Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  Aaruro : (20 November 2017 - 10:15 PM) how do i enable the mission to show on chat
@  Aaruro : (20 November 2017 - 10:15 PM) so i dont know what the mission is or the progress
@  Aaruro : (20 November 2017 - 10:15 PM) earlier the mission showd in chant when it cast now it dosent shop up in the chat
@  Aaruro : (20 November 2017 - 10:12 PM) hey having a issue i cant check my taekwon mission on tyhe enw client
@  Imperishable : (20 November 2017 - 06:18 PM) @Haze check ur skype, plis :)
@  Imminent : (20 November 2017 - 03:11 PM) color
@  Imminent : (20 November 2017 - 03:11 PM) this applies to every other logs that uses the same font
@  Imminent : (20 November 2017 - 03:10 PM) @kitahachi90 Make sure ur Guild-Chat-Display is set to on or it won't show
@  kitahachi90 : (20 November 2017 - 07:05 AM) why my mining cant display heat level? all drilling info not shown also
@  AllenAaron : (20 November 2017 - 06:39 AM) Its temporary disabled due to some bugs. It will be enable again at next reboot.
@  kitahachi90 : (20 November 2017 - 06:15 AM) hey guys. i just back for farm exp in monster arena. what happen to meteor storm skill inside there? looks like nothing happen
@  AllenAaron : (19 November 2017 - 11:24 PM) Refer to this topic to download new client. www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/34947-renewal-download-registration/
@  AllenAaron : (19 November 2017 - 11:24 PM) We had renewal's update, u need to download new client.
@  JuDe : (19 November 2017 - 11:23 PM) it says my client is out dated too wtf is this im done
@  AllenAaron : (19 November 2017 - 11:22 PM) Make sure ur user name, passworf everything is correct, and caplocks are fine.
@  JuDe : (19 November 2017 - 11:19 PM) @any admin or gms available. WTF is going on here? why is my account no more in the server ??? when i log in it says u have unregistered account bullshit tell me whats going on
@  flyingcat : (19 November 2017 - 07:56 PM) @Haze, please update the features posted in RMS. It says" Save the Prices & Clash of Heroes"
@  Naomi : (19 November 2017 - 08:20 AM) xoxo
@  Zerro : (19 November 2017 - 07:56 AM) Don't worry bb. There's STP :>
@  Naomi : (19 November 2017 - 07:50 AM) RIP first salary in weeks

Photo

Halloween Event 2017 - [Phase 3]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
107 replies to this topic

Fristiii

Fristiii

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 129 posts
  • Favorite Class:Priest

how do u leave??

- Just walk down ^^

ishlayer26

ishlayer26

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 176 posts
  • LocationPhilipppines
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

Nice Thumbs up 

Precious

Precious

• Forum Rank
  • 28 posts
  • LocationWest Malaysia
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

So the mobs immune to freeze right?  Because when I put on Garm card and hit mobs, "Skill has failed" message keep popping out...

I think lord of death c is the main cause for this failure... :th_3dots:

Edited by Precious, 18 October 2017 - 08:58 AM.

A dmiral

A dmiral

~(•_•~)

• Forum Rank
  • 227 posts
  • Favorite Class:Star Gladiator

Users Awards

Woah what a nice update for this halloween again my loots last yr wont be waste  :th_e8:

Lars Roux

Lars Roux

• Forum Rank
  • 26 posts

It is not my business but I'd like to suggest to reduce the possible time of farming on this event field --> Right now it is open 24/7 and every year I've seen people who were focused only on this feature which is killing the other aspects of the server. Personally I loved to farm and grind like crazy but I also remember complains about the dead BG, HHH, division events etc.

I'd suggest to open the entrance to the halloween field every X hours for X hours (for example 3:1) + reduce the requirements for the halloween items creation. This way people would also be active in the other features of DreamerRO. 

that would be good for those reasons but bad for anothes because I'm in college and I got two jobs so my schedule its pretty crazy and the event be open 24/7 its good for me since I can go whenever I want (besides there is timezone too). I'm talking about myself but there is people who have the same issues as me so idk put some x to x hours would be a bummer for some older people who still plays in the server ://

Edited by Lars Roux, 20 October 2017 - 11:54 PM.

Lars Roux

Lars Roux

• Forum Rank
  • 26 posts

besides those things above I'm not gonna lie I was upset since there is no more requirement to enter the city lmao stupid thing to say but last year I spent basically the first part of the event doing the hat hahahaha

Precious

Precious

• Forum Rank
  • 28 posts
  • LocationWest Malaysia
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

besides those things above I'm not gonna lie I was upset since there is no more requirement to enter the city lmao stupid thing to say but last year I spent basically the first part of the event doing the hat hahahaha

Same for me, not only the hat but the full set build e.g. getting 2 elemental sword is not easy for a total new player...

Eve

Eve

Ratchet

• Forum Rank
  • 322 posts
  • LocationIndonesia
  • Favorite Class:High Priest

I CAN'T SLEEP ALL NIGHT LONG THINKING OF PHASE 2

Xero

Xero

.:z(•.•-)

• Forum Rank
  • 2,961 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Favorite Class:Rune Knight

Users Awards

I CAN'T SLEEP ALL NIGHT LONG THINKING OF PHASE 2

AND I CAN'T SLEEP ALL NIGHT LONG THINKING OF YOU

Kira Yamato

Kira Yamato

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 276 posts
  • LocationLighthalzen
  • Favorite Class:Gunslinger

phase 2 phase 2 hahaha im excited!

spaceman007

spaceman007

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 53 posts
  • Favorite Class:Sura

-Will there be a Halloween Race? - Yes, the race will start a couple of days after the event begins to give everyone a fair chance to start at the same time.

Sorry to bother the DRO technical team, but when is this?

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 4,695 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

-Will there be a Halloween Race? - Yes, the race will start a couple of days after the event begins to give everyone a fair chance to start at the same time.

Sorry to bother the DRO technical team, but when is this?

The Event Race will start at the same time as Phase 2. You can expect phase 2 by Wednesday or Thursday.

spaceman007

spaceman007

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 53 posts

Thanks Haze. Looking forward to that.

Eluminare

Eluminare

Bitchmaster

• Forum Rank
  • 3,692 posts
  • Location~ Elimination
  • Favorite Class:Stalker

Users Awards

that would be good for those reasons but bad for anothes because I'm in college and I got two jobs so my schedule its pretty crazy and the event be open 24/7 its good for me since I can go whenever I want (besides there is timezone too). I'm talking about myself but there is people who have the same issues as me so idk put some x to x hours would be a bummer for some older people who still plays in the server ://

Well it was just a suggestion which is not even considered as you can see :) I suggested it from the objective point of view (what is good to the server, not the personal desires).

No worries anyway.

Lv1 Akikiw

Lv1 Akikiw

One Cell Final Strike

• Forum Rank
  • 902 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards
  • Will there be new quest items this season?  - Unlikely but there is a small possibility.

small possibility still a possibility  :th_heh:  :th_heh:  :th_heh:  

spaceman007

spaceman007

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 53 posts

Well it was just a suggestion which is not even considered as you can see :) I suggested it from the objective point of view (what is good to the server, not the personal desires).

No worries anyway.

Restricting players' options is a bad move especially if the population is not as great as it was before.

Eluminare

Eluminare

Bitchmaster

• Forum Rank
  • 3,692 posts
  • Location~ Elimination
  • Favorite Class:Stalker

Users Awards

Restricting players' options is a bad move especially if the population is not as great as it was before.

If we think this way, server might lose the farming players after the event because they will see no reason to continue their journey on DreamerRO 'aka they will lose their main motivation  to log in (farming 24/7). Of course seasonal events are attracting players to join the server but when it's done, the hype is done as well. I kinda know it from the observation sadly..

I see no reason to continue this discussion anyway since, like I said before, seems like they are not even considering it so... :)

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 4,695 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

If we think this way, server might lose the farming players after the event because they will see no reason to continue their journey on DreamerRO 'aka they will lose their main motivation  to log in (farming 24/7). Of course seasonal events are attracting players to join the server but when it's done, the hype is done as well. I kinda know it from the observation sadly..

I see no reason to continue this discussion anyway since, like I said before, seems like they are not even considering it so... :)

The server just updated to renewal and many skills and items are still in the process of being balanced. Even without the Halloween Event players would be hesistant to BG, PvP or join Division Events because there are still skills that do over powered damage or their skills are simply not yet balanced enough to compete. At least with the Halloween Event people can farm and do other things until the Skill and Item balancing situation is improved.

Your suggestion was good and it is something we will consider for the Christmas Event, however, with the current situation of the server I think it is best if the Halloween is open 24/7 to serve as a distraction while we smooth out the rest of the bugs and skills.

ulol69

ulol69

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 60 posts

so halloween phase 2 will be the last phase?

adriandollah

adriandollah

Wondermilk+

• Forum Rank
  • 960 posts
  • Location+Bambi
  • Favorite Class:Acolyte

so halloween phase 2 will be the last phase?

usually it ends with 3 phases

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users