Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  FARMNKILL : (20 September 2017 - 05:39 PM) nope
@  Death Of Birth : (20 September 2017 - 05:25 PM) does +8 Juggernaut Armor is indestructible ?
@  Undamned : (20 September 2017 - 04:09 AM) @HaZe thankyou for info
@  FARMNKILL : (19 September 2017 - 09:10 AM) npc gone again? sad
@  ulol69 : (19 September 2017 - 07:21 AM) down down
@  hahaha0ver : (19 September 2017 - 01:47 AM) i just buy tickets and suddenly it disapear again
@  RVDL : (19 September 2017 - 01:35 AM) they will just use another account to buy sweepstakes tickets
@  iJojo1112 : (18 September 2017 - 11:44 PM) Can i have a Suggestion about Sweepstakes? why not make it 1Winner/months
@  ulol69 : (18 September 2017 - 08:01 PM) cant connect
@  HaZe : (18 September 2017 - 07:59 PM) @Undamned FARMNKILL won the last Sweepstakes with ticket #175.
@  MeshiRei : (18 September 2017 - 05:39 PM) this voting system T_T
@  FARMNKILL : (18 September 2017 - 03:34 PM) to clarify somethings about the sweepstakes npc: http://www.playdream...e-7#entry370092
@  paranklin : (18 September 2017 - 10:53 AM) Why I cant log in my account?
@  Undamned : (18 September 2017 - 09:45 AM) T^T
@  Pantera : (18 September 2017 - 08:53 AM) Damn that sweepstakes scam
@  Pantera : (18 September 2017 - 08:51 AM) i need my Dm points back and heroic coins
@  FARMNKILL : (18 September 2017 - 03:11 AM) idk why i was mentioned there :th_heh: :th_heh:
@  Undamned : (18 September 2017 - 03:06 AM) ticket to send you to hell, express package one, jk. sweep ticket. farm n kill win again ? or who ?
@  FARMNKILL : (18 September 2017 - 03:04 AM) server back up
@  ulol69 : (18 September 2017 - 03:03 AM) what tickets my bruh?

Photo

Renewal Download & Registration

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,665 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

The server is currently in beta mode, which means none of your accounts or items exist on this beta server. Don't worry though, all your progress will be merged to the Renewal server once the beta is finalized. For now you will need to create a new account and new characters to help you test the server.

In the beta server you will find an NPC in caspen that will make you an instant Lvl 4 Elite Hero and will also place you in a random division. You can use this NPC to instantly jump into the end-game content to test it out.

In the beta server you will also find a ton of Admin-Level commands such as @item, @zeny, @jobchange and other commands that will help you get to max level and equipped without having to grind for items. You can use @commands in-game to see all the commands available to you.

Tomo Asama

Tomo Asama

Blue.

• Forum Rank
  • 977 posts
  • LocationIn Somewhere
  • Favorite Class:Ranger

Users Awards

Ohh great! Lets do this!

iJojo1112

iJojo1112

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 98 posts

Let's do it! ^_^

AllenAaron

AllenAaron

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 290 posts
  • Favorite Class:Arch Bishop
Wewwwwww

Altheia

Altheia

Nom. Nom. Nom. Nom.

• Forum Rank
  • 543 posts
  • LocationNear Downstairs.
  • Favorite Class:Acolyte

Users Awards

:th_no1:  :th_no1:  :th_no1:  :th_no1:  :th_no1:  :th_e3:  :th_e3:

F h r e y a N

F h r e y a N

The Mighty Goddess

• Forum Rank
  • 445 posts
  • LocationPH
  • Favorite Class:Rune Knight

+1 very nice move on beta to keep safe everything more power Master HaZe

Championasa

Championasa

• Forum Rank
  • 15 posts
  • LocationPH.
  • Favorite Class:Gunslinger

nc nc. +1 Haze lets go test beta mode :th_gg:  :th_gg:

Anioviel

Anioviel

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 393 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

Great!!! Quick question though. Will there be a torrent download for the full patcher? :)

dub

dub

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 219 posts
  • Favorite Class:Stalker

tried mega with 4 browsers, even after fresh update it would tell me my browser is outdated.. new host please

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,665 posts

Users Awards

tried mega with 4 browsers, even after fresh update it would tell me my browser is outdated.. new host please

I added a mirror with MediaFire now.

dub

dub

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 219 posts

thanks, downloading now

GM Lorien

GM Lorien

Chief Game Master

• Forum Rank
  • 830 posts

Users Awards

YES!

RVDL

RVDL

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 42 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Kekistan
  • Favorite Class:Swordsman

Upload the client through Torrent pls

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,665 posts

Users Awards

Upload the client through Torrent pls

Torrent takes a long time to go live because it needs seeders and since this is a temporary client I don't think it would be worth seeding for a couple of weeks worth.

You can use Download Manager to download from Media Fire and it should allow you to pause/restart your download if your connection is unstable.

RVDL

RVDL

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 42 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Kekistan
  • Favorite Class:Swordsman

It's not that my connection is unstable, but it's either my IP is blocked by these file sharing sites or my ISP blocked them.

Anyway, does the Beta server exist solely for the Renewal update, or would it be also used for other updates in the future?

Lv1 Akikiw

Lv1 Akikiw

One Cell Final Strike

• Forum Rank
  • 812 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

lets do this!!!

l3akaDolphin

l3akaDolphin

• Forum Rank
  • 14 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ranger

Ohhh Myyy Goshhh !! I wanna test all the commands !! xDDDD

flyingcat

flyingcat

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 141 posts
Hi Haze, can you provide a lite client for this? Btw, thanks for making renewal possible on this server and very good job on this!

kirov05

kirov05

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 66 posts
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

I love you HaZe   :th_lv:

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,665 posts

Users Awards

It's not that my connection is unstable, but it's either my IP is blocked by these file sharing sites or my ISP blocked them.

Anyway, does the Beta server exist solely for the Renewal update, or would it be also used for other updates in the future?

All future updates will go through the new autopatcher. You can wait until the official release if you want though. Right now we are just testing before we release the update to the live server.

Hi Haze, can you provide a lite client for this? Btw, thanks for making renewal possible on this server and very good job on this!

A lite version is not recommended because we are using a 2017 client and requires everything to be fully up to date.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users