The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Dicaearchus

Crystalization ( Status ailement )

This is status doesn't let you use skill / item for 15secs. Maybe reduce the duration of it? like make it 3secs? Why 3secs? Normal players will say 3secs is too short but for experienced PvP players 3secs is ALOT, in those 3secs alot could happen. If not 3secs maybe 5secs? Lets test it first, if its too short then increase the duration.

the status proc enables a sorc to completely burst down a target in 1v1, and even grants additional chances to refresh the status while the target is stuck

duration needs rebalancing for sure

success rate needs further investigation

Note:
- Reduced by VIT and LUK

- Not 100% chance.

- Skill has 6 second CD and is non-targetted.

Still, as a Sorc main, I feel it should be reduced (duration down to 3-5 seconds, chance stays as it's reduced by stats)

Edited by Xero

The duration of Crystalize has been reduced. The coding was quite weird, so please test it after the next reboot and let me know if its working as it should.

The duration of Crystalize has been reduced. The coding was quite weird, so please test it after the next reboot and let me know if its working as it should.

It's lasting 18 seconds on a 165VIT character now (but it takes 6-7 hits to get the effect, which is nice)