The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

HaZe

Renewal Download & Registration

For the beta I prefer everyone to play with the full client. If i make a lite client available a lot of other people will download it as well and I want to avoid bug reports and errors related to bad installation or the player not having all the files required to play.

Oh I see. Maybe it is not possible for this time to participate in beta testing. I hope that in the official release, lite client will be available. Thanks again Haze! :th_no1:

do we need to re-download this after the beta ends?

You will possibly be able to play fine with the client you downloaded for the beta server. All updates are being sent via the patcher anyways. When the server is ready we will release a new full client that doesn't require dozens of patches to be up to date.

Will our items retain once the server upgrades to renewal?

Any item, characters and progress you have on the current LIVE server will be moved to the updated Renewal server when the beta phase is over. Any progress or character made on the beta server will be wiped before the release of the update.

Hi, so I downloaded the MediaFire Mirror version and once that is finished. I made a new account on the Dreamer ro website. For some reason I can't make a new character since it keep rejecting my username or password (and I know I have the right user and pw). Any ideas on logging in the game? 

Nvm problem solve. 

Edited by DarkReaper

anyone ? pls help us

There are 2 download links and I was just able to download from both of them. Which one is giving you the error? Why can't you download from the other mirror?

Hey guys. I was stopped playing dreamerro from December 2015 due to busy. As i do some updates after gone for a while, the patch failed to retrieve from 6 nov 2016. Anyone can help me. Very missed this game. Thanks guys

Hey guys. I was stopped playing dreamerro from December 2015 due to busy. As i do some updates after gone for a while, the patch failed to retrieve from 6 nov 2016. Anyone can help me. Very missed this game. Thanks guys

Hi, welcome back. There is an on-going server migration, kindly read through this: http://www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/35145-migrating-database-from-prerenewal-to-renewal/

You can get the new client here: http://www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/34947-renewal-download-registration/

do i need to download the beta client after you guys finished the updates? or the old client will update itself to renewal? thx 

i can't log in

first log in it say "please check total character numbers (require page 87557/request page 3)" i press enter again and my char will appear...

when i chose one of my char it say "reject from server.(3)" and programe will be close...

second log in it say "server recoqnizes your last log in. please try again after a few minutes.(8)" and program will be close...

Edited by Zoldiq

to Haze

if i log in...dreamerro beta for the first log
and my char will appear...i chose one of my char and....
program close....

second log in...
and program close to...

why?

I think you need to patch it first?? The dreamer ro patcher.. Edited by Kel

Now that the Beta client will be officially used as the succeeding server, maybe now is the time to seed the client through Torrent.

Now that the Beta client will be officially used as the succeeding server, maybe now is the time to seed the client through Torrent.

I uploaded a torrent yesterday, ive seeded about 30GB already so there should be other seeders with the full client as well.

The torrent link can be found on the main site as well as the mega and mediafire direct download mirrors.