No longer will support classes suffer the pain of PvP without getting rewarded for their effort!
The new Kill Share Party Mode is here to save the day!
We have implemented a new option to the Party Manager NPC that allows all kill rewards to be shared evenly among the members of the party. This opens up the door for players to start playing support classes more often and not have to worry about not getting any kills or rewards.
The Kill Share Mode is accessible via the Party Manager NPC in Caspen or by sending a Whisper to "npc:pvp".
How does it work?
- Once your party has the desired number of members, the party leader can speak with the Party Manager NPC to turn on the Kill Share Mode.
- While the Kill Share Mode is enabled, all the killing rewards earned by the members of the party will go towards a "Party Reward Bank".
- Whenever the party is finished PvPing, the party leader can go back to the Party Manager NPC to turn off the Kill Share Mode.
- When the Kill Share Mode is turned off, all the rewards earned by the party while the mode was enabled will be evenly split among all the original members of the party.
The Kill Share Mode accumulates rewards in the following arenas:
- Hero Arena
- Hero Happy Hours
- 3rd Jobs Arena
The Kill Share Mode accumulates the following rewards:
If you are in a party with Kill Share Mode enabled you will not receive individual rewards such as DM points and Elite Weapon kills when you get a kill. All those rewards will go towards the Party Bank and given away only when the party leader turns off the Kill Share Mode.
- Hero Kills
- Elite Weapon Kills
- Deathmatch Points
- Montangu Kills
- Heroic Coins (HHH)
- Battle Badges (HHH)
I create a party with 3 of my friends, which means the member count for the party is 4 (including me). We go to the Hero Happy Hours Arena and between all the members of the party we manage to get 40 kills. These 40 kills will add 40 Hero Kills, 40 Elite Weapon Kills, 80 DM points, 40 Montangu, 40 Heroic Coins, 120 Battle Badges etc. When I go back to the Party Manager NPC and turn off the Kill Share Mode, each of the original members of the party will receive 10 Hero Kills, 10 Elite Weapon Kills, 20 DM points, 10 Montangu, 10 Heroic Coins, 30 Battle Badges etc.
- In order to receive Elite Weapon Kills earned by the party, the player must be wearing the Elite Weapon when the Kill Share Mode is turned off by the party leader.
- In oder to receive any rewards earned by the party, the player must be online at the time the leader turns off the Kill Share Mode.
- Only the party members that were in the party when the Kill Share Mode was turned on will be able to receive rewards. Any kill earned by a player that was invited after the party turned on the share mode will not be counted.
- The party member count must remain the same as when the Kill Share Mode was turned on. If someone leaves the party or joins the party and the member count changes, no more rewards will be added to the Party Bank.
- If you get kicked out of the party when the leader turns off the Kill Share Mode you will not receive rewards.
- If the party has 10 members and managed to get only 9 DM points, 9/10 = 0.9 = 0. Meaning, nobody will get DM points. Likewise, if there are 3 players and 17 DM points were earned, 17/3 = 5.6 = 5. Each member will get 5 DM points and 2 will be wasted.
- As long as you were in the party when it was registered, you will receive rewards earned by the party, even if you did not personally assist on those kills. All rewards earned by the party are split evenly between all original party members.
- If you want to add a new player to the party you will need to reset the Kill Share Mode so the new player is counted.
This is a system that has been suggested many times and we are excited to finally be able to put it into play. We are eager to see more team work in our PvP arenas and to open the possibility of many new classes to focus on being full support.
The system is very new and complex, your questions are welcome and we depend on all our players to report any bug they encounter with this new system.