Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  Aya : (26 July 2017 - 12:25 PM) Puddi puddi
@  Xero : (26 July 2017 - 12:21 PM) It is someone possibly using macro to illegally farm things without human interaction.
@  Essaimel : (26 July 2017 - 09:54 AM) xero, what is this things? the new system?http://www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/34683-bot/
@  Xero : (26 July 2017 - 06:31 AM) If they need help they can head to Discord where @Faelnirv answers everything because he's the best player in DRO
@  Faelnirv : (26 July 2017 - 06:21 AM) np my man @excoriate
@  Kyrie : (26 July 2017 - 06:03 AM) any SPs out there? some newbies reportedly having no one to answer their inquiries.
@  Excoriate : (26 July 2017 - 05:56 AM) alright. thanks tho. @Xero @Faelnirv xoxo <3
@  Lv1 Akikiw : (26 July 2017 - 05:26 AM) @RVDL +8kmant, gotta have that reflect bonus
@  Imminent : (26 July 2017 - 04:35 AM) @RVDL depends on what character you are using or if you are dueling. I'd say its elite asprika
@  RVDL : (26 July 2017 - 03:34 AM) best garment to compound MalevC on?
@  Faelnirv : (26 July 2017 - 02:39 AM) I would've answered had I known. Unfortunately I don't. Moreover, I highly doubt spamming would encourage people to answer your question, instead I actually think it would create the opposite effect.
@  Xero : (26 July 2017 - 02:33 AM) I'm sorry, neither me nor anyone here is inclined to answer your question, more so you spammed enough times to annoy me, hence I choose to ignore it.

PS: There's a nice price-check thread you can check to get an idea of how much those items cost. You can also check in #vending
@  Excoriate : (26 July 2017 - 02:18 AM) answering would be great too
@  Xero : (26 July 2017 - 02:10 AM) Not spamming shoutbox would be great.
@  Excoriate : (26 July 2017 - 01:49 AM) PC>+10WM with F.Pharoah
@  Excoriate : (26 July 2017 - 01:34 AM) PC>+10WM with F.Pharoah
@  Excoriate : (26 July 2017 - 12:59 AM) PC>+10WM with F.Pharoah
@  Excoriate : (25 July 2017 - 11:29 PM) PC>+10WM with F.Pharoah
@  Excoriate : (25 July 2017 - 11:26 PM) PC>+10WM with F.Pharoah
@  Xero : (25 July 2017 - 08:43 PM) Yes MrShaders

Photo

Kill Share Party Mode

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,557 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

POPULAR

killsharemode.png

No longer will support classes suffer the pain of PvP without getting rewarded for their effort!

The new Kill Share Party Mode is here to save the day!

We have implemented a new option to the Party Manager NPC that allows all kill rewards to be shared evenly among the members of the party. This opens up the door for players to start playing support classes more often and not have to worry about not getting any kills or rewards.

The Kill Share Mode is accessible via the Party Manager NPC in Caspen or by sending a Whisper to "npc:pvp".

How does it work?

1. Once your party has the desired number of members, the party leader can speak with the Party Manager NPC to turn on the Kill Share Mode.
  2. While the Kill Share Mode is enabled, all the killing rewards earned by the members of the party will go towards a "Party Reward Bank".
  3. Whenever the party is finished PvPing, the party leader can go back to the Party Manager NPC to turn off the Kill Share Mode.
  4. When the Kill Share Mode is turned off, all the rewards earned by the party while the mode was enabled will be evenly split among all the original members of the party.

The Kill Share Mode accumulates rewards in the following arenas:

• Hero Arena
  • Hero Happy Hours
  • 3rd Jobs Arena

The Kill Share Mode accumulates the following rewards:

If you are in a party with Kill Share Mode enabled you will not receive individual rewards such as DM points and Elite Weapon kills when you get a kill. All those rewards will go towards the Party Bank and given away only when the party leader turns off the Kill Share Mode.

• Hero Kills
  • Elite Weapon Kills
  • Deathmatch Points
  • Montangu Kills
  • Heroic Coins (HHH)
  • Battle Badges (HHH)

Example:

I create a party with 3 of my friends, which means the member count for the party is 4 (including me). We go to the Hero Happy Hours Arena and between all the members of the party we manage to get 40 kills. These 40 kills will add 40 Hero Kills, 40 Elite Weapon Kills, 80 DM points, 40 Montangu, 40 Heroic Coins, 120 Battle Badges etc. When I go back to the Party Manager NPC and turn off the Kill Share Mode, each of the original members of the party will receive 10 Hero Kills, 10 Elite Weapon Kills, 20 DM points, 10 Montangu, 10 Heroic Coins, 30 Battle Badges etc.

Notes:

• In order to receive Elite Weapon Kills earned by the party, the player must be wearing the Elite Weapon when the Kill Share Mode is turned off by the party leader.
  • In oder to receive any rewards earned by the party, the player must be online at the time the leader turns off the Kill Share Mode.
  • Only the party members that were in the party when the Kill Share Mode was turned on will be able to receive rewards. Any kill earned by a player that was invited after the party turned on the share mode will not be counted.
  • The party member count must remain the same as when the Kill Share Mode was turned on. If someone leaves the party or joins the party and the member count changes, no more rewards will be added to the Party Bank.
  • If you get kicked out of the party when the leader turns off the Kill Share Mode you will not receive rewards.
  • If the party has 10 members and managed to get only 9 DM points, 9/10 = 0.9 = 0. Meaning, nobody will get DM points. Likewise, if there are 3 players and 17 DM points were earned, 17/3 = 5.6 = 5. Each member will get 5 DM points and 2 will be wasted.
  • As long as you were in the party when it was registered, you will receive rewards earned by the party, even if you did not personally assist on those kills. All rewards earned by the party are split evenly between all original party members.
  • If you want to add a new player to the party you will need to reset the Kill Share Mode so the new player is counted.

This is a system that has been suggested many times and we are excited to finally be able to put it into play. We are eager to see more team work in our PvP arenas and to open the possibility of many new classes to focus on being full support.

The system is very new and complex, your questions are welcome and we depend on all our players to report any bug they encounter with this new system.

tiamat

tiamat

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 194 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Favorite Class:Gunslinger

ooohhh!! thanks for all have you done Sir HaZe, ^^ +1 +1

HighEnd Succ

HighEnd Succ

Suck at its finest

• Forum Rank
  • 785 posts
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

Users Awards

Now I can see ABs being so happy.

notpro

notpro

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 211 posts
  • Favorite Class:Assassin Cross

+ 99999999999999999

HAZE HU AKHBAR !!

This opens up so many more team compositions and we'll actually have ACTUAL team compositions.
Classes and jobs that weren't utilized before will hopefully start popping up and team-play is 100% rewarded.

Edited by notpro, 27 May 2017 - 05:13 PM.

Eirandir

Eirandir

• Forum Rank
  • 16 posts

THIS IS AWESOME, now my wife can finally get some kills with her AB lol nice one HaZe!

Luciara

Luciara

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 1,139 posts
  • Favorite Class:High Priest

Users Awards

OMIGOD THE PRIEST REWARDING SYSTEM IS FINISHED! I LOVE YOU

Murcielago

Murcielago

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 1,842 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan
  • Favorite Class:Ranger

Users Awards

insert all AB's love  :th_e3:

edit:

where's the npc located haze?

edit edit:

found it lol. i didnt notice the party manager npc name

Edited by Murcielago, 27 May 2017 - 05:33 PM.

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,557 posts

Users Awards

No only ABs,

We are eager to see more Devotion Paladins, full support Soul Linkers, full support professors, stalkers stripping, etc etc.. the possibilities are endless with this update!

Luciara

Luciara

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 1,139 posts

Users Awards

^ you forgot to mention where the NPC is in the original post

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,557 posts

Users Awards

^ you forgot to mention where the NPC is in the original post

Its not a new NPC, the party manager has been in Caspen and Division bases for a long time :)

Murcielago

Murcielago

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 1,842 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan

Users Awards

Its not a new NPC, the party manager has been in Caspen and Division bases for a long time :)

thanks to this haze.. we only notice this NPC in Division bases. we didnt notice there was 1 in caspen LOL

Luciara

Luciara

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 1,139 posts

Users Awards

Lol oh, I thought it was a new NPC that was made just for this. Anyways, thanks a lot for this update, it's gonna be real good

Sixtus

Sixtus

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 547 posts

Lol oh, I thought it was a new NPC that was made just for this. Anyways, thanks a lot for this update, it's gonna be real good

I just saw your rep count Q____Q. I admire.

AllenAaron

AllenAaron

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 247 posts
  • Favorite Class:Arch Bishop

Niceee :th_no1:

Ataska

Ataska

• Forum Rank
  • 11 posts
  • LocationHalulu Hawaii
  • Favorite Class:Magician

OH MY :D ANYONE WANT HELP ME?  :th_heh:

iJojo1112

iJojo1112

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 85 posts

nice +1 Master Haze ^_^

Lv1 Akikiw

Lv1 Akikiw

Weak Ninja

• Forum Rank
  • 794 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

B>elite hero kills party boost for my 200 kills requirements

(is this even possible?)

Edited by Lv1 Akikiw, 27 May 2017 - 07:58 PM.

Kailya

Kailya

#ALITTLEWEIRD

• Forum Rank
  • 3,860 posts
  • LocationAustralia
  • Favorite Class:Arch Bishop

Users Awards

nice.
Finally ! been waiting for this <3

Murcielago

Murcielago

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 1,842 posts
  • LocationTokyo, Japan

Users Awards

S> killing montage service. :th_gg:

PandemoniumArrows

PandemoniumArrows

• Forum Rank
  • 11 posts

I rarely comment on any updates but i really find this update freaking awesome.

Well done to all who work on this update.. !! +1000000

Edited by PandemoniumArrows, 27 May 2017 - 08:31 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users