The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Adonias Sturdy

Ghosts members.

Just wanna say hi to my fellow ghosts members who are active right now. Hi to all of you. Jov. Pao. Suzu. Chua. Lemen. Koyz. Drin. Shan. Jack. Josh. And to others that i do not mention. I really miss you guys. Hope to play with you again guys. God bless you always guys.

Still can't get your DRO to work?

LOL. Try to consult the Technical Difficulties lad.

INOM INOM INOM INOM

BEST. SOLUTION. EVER. Drop by Manila again anytime, Danjo ^~^

DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK DRINK

Miss you all guys. Zero we do all the shits that we can do still i cant play. Thats shitty though. KEKEKE

I *might* be able to help you here, what's the issue you're having? Is it the 0xc0000142 error?

I *might* be able to help you here, what's the issue you're having? Is it the 0xc0000142 error?

No bro. The issue that im having is that whenever i've finished the patch. It always says that the exe file is corrupted. Any suggestions?

Probably, replace the exe file with a working one. Don't have the link for a working one though

Probably, replace the exe file with a working one. Don't have the link for a working one though

that is not helping.. at all.

that is not helping.. at all.

Fcking Bitchma. Go back to your retirement hole

Well, I think the solution I have could probably fix that, tho I'm not sure. Lol
Try doing this:

1 - Download either "Avast Antivirus Premier" or "Avast Antivirus Free" and "Avast Internet Security";
2 - Do a full computer scan;
3 - Block dRO with Avast Premier (or with Internet Security in case you got that one);
4 - Try to launch dRO. The error 0xc0000142 (or maybe "the EXE file is corrupted" error in your case) should appear;
5 - Deactivate Avast Premier (or both Free and IS in case you got these) and try to launch dRO again. In case it works, you can uninstall the Avast thingies.

Also, in case you manage to run dRO normally again, say it here, wanna see if it works for other errors than only the 142 one. =D

Yea, it's a weird solution, but it worked for me back then. Hahahah XD