The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
sakazuki

Ranger skills

Ranger 2nd skill deal low damage i suggest:

- Increase Double Strafe 30%.

- Increase Sharpshooting damage as in old emulator.

- Increase Falcon Assault damage directly in the formula "md.damage=(int64)md.damage*(150+70*skill_lv)/100;" to "md.damage=(int64)md.damage*(1000+100*skill_lv)/100;", or maybe increase the importance of INT in the skill. in this way the build will be different and more focused, and decrease bonus in the Elite Dagger. (its not important at all, but would be nice see another build in pvp).

- land mine is dealing 450k damage on well geared players using Ranger with 500 DEX and 500 INT stats. Maybe reduce the damage to the half o a bit more, honestly im not against trapper rangers, in fact i missed them in HHH.

- Revert traps to be invisible.

- Remove traps dropped in the floor.

Edited by sakazuki

Landmine can deal up to 500k to semi geared, around +/-10% with claymore depending on equips.

Renewal formula: Damage = [DEX × (3 + Base_Lv ÷ 100) × (1 + INT ÷ 35)] × Skill_Lv ± 10% + (Trap_Research_Lv × 40)

Both traps can be reduced to half, even down to 1/3 the damage. But not the 10s setting time for landmine lv5 since that really killed the build.

yes please increase the damage of double strafe and Sharp Shooting in ranger, ranger is too soft then the damage is too low. please make it good again. im approve in Kosukke.

How is Double Strafe damage low now?

HewePUDqRuS7pYqCUfRdVg.png

Level 2 EWeap with random stuff and POB.

DS is only 2 hits then only 21k, try to compare it in RS on GS with 5 hits more than 21k i guess. then have delay. so very mismatch.

DS is only 2 hits then only 21k, try to compare it in RS on GS with 5 hits more than 21k i guess. then have delay. so very mismatch.

So is the problem in DS or Rapid Shower? You be the judge.