The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Renewal Download & Registration

please have a part by part of this client. my connection is not so fast, it cant download this big file.  :th_sob:  :th_sob:

Have you tried downloading the torrent version? it is recommended for people with slow connection because it can be paused and resumed.

Have you tried downloading the torrent version? it is recommended for people with slow connection because it can be paused and resumed.

The torrent is actually down. Gives me a 404 error page when I try to click

No part by part on media fire? Torrent takes too long to download.....

Make your RO more accessible....how can they play if can't download

Edited by Kro

Its possible the file got corrupted during download. You can try to download again via a different mirror if you'd like.

Its possible the file got corrupted during download. You can try to download again via a different mirror if you'd like.

yes HaZe it says that there's and corrupted file... thats why i cant play dro now ):

Edited by Kaitou Kun

I got that error too...but I just finish extracting...and close it and use dro patcher after patching the game works

I got that error too...but I just finish extracting...and close it and use dro patcher after patching the game works

mine it is not yet finish, i didnt see any patcher on the file i extracted with corrupt files in it

Make sure your antivirus is not automatically deleting files during the installation. You can try with it disabled and see if it installs properly. Also, make sure to install on your Desktop and not your C drive.

I try to do that too, yet it say there still Corrupted files, and BTW on the Mega Download, i still need to make an account to continue the download??