The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

HaZe

Renewal Download & Registration

As of October 4, 2017, DreamerRO is now using the Renewal Patcher and Client to connect to the Renewal server. All your characters and account data has been migrated successfully to the Renewal Server. The pre-renewal server will now be up for testing purposes only and for skill comparisons.

If you have not downloaded the new client yet, you must do so before you can connect to the server and play DreamerRO.

The main website is still not connected to the Renewal database so please use the control panel link above for all your account services until the main website is updated.

Outdated Information.

Download the renewal full client from our main site :)

tried mega with 4 browsers, even after fresh update it would tell me my browser is outdated.. new host please

tried mega with 4 browsers, even after fresh update it would tell me my browser is outdated.. new host please

I added a mirror with MediaFire now.

Upload the client through Torrent pls

Torrent takes a long time to go live because it needs seeders and since this is a temporary client I don't think it would be worth seeding for a couple of weeks worth.

You can use Download Manager to download from Media Fire and it should allow you to pause/restart your download if your connection is unstable.

It's not that my connection is unstable, but it's either my IP is blocked by these file sharing sites or my ISP blocked them.

Anyway, does the Beta server exist solely for the Renewal update, or would it be also used for other updates in the future?

It's not that my connection is unstable, but it's either my IP is blocked by these file sharing sites or my ISP blocked them.

Anyway, does the Beta server exist solely for the Renewal update, or would it be also used for other updates in the future?

All future updates will go through the new autopatcher. You can wait until the official release if you want though. Right now we are just testing before we release the update to the live server.

Hi Haze, can you provide a lite client for this? Btw, thanks for making renewal possible on this server and very good job on this!

A lite version is not recommended because we are using a 2017 client and requires everything to be fully up to date.

A lite version is not recommended because we are using a 2017 client and requires everything to be fully up to date.

Sorry, I have slow connection and hoping if I can download the only files I need. I do have updated kRO client as of 08/31/2017. At least can you provide client files without the data and rdata grfs?

Edited by flyingcat

Sorry, I have slow connection and hoping if I can download the only files I need. I do have updated kRO client as of 08/31/2017. At least can you provide client files without the data and rdata grfs?

For the beta I prefer everyone to play with the full client. If i make a lite client available a lot of other people will download it as well and I want to avoid bug reports and errors related to bad installation or the player not having all the files required to play.

WOW BETA <3 So we need to download this one? and our character today will not exist anymore after the renewal?

This one is for those who are interested in testing or adapting themselves to the dRO renewal version. If the old client gets updated to renewal, your character will still exist.