Did you ever wish you could be the most fashionable guy or gal in Caspen City?
Did you ever loved the look of a headgear but didn't wear it because the effect was useless to your class?
Did you ever wish you could wear all your favorite head gears without having to worry about their effects in PvP/PvM?
Are you tired of enemies instantly knowing what effects your headgears give after taking a quick glance at you?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then it's very likely you will absolutely LOVE this update! With the introduction of the Renewal Client our players are now capable of wearing costume head gears!
- A costume headgear is a View-Only Headgear that gives you the look of a headgear while allowing you to wear a real headgear that gives the effect you actually need. So in essence, you can now wear two headgears, one for the look and one for the effect.
Example: A priest usually needs to wear Noble Hat or a headgear with similar effect because of the Heal Boost. If the priests gets a Costume Nike Hat, he can wear the Noble Hat to receive the effect and also wear the Nike Hat on top. That means others see him wearing a Nike Cap but he is really wearing a Noble Hat.
- There is a new NPC in Caspen city called "Costume Specialist". You must wear the headgear that you want to convert into a Costume Headgear when you speak to the NPC. He will ask you for a few requirements before permanently transforming your headgear into a Costume Item.
Location: caspen 180 220
- 1 Fashion Voucher (obtainable in V4P Shop, Event Manager, Donation Shop and Daily Quest Shop)
- 3b Zeny (using 1b Zeny bags)
- 1 Headgear (Wear whichever headgear you want to convert into a Costume Headgear)
Once you convert your headgear into a costume the item will have a few restrictions.
- The item permanently loses its item effects, cards and refine upgrades.
- The item permanently becomes account bound, the process cannot be reverted.
- The item permanently becomes a "Look Only" costume Headgear.
This update allows for players to explore new headgears that were previously useless for their class due to their effects. It allows players to express themselves and have a unique look that differentiates them from the rest. The update also adds an extra layer of difficulty to the PvP environment as players will not always know what headgears the enemy is wearing against them.
We hope you all enjoy this update as this is only one of many updates that will come with the renewal update.