kinds of dumb shit just because they are already geared up and dont have to deal with it and dont want others to catch up to them

  • Downvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, NitrodropMKII said:

the problem is not the difficulty, i get that mining should be hard since u get end gear with it.. that not the point, im talking about the penalties for mining, i dont have a problem buying boots for 500m but not if they break 3 times in 3-4 hours, it dosnt add or reduce difficulty of mining/forging all it does is to make u loose money, we have casino for it so we dont need it in mining as well... or stupid crap like and npc charging 1.5b for hammer and the fails at making it [seriously, if you cant see the dumbness of that i dont even know what to say]... so many people go out and defend this kinds of dumb shit just because they are already geared up and dont have to deal with it and dont want others to catch up to them

I already told you if you reach higher level in mining its easy as killing poring. If you dont want your boots breaking then go reset your miner skill and level your boot care..for forging sometimes theirs always a drawback that make the game not boring..believe me what you experience right now is not yet the worse. gl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×