Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  LightOfGod : (15 December 2017 - 11:37 AM) i want to back old dro settings only ...
@  Sixtus : (15 December 2017 - 10:03 AM) bangungot in your dreams. Buwaya in rivers and lakes. :D
@  kantusacharles : (15 December 2017 - 08:25 AM) how can i see bangungot and buwaya hehehe
@  Kyrie : (15 December 2017 - 08:24 AM) @kantusacharles that's right.
@  kantusacharles : (15 December 2017 - 08:23 AM) renewal right?
@  Kyrie : (15 December 2017 - 08:23 AM) @kantusacharles There is no such guide, but you can always use ratemyserver.net as a base reference.
@  kantusacharles : (15 December 2017 - 08:21 AM) where i can see the new cards boss and monster and updates TIA... i was gone for so long XD
@  LightOfGod : (15 December 2017 - 07:54 AM) Hi jon link me im here
@  HaZe : (15 December 2017 - 07:30 AM) HI EALA!
@  GM Lorien : (15 December 2017 - 04:13 AM) Old former name lol
@  Kamiko : (14 December 2017 - 11:00 PM) Its Eala
@  Kamiko : (14 December 2017 - 10:54 PM) HaZe are you on?
@  Imminent : (14 December 2017 - 09:17 PM) @HaZe ya I was aware of what I said LOL
@  dub : (14 December 2017 - 05:23 PM) has it become a new trend for veterans to host random events on #main?
@  iamhii : (14 December 2017 - 03:41 PM) Welcome back =D
@  Pararipi : (14 December 2017 - 03:35 PM) Im home after a long year of being away. Ay dios.
@  HaZe : (14 December 2017 - 01:36 PM) @Imminent thats 2 requirements tho
@  Imminent : (14 December 2017 - 12:31 PM) One of the must requirements is you must to be active and have good dro knowledge
@  Imminent : (14 December 2017 - 12:31 PM) @wldy You can apply as SP if you think you fit for the position
@  wldy : (14 December 2017 - 12:05 PM) Hey, can a returnee can apply as Support? I'm out of work and I'd like to use my skills as Helpdesk Team Lead for an online gaming company. Thanks!

Photo

Migrating Database from Prerenewal to Renewal

• Please log in to reply
40 replies to this topic

agungr

agungr

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 124 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Users Awards

voting still work? :th_ok: :th_ok:

Edited by agungr, 02 October 2017 - 07:28 AM.

Kyrie

Kyrie

• I Write Sins Not Tragedies •

• Forum Rank
  • 465 posts
  • Favorite Class:Rune Knight

Users Awards

Yes, I just voted 3 hours ago, all 6 points credited.

Neko Yuki Hime

Neko Yuki Hime

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 325 posts
  • Locationsomewhere you never know

yet their still a chance you won't get them since there's a chance that there will be a rollback

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 4,894 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

The website is using the live server's pre-renewal database for voting...which as of this morning, will no longer be used. Vote Points earned during the migration will not be carried over to the renewal database. We will announce when the migration is over and when the V4P system and website will be linked to the renewal database.

darkrogue

darkrogue

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 35 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

Users Awards

I haven't read all the replies but my questions are:

1) Will there also be changes to the mining level and forging level we have as of this day?

and

2) Will this also affect the badges we earn doing zeph missions? ^__^

I got other concerns but maybe I'll just wait for other replies to pour in for more information ^__^ ahahaha

thanks and God bless us all

looking forward to the newest and most AWESOME dreamer ro ever! ^__^

IGNs

- TagaMason the Mechanic Miner

- KeithLovesDreamer the Guillotine Cross Caspen Farmer freak

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 4,894 posts

Users Awards

1) Will there also be changes to the mining level and forging level we have as of this day?

There are no plans to change mining or forging level during the migration to renewal. Doesn't mean we won't change it in the future though.

There are no changes to the amount of badges earned while doing Zeph missions.

I got other concerns but maybe I'll just wait for other replies to pour in for more information ^__^ ahahaha

IGNs

Kyrie

Kyrie

• Forum Rank
  • 465 posts

Users Awards

and

IGNs

DarkKeith nananananananan DarkKeith. Bro read through the updates, you will get more reliable information as it is coming from Haze himself. Basically, STOP what you are doing in the live server. Download the Beta server, then either create a Beta account and get familiar with it OR wait for further announcement when our live server data has been migrated to the Renewal server. Do note that there is a 1-2 week period of Skill balancing and further testing so a rollback is possible.

darkrogue

darkrogue

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 35 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Users Awards

Well, as of the moment, I'm just concerned with the EXP level for my miner and forger XD but anyways.. nothing much to do for now but wait... so no farming as of the moment.. no buying and selling.. and most of all... no mining for the moment.. hope to get back to mining and farming soon.. XD

thanks to all!!!!

im now playing in the test server hahahh just lost the poring event... could not click on other parts of the map.. you need to click to an area closer or the character will not move XD

nananananananananana ^____^

darkrogue

darkrogue

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 35 posts
  • LocationPhilippines

Users Awards

DarkKeith nananananananan DarkKeith. Bro read through the updates, you will get more reliable information as it is coming from Haze himself. Basically, STOP what you are doing in the live server. Download the Beta server, then either create a Beta account and get familiar with it OR wait for further announcement when our live server data has been migrated to the Renewal server. Do note that there is a 1-2 week period of Skill balancing and further testing so a rollback is possible.

well no mining for the moment... this is kinda boring hahahah but hope the wait will really pay off ... and pretty excited for upcoming events like halloween and christmas!

Kyrie

Kyrie

• Forum Rank
  • 465 posts

Users Awards

well no mining for the moment... this is kinda boring hahahah but hope the wait will really pay off ... and pretty excited for upcoming events like halloween and christmas!

Haze is busy stabilizing the renewal update. As per his shoutbox post, it is likely that the Halloween event will be the same as last time. So I think it is a good idea to check Halloween 2016 thread.

kcasaako

kcasaako

• Forum Rank
  • 3 posts

Will i need to Download something when the migration is finish?? 
or will i just Patch it??

Kyrie

Kyrie

• Forum Rank
  • 465 posts

Users Awards

Will i need to Download something when the migration is finish?? 
or will i just Patch it??

If you have downloaded the beta client, you will only need to patch it when migration is finished.

KeyserSoze

KeyserSoze

• Forum Rank
  • 17 posts
  • Favorite Class:Gunslinger

Just wanted to say thanks again to Haze for keeping us updated! Looking forward to the update whenever it does finish migrating. Wished voting still worked, but ah well

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 4,894 posts

Users Awards

-- Update October 4, 2017

The database migration has been successfully finalized!

You should now be able to log into the renewal beta server using your main account information. You will notice that all your characters, items and progress was migrated to the renewal server. The clothes color and hair color have been purposely reset to make adjustments for the palettes system.

As a reminder, the renewal server is in beta mode while we balance the skills damage, delays and adjust the equipment's MATK/ATK and DEF to fit the new renewal formulas. At this time you should be able to play the renewal server with your main account but keep in mind that the server will remain in beta mode for the next 2 weeks. This means that if we discover any game breaking bug that forces us to roll back the server then we will have no choice but to roll back the server to TODAY. 

There are still many things that need to be done, this is just the beginning of the Live Beta testing. The website and control panel still need to be modified to connect to the renewal database and the download links on the main site still point to the old full client. For now you can download the beta client from here.

Once you download the beta client you will not need to download another full client when the beta phase is over. The current beta client is now the official patcher and client. So download and hop on DreamerRO so you can start playing around with all the new features!

ulol69

ulol69

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 64 posts

-- Update October 4, 2017

The database migration has been successfully finalized!

You should now be able to log into the renewal beta server using your main account information. You will notice that all your characters, items and progress was migrated to the renewal server. The clothes color and hair color have been purposely reset to make adjustments for the palettes system.

As a reminder, the renewal server is in beta mode while we balance the skills damage, delays and adjust the equipment's MATK/ATK and DEF to fit the new renewal formulas. At this time you should be able to play the renewal server with your main account but keep in mind that the server will remain in beta mode for the next 2 weeks. This means that if we discover any game breaking bug that forces us to roll back the server then we will have no choice but to roll back the server to TODAY

There are still many things that need to be done, this is just the beginning of the Live Beta testing. The website and control panel still need to be modified to connect to the renewal database and the download links on the main site still point to the old full client. For now you can download the beta client from here.

Once you download the beta client you will not need to download another full client when the beta phase is over. The current beta client is now the official patcher and client. So download and hop on DreamerRO so you can start playing around with all the new features!

I need Bigger EYES THOU

Skyzer

Skyzer

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 98 posts
  • Favorite Class:Sura

Sir Haze, are vote point has been worked as normal? Thx

jamesandrew23

jamesandrew23

• Forum Rank
  • 3 posts

haze how come i cant control my character like simple walking but it will go different direction...

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 4,894 posts

Users Awards

haze how come i cant control my character like simple walking but it will go different direction...

Is it a problem all the time or only when fighting monsters? Could it be the Confusion status ailment or more like tile bug? Maybe you are clicking too far away from your character?

Sir Haze, are vote point has been worked as normal? Thx

Yes Vote4Points on the main website should now be functional.

jamesandrew23

jamesandrew23

• Forum Rank
  • 3 posts

okay thanks man...maybe its the confusion ailments......after that i can control it again....i thought it was a bug on controls....false alarm

Zoldiq

Zoldiq

• Forum Rank
  • 17 posts

haze...

i have a headgear which allow me to ignore gemstone for use skill..

why in beta server it's useless...

why?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users