The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

HaZe

Halloween Event 2017 - [Phase 3]

besides those things above I'm not gonna lie I was upset since there is no more requirement to enter the city lmao stupid thing to say but last year I spent basically the first part of the event doing the hat hahahaha

besides those things above I'm not gonna lie I was upset since there is no more requirement to enter the city lmao stupid thing to say but last year I spent basically the first part of the event doing the hat hahahaha

Same for me, not only the hat but the full set build e.g. getting 2 elemental sword is not easy for a total new player...

I CAN'T SLEEP ALL NIGHT LONG THINKING OF PHASE 2

AND I CAN'T SLEEP ALL NIGHT LONG THINKING OF YOU

-Will there be a Halloween Race? - Yes, the race will start a couple of days after the event begins to give everyone a fair chance to start at the same time.

Sorry to bother the DRO technical team, but when is this?

-Will there be a Halloween Race? - Yes, the race will start a couple of days after the event begins to give everyone a fair chance to start at the same time.

Sorry to bother the DRO technical team, but when is this?

The Event Race will start at the same time as Phase 2. You can expect phase 2 by Wednesday or Thursday.

that would be good for those reasons but bad for anothes because I'm in college and I got two jobs so my schedule its pretty crazy and the event be open 24/7 its good for me since I can go whenever I want (besides there is timezone too). I'm talking about myself but there is people who have the same issues as me so idk put some x to x hours would be a bummer for some older people who still plays in the server ://

Well it was just a suggestion which is not even considered as you can see :) I suggested it from the objective point of view (what is good to the server, not the personal desires).

No worries anyway.

• Will there be new quest items this season?  - Unlikely but there is a small possibility.

small possibility still a possibility  :th_heh:  :th_heh:  :th_heh:  

Well it was just a suggestion which is not even considered as you can see :) I suggested it from the objective point of view (what is good to the server, not the personal desires).

No worries anyway.

Restricting players' options is a bad move especially if the population is not as great as it was before.

Restricting players' options is a bad move especially if the population is not as great as it was before.

If we think this way, server might lose the farming players after the event because they will see no reason to continue their journey on DreamerRO 'aka they will lose their main motivation  to log in (farming 24/7). Of course seasonal events are attracting players to join the server but when it's done, the hype is done as well. I kinda know it from the observation sadly..

I see no reason to continue this discussion anyway since, like I said before, seems like they are not even considering it so... :)

If we think this way, server might lose the farming players after the event because they will see no reason to continue their journey on DreamerRO 'aka they will lose their main motivation  to log in (farming 24/7). Of course seasonal events are attracting players to join the server but when it's done, the hype is done as well. I kinda know it from the observation sadly..

I see no reason to continue this discussion anyway since, like I said before, seems like they are not even considering it so... :)

The server just updated to renewal and many skills and items are still in the process of being balanced. Even without the Halloween Event players would be hesistant to BG, PvP or join Division Events because there are still skills that do over powered damage or their skills are simply not yet balanced enough to compete. At least with the Halloween Event people can farm and do other things until the Skill and Item balancing situation is improved.

Your suggestion was good and it is something we will consider for the Christmas Event, however, with the current situation of the server I think it is best if the Halloween is open 24/7 to serve as a distraction while we smooth out the rest of the bugs and skills.

phase2.png
This phase of the event is all about reaping the fruits of your hard work during Phase 1. In this phase you will be able to exchange your hard earned Halloween Loots for exclusive Halloween Headgears. These headgears are only available during the Halloween Season so make sure to take advantage of them before they get removed!

Witch Morgana

Morgana.png

The Witch Morgana is back looking for help with the creation of Halloween Poisons.

In order to collect the Headgears that Morgana has to offer, you will first need to complete the quest for a Halloween Wizard Hat that will allow you to create Halloween Poisons.

potions.png

Halloween Poison Creation
Once you start farming Halloween items, you will start collecting a variety of Poison Herbs. These herbs can be used in combination with the Halloween Wizard Hat and Poison Creation Guide to create special poisons. These poisons will be a key element in most of the Halloween Exclusive headgears, so it is very important you save those herbs and turn them into valuable poisons!

How to Create Poisons?
The Halloween Hat will enable the skill "Lvl  1 New Poison Creation" -- You will be able to see and use this skill only while you are wearing the Wizard Hat. The success chance to create poisons is only 35% and all of the poisons are account bound. To create a poison just make sure to collect all of the items required by the recipe and then use the Create Poison skill. You can make poisons with any character except Guillotine Cross, as they have a higher success chance.
POISONS ARE ACCOUNT BOUND.

Elixir of Seduction

• 1x Medicine Bowl
  • 1x Poison Creation Kit
  • 1x Echium Poison Herbs
  • 25x Spooky Syringe

Vial of Lunacy

• 1x Medicine Bowl
  • 1x Poison Creation Kit
  • 1x Dichondra Poison Herbs
  • 25x Voodoo Dolls

Flask of Agony

• 1x Medicine Bowl
  • 1x Poison Creation Kit
  • 1x Gladiolus Poison Herbs
  • 25x Bloody Knife

Tonic of Hysteria

• 1x Medicine Bowl
  • 1x Poison Creation Kit
  • 1x Marigold Poison Herbs
  • 25x Vampire Fangs

withmorganaquest.png
You can open the spoiler below to see the headgears available via the Witch Morgana NPC.

Bloodcurdling Wings [1] - (ID: 21874)
screen_Dreamer_RO102.jpg
Effect: Reduces after-skill delay by 45%
[TRADEABLE]

Hallow Bone Wings [1] - (ID: 21875)
screen_Dreamer_RO103.jpg
Effect: Reduces after-skill delay by 20%, all stats + 10 and adds a small chance to cast Stone Curse when attacking.
[TRADEABLE]

Lude Hood [1] - (ID: 21876)

screen_Dreamer_RO105.jpg
Effect: Reduces damage received by demi-humans by 25%, increases effectiveness of Heal Skill by 100%.
[TRADEABLE]

Maideen's Vision [1] - (ID: 21877)
screen_Dreamer_RO106.jpg
Effect: Increases Movement Speed by 50%, Enables user to see hidden enemies and increases HIT by 75.
[TRADEABLE]

Calavera Mask [1] - (ID: 21878)
screen_Dreamer_RO107.jpg
Effect: Adds a chance to cast various magic skills when attacking the enemy.
[TRADEABLE]

Witch Slayer Hat [1] - (ID: 21879)
screen_Dreamer_RO108.jpg
Effect: Reduces damage received by demi-humans by 15%, after-skill delay by 15% and adds a 2% MATK per refine rate of this headgear.
[TRADEABLE]

Vampire Scarf [1] - (ID: 21880)
screen_Dreamer_RO109.jpg
Effect: Range +2, Perfect Hit Rate + 7% and Movement Speed + 40%.
[TRADEABLE]

Defiler's Dark Mana [1] - (ID: 21869)
screen_Dreamer_RO110.jpg
Effect: Increases Movement Speed by 50%, MATK + 15%, PD + 5.
[TRADEABLE]

Skull Witch Hat [1] - (ID: 21565)
screen_Dreamer_RO111.jpg
Effect: Reduces damage received by demi-humans by 25% and increases ATK and MATK by 10%.
[TRADEABLE]

Moonlight Wings [1] - (ID: 21564)
screen_Dreamer_RO112.jpg
Effect: Increases all stats by 25 and reduces after skill delay by 20%
[TRADEABLE]

Halloween Hunter Cap [1] - (ID: 21562)
screen_Dreamer_RO113.jpg
Effect: Increases Long Range damage by 20% and Dex by 15.
[TRADEABLE]

Race Horse Mask [1] - (ID: 21560)
screen_Dreamer_RO114.jpg
Effect: Increases ATK by 10% and Movement Speed by 60%
[TRADEABLE]

Witch Morgana's Hat [1] - (ID: 21558)
screen_Dreamer_RO115.jpg
Effect: Increases MATK by 20% and INT by 15.
[TRADEABLE]

Fox Hood [1] - (ID: 21556)
screen_Dreamer_RO116.jpg
Effect: Adds a chance to cast various magic skills when attacking the enemy.
[TRADEABLE]

Deviling Balloon [1] - (ID: 21554)
screen_Dreamer_RO117.jpg
Effect: Become immune to Strip Armor, Strip Weapon and Strip Headgear
[TRADEABLE]

Little Nightmare Set [1] - (ID: 21551, 21553, 21555)
screen_Dreamer_RO119.jpg
Effect:
Little Nightmare Mask
A devilish masks that offers great protection against human attacks when worn.
- Reduces damage received by demi-humans 30%

Little Nightmare Wings
A pair of dark colored wings that increases your ability to cast spells.
- Decreases after skill delay by 35%

Little Nightmare Tail
A devilish tail that protects the wearer against armor divestments.
- Become Immune to Headgear, armor, weapon Strip

• Little Nightmare Combo •
- Decreases after skill delay by 45%
- Increases all stats by 10
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

Demon Minstrel Hat [1] - (ID: 21552)
screen_Dreamer_RO120.jpg
Effect: Increases magical damage against boss and demi-humans by 15%, reduces damage received by demi-humans by 20%
[TRADEABLE]

Hardo Gay Hat [1] - (ID: 21547)
screen_Dreamer_RO121.jpg
Effect: Reduces damage received by demi-humans by 30%
[TRADEABLE]

Alchemy Ring [1] - (ID: 21545)
screen_Dreamer_RO123.jpg
Effect: Increases Walking Speed by 60%, All Stats by 10 and ATK/MATK by 10%
[TRADEABLE]

Mystical Chakra [1]  - (ID: 21546)
screen_Dreamer_RO124.jpg
Effect: Increases MaxHP and MaxSP by 10%, increases physical and magical damage against boss monsters by 15%.
[TRADEABLE]

Dark Lord Mask [1] - (ID: 21871)
screen_Dreamer_RO125.jpg
Effect: Reduces damage received by demi-humans by 20%, Enables the use of Lvl 7 Meteor Storm and Adds a small chance to inflict Curse or Stone Curse on the enemies hit by Meteor Storm.
[TRADEABLE]

Fallen Vampire Wings [1] - (ID: 21870)
screen_Dreamer_RO127.jpg
Effect: Reduces after-skill delay by 20%, increases all stats by 15 and provides immunity to Strip Armor and Strip Weapon.
[TRADEABLE]

Spellring of Darkness [1] - (ID: 21872)
screen_Dreamer_RO128.jpg
Effect: Increases Movement Speed by 40%, Enables Permanent Endure and Increases HP Rate by 10%
[TRADEABLE]

haloweencolelctor.png
In addition to the quests available via With Morgana, the Halloween Collector NPC also brings in a collection of questable Halloween Exclusives that are useful to multiple builds. 

Halloween Collector

1_m_wizard.png

Open the spoiler below to view the headgear quests available via the Halloween Collector NPC.

Satan Wings [1] - (ID: 21862)
screen_Dreamer_RO076.jpg
Effect: The wings increase physical damage against Demi-Humans by 15%,  Add a 3% Chance to inflict Stone Curse status when attacking, 5% Chance to inflict Curse status when attacking.
[TRADEABLE]

Vindicated Wings [1] - (ID: 21864)
screen_Dreamer_RO083.jpg
Effect: The wings reduces after-skill delay by 35% and increase All Stats + 5.
[TRADEABLE]

Crown of Wrath [1] - (ID: 21863)
screen_Dreamer_RO077.jpg
Effect: The hat Enables a 10% chance of gaining 70% of the damage inflicted upon an enemy as HP with each attack.
[TRADEABLE]

Dead Gent's Hat [1] - (ID: 20801)
screen_Dreamer_RO078.jpg
Effect: The hat reduces damage received by demi-humans by 30% and Increases mDef +3.
[TRADEABLE]

Halloween Fury Aura [1] - (ID: 20802)
screen_Dreamer_RO079.jpg
Effect: Enables 1% Chance of Cursing enemy when attacking, Increases Walking Speed by 60% and Dexerity by 7.
[TRADEABLE]

Halloween Spirit Aura [1] - (ID: 20800)
screen_Dreamer_RO084.jpg
Effect: Increases Immunity to Curse by 100%, Increases Walking Speed by 60% and Strength by 7.
[TRADEABLE]

Halloween Scarf [1] - (ID: 20803)
screen_Dreamer_RO080.jpg
Effect: Increases Walking speed by 70%
[TRADEABLE]

Winter Wizard Hat [1] - (ID: 20807)
screen_Dreamer_RO082.jpg
Effect: This Hat will Increase your MATK by 20% and the headgear cannot be stripped.
[TRADEABLE]

Little Devil's Set [1] - (ID: 20804, 20805 and 20806)
screen_Dreamer_RO081.jpg
Red Little Devil Horns
- Reduces damage received by demi-humans 30% (35% if combo)

Red Little Devil Wings
- Decreases after skill delay by 35%  (45% if combo)

Red Little Devil Tail
- Become Immune to Headgear, armor, weapon Strip

• Little Devil Combo •
- Increase Walking Speed by 60%, All Stats + 10
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

collectiblestrader.png
The Collectibles Trader NPC offers quests to exclusive Halloween Headgears with the same effect as donation items and they are all account bound. These items, like the rest of the quests, are only available during the Halloween Season so make sure to get them while they last!

Collectibles Trader NPC

4_m_zondama.png

To view the headgears available via the Collectibles Trader open the spoiler below:

Merlin's Hat [1] - (ID: 21860)
screen_Dreamer_RO087.jpg
Effect: Reduces damage received by demi-humans by 35%
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

Darth Vader's Hat [1] - (ID: 20687)
screen_Dreamer_RO088.jpg
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

Magic Kingdom Hat [1] - (ID: 21661)
screen_Dreamer_RO089.jpg
Effect: Reduces damage received by demi-humans by 25% and reduces magic damage by demi-humans by 20%
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

Vampire Marshmallow Hat [1] - (ID: 21792)
screen_Dreamer_RO090.jpg
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

Hylozoist Hat [2] - (ID: 21865)
screen_Dreamer_RO091.jpg
Effect: Reduces damage received by demi-humans by 20%, it contains 2 slots.
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

Bloody Broken Wings [1] - (ID: 20732)
screen_Dreamer_RO092.jpg
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

Nefarious Wings [1] - (ID: 21861) 
screen_Dreamer_RO093.jpg
Effect: Increases All Stats by 30 and Increases MaxHP + 10%
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

Bloody Angel Wings [1] - (ID: 21559)
screen_Dreamer_RO094.jpg
Effect: Increases All Stats by 30 and reduces after-skill delay by 20%
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

Grim Reaper's Scythe [1] - (ID: 21867)
screen_Dreamer_RO095.jpg
Effect: Increases physical damage against Demi-Humans by 15%, Adds a 5% Chance to inflict Stone Curse status when attacking, 10% Chance to inflict Curse status when attacking.
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

Morgana's Staff [1] - (ID: 21563)
screen_Dreamer_RO096.jpg
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

Black Goku Aura [1] - (ID: 21762)
screen_Dreamer_RO097.jpg
Effect: Provides immunity to Sleep, increases Flee +20, and increases physical damage agaist demi-humans by 15%.
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

Hell Hound Aura [1] - (ID: 21549)
screen_Dreamer_RO098.jpg
Effect: Increases movement speed by 40%, increases MATK and ATK Rate by 15% and provides immunity to Stone Curse.
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

Sinister Aura [1] - (ID: 20730)
screen_Dreamer_RO099.jpg
Effect: Increases physical damage to demi-humans by 20%, increases MaxHP + 10%.
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

Wicked Aura [1] - (ID: 20731)
screen_Dreamer_RO100.jpg
Effect: Increases magical damage to demi-humans by 20%, increases MaxHP + 10%.
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

Abbadon's Lightning [1] - (ID: 21866)
screen_Dreamer_RO101.jpg
Effect: Increases movement speed by 60%, MaxHP + 5% and adds a small chance to inflict Stone Curse, Sleep or Coma on the enemy when attacking.
[ACCOUNT BOUND]

trickortreat.png
In addition to the opportunity of questing for useful Halloween Themed Headgears, you also have the opportunity to quest for a Halloween Mask that will allow you to go Trick or Treating around Caspen City during the Halloween Event Finale on November 5th all the way to November 6th, 2017. 

Halloween Mask Trader

4_man_lavail.png

To view the masks available for Halloween open the spoiler:

masks.png

How does Trick or Treat Event work?
You must complete the quest for any of the Halloween Masks before the day of the Trick or Treat event in order to participate. There are a total of 20 houses across Caspen City open for the Halloween Trick or Treating event. All of the houses are virtually the same, however, each house will trigger a different reward for each person. That means that if your friend gets a good item at a certain house, it does not mean you will also get a good item at that same house. Whatever item you get at each house will depend purely on luck.

trickortreasts.png

It s very simple to go out trick or treating, just put on your mask and visit each one of the 20 houses. Knock on the door by clicking on it and wait for the Home Owner to open and give you goodies. We recommend you walk around with your friends and compare what you each get at each house to make the most out of the event.

Chances depend on player and not on the house:

• 5% chance there will be nobody home
  • 25% You get a not-so-good item (i.e Candy)
  • 45% You get a not-so-bad item (i.e Usables)
  • 20% You get an average item (secret)
  • 5% You get a good item (secret)

Do not expect overpowered items or free donations to be given out during the trick or treat event, keep in mind how easy it was to obtain your mask.. That being said...everyone should participate and get free goodies! 

• You may only visit each of the 20 houses once
  • Using more than one account to participate in events is against the rules and will result in a ban of all related accounts.
  • If you cancel out the dialog before receiving the reward, you will lose that reward for that house.

Open the spoiler to view a map of the Houses open for the Trick or Treat Event

Trickortreatmap.png

Halloween Hunter

4_man_galtun.png

Hour Long Races
The Halloween Hunter will start a Halloween Hunting Race every 2 hours and he will broadcast globally when each race begins. This race lasts for 60 minutes, in which all hunters are encouraged to kill as many Halloween Monsters as possible inside the Hallow City.  Each monster killed will award the hunter with 1 point. Haunting Dolly is the exception, she awards 100 points each!

At the end of the 60 minutes the Halloween Hunter NPC will announce who was the hunter that accumulated the most points and will award that player with 1 Raffle Ticket and 1 Spirit of Halloween. You do not need to register for the race, just make sure to kill as many monsters as you can while the race is enabled so that your chances of winning are higher. At the end of the race the npc will show a ladder displaying the top 50 hunters as well as the amount of points they collected in the last race, that you will know exactly where you placed among the rest of the hunters!

Event Long Race

Aside from the Hourly Races, there is also an Event wide race. At the end of the event on November 5th, the top 3 players who killed the most Halloween minions overall will receive Donation Tokens as a prize!

• 1st Place: 60 Donation Credits
  • 2nd Place: 50 Donation Credits
  • 3rd Place: 40 Donation Credits

Open spoiler to view a schedule of the Halloween Race Event

All times posted using server time (use @time in-game to view the server's time)
Start Time ~ Finish Time
00:30 ~ 1:30
02:30 ~ 3:30
04:30 ~ 5:30
06:30 ~ 7:30
08:30 ~ 9:30
10:30 ~ 11:30
12:30 ~ 13:30
14:30 ~ 15:30
16:30 ~ 17:30
18:30 ~ 19:30
20:30 ~ 21:30
22:30 ~ 23:30

Question about the mask for trick or treat. can i make it into a costume and still go trick or treat or no?

No it has to be equipped on your top HG slot.

btw question regarding haunting dolly.. is there plans to make it tameable in this Halloween event?

No, there are no plans to make it tameable at this moment.

Winter Wizard Hat, is write Tradeable, but after I make, its account bound.

cZJeoDwzT_eeLVaWEBf5_A.jpg

https://prnt.sc/h2m16m

Are its really tradeable, or bound? Thank you.

This item has been account bound since the 1st time halloween event was released (3 years ago if I remember). They probably didn't change it yet.

This item has been account bound since the 1st time halloween event was released (3 years ago if I remember). They probably didn't change it yet.

3 years ago, Im not playing dro  :th_heh:

I ask  because is write Tradeable. if its in the end are not tradeable, hope in guide change to untradeable to avoid confusion. Well.. I afraid to make another since, its may bound.