The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

karlnico10

HELP ME WITH THIS ERROR PLEASE!

Question

5 answers to this question

You don't need to post a thread 2x about this same problem...

Someone already answered in your last thread that you made.

But just in case:

Check this link. -> http://www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/32140-clearing-some-misconceptions-about-errors/ <- And read #10 solution. It's saying that you need to delete the files in your dRO folder that is showing on the error popping out.

Second, it's better if you reinstall with your Anti-virus temporarily turned off if your computer has it. It's also recommended to use the Full Installer instead of other Installers since with Full Installer, you'll only have near 0 problems.

When done reinstalling, make sure you run the DreamerRO Patcher.exe first to patch the latest updates, and make sure you run it "Run as administrator", same as exe.exe and Setup.exe, Setup2.exe.

You don't need to post a thread 2x about this same problem...

Someone already answered in your last thread that you made.

But just in case:

Check this link. -> http://www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/32140-clearing-some-misconceptions-about-errors/ <- And read #10 solution. It's saying that you need to delete the files in your dRO folder that is showing on the error popping out.

Second, it's better if you reinstall with your Anti-virus temporarily turned off if your computer has it. It's also recommended to use the Full Installer instead of other Installers since with Full Installer, you'll only have near 0 problems.

When done reinstalling, make sure you run the DreamerRO Patcher.exe first to patch the latest updates, and make sure you run it "Run as administrator", same as exe.exe and Setup.exe, Setup2.exe.

1. I don't have any anti virus.

2. When I close the game then open the game again it always pop-up and the re-install is the only solution and it waste time.

3. After the INVALID FILE HAS BEEN DETECTED: CPS.DLL it become THE EXE FILE IS CORRUPTED!

4. Did all the solution but nothing solve my problem.

2. When I close the game then open the game again it always pop-up and the re-install is the only solution and it waste time.

3. After the INVALID FILE HAS BEEN DETECTED: CPS.DLL it become THE EXE FILE IS CORRUPTED!

Can you check if your audio icon in the right lower part of your screen has the red x icon?

Base on what you said, you don't have Anti-virus...

Then all I can say is:

Download and install an Anti-virus.

This might be the cause or reason why you are experiencing this problem.

Most of players who experience this have no Anti-virus installed, thus resulting for them to have this problem. Second reason is that their installer is corrupted.

Now try downloading and installing an Anti-virus, then do the steps I first posted here.

Also check what Kyrie said, it might be the cause too.