Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  LightOfGod : (15 December 2017 - 11:37 AM) i want to back old dro settings only ...
@  Sixtus : (15 December 2017 - 10:03 AM) bangungot in your dreams. Buwaya in rivers and lakes. :D
@  kantusacharles : (15 December 2017 - 08:25 AM) how can i see bangungot and buwaya hehehe
@  Kyrie : (15 December 2017 - 08:24 AM) @kantusacharles that's right.
@  kantusacharles : (15 December 2017 - 08:23 AM) renewal right?
@  Kyrie : (15 December 2017 - 08:23 AM) @kantusacharles There is no such guide, but you can always use ratemyserver.net as a base reference.
@  kantusacharles : (15 December 2017 - 08:21 AM) where i can see the new cards boss and monster and updates TIA... i was gone for so long XD
@  LightOfGod : (15 December 2017 - 07:54 AM) Hi jon link me im here
@  HaZe : (15 December 2017 - 07:30 AM) HI EALA!
@  GM Lorien : (15 December 2017 - 04:13 AM) Old former name lol
@  Kamiko : (14 December 2017 - 11:00 PM) Its Eala
@  Kamiko : (14 December 2017 - 10:54 PM) HaZe are you on?
@  Imminent : (14 December 2017 - 09:17 PM) @HaZe ya I was aware of what I said LOL
@  dub : (14 December 2017 - 05:23 PM) has it become a new trend for veterans to host random events on #main?
@  iamhii : (14 December 2017 - 03:41 PM) Welcome back =D
@  Pararipi : (14 December 2017 - 03:35 PM) Im home after a long year of being away. Ay dios.
@  HaZe : (14 December 2017 - 01:36 PM) @Imminent thats 2 requirements tho
@  Imminent : (14 December 2017 - 12:31 PM) One of the must requirements is you must to be active and have good dro knowledge
@  Imminent : (14 December 2017 - 12:31 PM) @wldy You can apply as SP if you think you fit for the position
@  wldy : (14 December 2017 - 12:05 PM) Hey, can a returnee can apply as Support? I'm out of work and I'd like to use my skills as Helpdesk Team Lead for an online gaming company. Thanks!

Photo

Homunculus Attack speed