The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
wizzefef

Miner World

Question

"Once you start mining you will start noticing that the Drill gets hotter whenever you drill on a mine. You must pay attention to the "Heat" in your chatbox because if your drill reaches a Heat of 100 the drill will break and you will have to create another drill whispering "make" to "npc:mine". 

It is recommended that you stop drilling when you reach a heat of 80-90 in order to make sure your drill does not break. It usually takes only a few seconds for the drill to cool down after you stop so you can begin drilling again soon after." 

I quoted this from GM Haze from miner world update thread. I can't see the heat in my chatbox whenever i drill is there a command to toggle on?

4 answers to this question

i can't post a picture it says "no file was selected for upload" but i can tell you that there is no log or chat whenever i drill. For example, when people drill they will have this message "beelzebub mine [level 40/67]> Heat: xx/200 - depth: x" and i dont have that.

Its just that whenever i drill, a box will show up with two options "keep drilling" and "stop here!" but i dont have the information about the drill heating up.

Configure your chat tab and turn on your Guild Chat Display. Tell us the final result.

"Once you start mining you will start noticing that the Drill gets hotter whenever you drill on a mine. You must pay attention to the "Heat" in your chatbox because if your drill reaches a Heat of 100 the drill will break and you will have to create another drill whispering "make" to "npc:mine". 

It is recommended that you stop drilling when you reach a heat of 80-90 in order to make sure your drill does not break. It usually takes only a few seconds for the drill to cool down after you stop so you can begin drilling again soon after." 

I quoted this from GM Haze from miner world update thread. I can't see the heat in my chatbox whenever i drill is there a command to toggle on?

The "heat" mentioned here is the one you see with XX/100 or XX/200 in case you have diamond head maxed out. Can you give us a screenshot of what your log looks like?

*** XX is the number that increments every time you drill.

The "heat" mentioned here is the one you see with XX/100 or XX/200 in case you have diamond head maxed out. Can you give us a screenshot of what your log looks like?

*** XX is the number that increments every time you drill.

i can't post a picture it says "no file was selected for upload" but i can tell you that there is no log or chat whenever i drill. For example, when people drill they will have this message "beelzebub mine [level 40/67]> Heat: xx/200 - depth: x" and i dont have that.

Its just that whenever i drill, a box will show up with two options "keep drilling" and "stop here!" but i dont have the information about the drill heating up.