Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  FARMNKILL : (20 September 2017 - 05:39 PM) nope
@  Death Of Birth : (20 September 2017 - 05:25 PM) does +8 Juggernaut Armor is indestructible ?
@  Undamned : (20 September 2017 - 04:09 AM) @HaZe thankyou for info
@  FARMNKILL : (19 September 2017 - 09:10 AM) npc gone again? sad
@  ulol69 : (19 September 2017 - 07:21 AM) down down
@  hahaha0ver : (19 September 2017 - 01:47 AM) i just buy tickets and suddenly it disapear again
@  RVDL : (19 September 2017 - 01:35 AM) they will just use another account to buy sweepstakes tickets
@  iJojo1112 : (18 September 2017 - 11:44 PM) Can i have a Suggestion about Sweepstakes? why not make it 1Winner/months
@  ulol69 : (18 September 2017 - 08:01 PM) cant connect
@  HaZe : (18 September 2017 - 07:59 PM) @Undamned FARMNKILL won the last Sweepstakes with ticket #175.
@  MeshiRei : (18 September 2017 - 05:39 PM) this voting system T_T
@  FARMNKILL : (18 September 2017 - 03:34 PM) to clarify somethings about the sweepstakes npc: http://www.playdream...e-7#entry370092
@  paranklin : (18 September 2017 - 10:53 AM) Why I cant log in my account?
@  Undamned : (18 September 2017 - 09:45 AM) T^T
@  Pantera : (18 September 2017 - 08:53 AM) Damn that sweepstakes scam
@  Pantera : (18 September 2017 - 08:51 AM) i need my Dm points back and heroic coins
@  FARMNKILL : (18 September 2017 - 03:11 AM) idk why i was mentioned there :th_heh: :th_heh:
@  Undamned : (18 September 2017 - 03:06 AM) ticket to send you to hell, express package one, jk. sweep ticket. farm n kill win again ? or who ?
@  FARMNKILL : (18 September 2017 - 03:04 AM) server back up
@  ulol69 : (18 September 2017 - 03:03 AM) what tickets my bruh?

Photo

Renewal Download & Registration

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

flyingcat

flyingcat

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 141 posts

A lite version is not recommended because we are using a 2017 client and requires everything to be fully up to date.

Sorry, I have slow connection and hoping if I can download the only files I need. I do have updated kRO client as of 08/31/2017. At least can you provide client files without the data and rdata grfs?

Edited by flyingcat, 02 September 2017 - 08:44 PM.

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,665 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

Sorry, I have slow connection and hoping if I can download the only files I need. I do have updated kRO client as of 08/31/2017. At least can you provide client files without the data and rdata grfs?

For the beta I prefer everyone to play with the full client. If i make a lite client available a lot of other people will download it as well and I want to avoid bug reports and errors related to bad installation or the player not having all the files required to play.

Kaitou Kun

Kaitou Kun

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 37 posts
  • LocationOuterspace
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

WOW BETA <3 So we need to download this one? and our character today will not exist anymore after the renewal?

HighEnd Succ

HighEnd Succ

Suck at its finest

• Forum Rank
  • 879 posts
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

Users Awards

WOW BETA <3 So we need to download this one? and our character today will not exist anymore after the renewal?

This one is for those who are interested in testing or adapting themselves to the dRO renewal version. If the old client gets updated to renewal, your character will still exist.

FARMNKILL

FARMNKILL

KILL2FARM

• Forum Rank
  • 1,108 posts
  • LocationPH
  • Favorite Class:Royal Guard

Users Awards

do we need to re-download this after the beta ends?

flyingcat

flyingcat

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 141 posts

For the beta I prefer everyone to play with the full client. If i make a lite client available a lot of other people will download it as well and I want to avoid bug reports and errors related to bad installation or the player not having all the files required to play.

Oh I see. Maybe it is not possible for this time to participate in beta testing. I hope that in the official release, lite client will be available. Thanks again Haze! :th_no1:

edgarreyessss

edgarreyessss

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 33 posts
  • LocationIn your pocket

Will our items retain once the server upgrades to renewal?

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,665 posts

Users Awards

do we need to re-download this after the beta ends?

You will possibly be able to play fine with the client you downloaded for the beta server. All updates are being sent via the patcher anyways. When the server is ready we will release a new full client that doesn't require dozens of patches to be up to date.

Will our items retain once the server upgrades to renewal?

Any item, characters and progress you have on the current LIVE server will be moved to the updated Renewal server when the beta phase is over. Any progress or character made on the beta server will be wiped before the release of the update.

edgarreyessss

edgarreyessss

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 33 posts
  • LocationIn your pocket

Alright! looking forward for this update  :th_no1:

Edited by edgarreyessss, 03 September 2017 - 08:17 PM.

DarkReaper

DarkReaper

• Forum Rank
  • 23 posts

Hi, so I downloaded the MediaFire Mirror version and once that is finished. I made a new account on the Dreamer ro website. For some reason I can't make a new character since it keep rejecting my username or password (and I know I have the right user and pw). Any ideas on logging in the game? 

Nvm problem solve. 

Edited by DarkReaper, 05 September 2017 - 02:07 PM.

ghetto pub

ghetto pub

• Forum Rank
  • 29 posts

is there a lite version i cant download the full version it say i reach the limit 

Kira Yamato

Kira Yamato

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 260 posts

me too i can't DL it it said it said "over quota"

ghetto pub

ghetto pub

• Forum Rank
  • 29 posts

anyone ? pls help us

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 3,665 posts

Users Awards

anyone ? pls help us

There are 2 download links and I was just able to download from both of them. Which one is giving you the error? Why can't you download from the other mirror?

A dmiral

A dmiral

~(•_•~)

• Forum Rank
  • 218 posts
  • Favorite Class:Star Gladiator

Users Awards

Nice update more power DRO also to Haze  :th_no1:

ghetto pub

ghetto pub

• Forum Rank
  • 29 posts

the mega gives me the massage that it says i reach the maximum and when i click the mirror nothing happens 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users