The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
charming star

Acid Demo and GR card

I don't know why u are asking me whats wrong with bumping when the admin himself clearly stated that he's working on it but hasn't found any solutions yet so what's the point of bumping? OH I forgot, the forum is dead so let's bump posts to make it look lively, no? I have no idea why everytime I post something, there is always someone that finds it offensive such as yourself.

And to answer the rest of whatever you think you understand, I believe right now what ya need is "common sense" to have a clue why he isn't getting any answer when hes bumping it weekly and why he should chill with bumping the posts.

Usually I would ignore this kind of post since you don't even have any idea what has been going on with this post for the past two weeks and you r making me look like the bad one here again and make yourself look good o.O o_O o*O

P.S I only told him the answer he needed, you are just making it as if this is a big deal

Sorry but no points with argument with you, no offensive that’s mentioned and just following up what is the Status of this AD/GR Since AD/GR was so annoying while you playing genetic, remember what they say if you want to improve the server let’s help find solution how that happen. If you are support player or GMs your not helping the players like me instead insulting what a simple following up to help all players that want play the genetic again no offensive just thought that your not helping.

I don't know why u are asking me whats wrong with bumping when the admin himself clearly stated that he's working on it but hasn't found any solutions yet so what's the point of bumping? OH I forgot, the forum is dead so let's bump posts to make it look lively, no? I have no idea why everytime I post something, there is always someone that finds it offensive such as yourself.

And to answer the rest of whatever you think you understand, I believe right now what ya need is "common sense" to have a clue why he isn't getting any answer when hes bumping it weekly and why he should chill with bumping the posts.

Usually I would ignore this kind of post since you don't even have any idea what has been going on with this post for the past two weeks and you r making me look like the bad one here again and make yourself look good o.O o_O o*O 

P.S I only told him the answer he needed, you are just making it as if this is a big deal

No one is making a big deal lmao. Stop getting butt-hurt dude... just a game o-O... Calm yo-self

I don't have to make you look bad you are doing that yourself. You have some attitude issue... for a 21 or 22 years old guy. Pretty childish...

Edited by iamhii

This x100

Trust me, I have not forgotten about AD doing low damage to ghost properly.

Wohoooo thank you

No one is making a big deal lmao. Stop getting butt-hurt dude... just a game o-O... Calm yo-self

I don't have to make you look bad you are doing that yourself. You have some attitude issue... for a 21 or 22 years old guy. Pretty childish...

Bump for the updates thanks

Any updates?

Any updates it’s had been 6 months this was posted to fix the bug of AD vs Grc since this is abused by other player against genetic. I hope there’s a good feedback on this bug. Thanks

Welp man Im going to suggest make dRO 2nd only and re-renewal it xD to good old days but keep the new stuff just change all the skills back to how it was...

Welp man Im going to suggest make dRO 2nd only and re-renewal it xD to good old days but keep the new stuff just change all the skills back to how it was...

Thanks man, if this happen I am glad to have positive feedback to others and keep the players more active. Hoping the admin can fix the issues and some cards, equips should be check & validate the effects.

Any updates?

Take action on AD vs GRc ? Still no update

...........................................................................................

Just give up~~~~ xD It will nevrerrrrrrrrrrrrr everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr get solve =P