Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  Aaruro : (20 November 2017 - 10:15 PM) how do i enable the mission to show on chat
@  Aaruro : (20 November 2017 - 10:15 PM) so i dont know what the mission is or the progress
@  Aaruro : (20 November 2017 - 10:15 PM) earlier the mission showd in chant when it cast now it dosent shop up in the chat
@  Aaruro : (20 November 2017 - 10:12 PM) hey having a issue i cant check my taekwon mission on tyhe enw client
@  Imperishable : (20 November 2017 - 06:18 PM) @Haze check ur skype, plis :)
@  Imminent : (20 November 2017 - 03:11 PM) color
@  Imminent : (20 November 2017 - 03:11 PM) this applies to every other logs that uses the same font
@  Imminent : (20 November 2017 - 03:10 PM) @kitahachi90 Make sure ur Guild-Chat-Display is set to on or it won't show
@  kitahachi90 : (20 November 2017 - 07:05 AM) why my mining cant display heat level? all drilling info not shown also
@  AllenAaron : (20 November 2017 - 06:39 AM) Its temporary disabled due to some bugs. It will be enable again at next reboot.
@  kitahachi90 : (20 November 2017 - 06:15 AM) hey guys. i just back for farm exp in monster arena. what happen to meteor storm skill inside there? looks like nothing happen
@  AllenAaron : (19 November 2017 - 11:24 PM) Refer to this topic to download new client. www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/topic/34947-renewal-download-registration/
@  AllenAaron : (19 November 2017 - 11:24 PM) We had renewal's update, u need to download new client.
@  JuDe : (19 November 2017 - 11:23 PM) it says my client is out dated too wtf is this im done
@  AllenAaron : (19 November 2017 - 11:22 PM) Make sure ur user name, passworf everything is correct, and caplocks are fine.
@  JuDe : (19 November 2017 - 11:19 PM) @any admin or gms available. WTF is going on here? why is my account no more in the server ??? when i log in it says u have unregistered account bullshit tell me whats going on
@  flyingcat : (19 November 2017 - 07:56 PM) @Haze, please update the features posted in RMS. It says" Save the Prices & Clash of Heroes"
@  Naomi : (19 November 2017 - 08:20 AM) xoxo
@  Zerro : (19 November 2017 - 07:56 AM) Don't worry bb. There's STP :>
@  Naomi : (19 November 2017 - 07:50 AM) RIP first salary in weeks

Photo

Halloween Event 2017 - [Phase 3]

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
107 replies to this topic

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 4,695 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

phase2.png
This phase of the event is all about reaping the fruits of your hard work during Phase 1. In this phase you will be able to exchange your hard earned Halloween Loots for exclusive Halloween Headgears. These headgears are only available during the Halloween Season so make sure to take advantage of them before they get removed!

Witch Morgana

Morgana.png

The Witch Morgana is back looking for help with the creation of Halloween Poisons.

In order to collect the Headgears that Morgana has to offer, you will first need to complete the quest for a Halloween Wizard Hat that will allow you to create Halloween Poisons.

potions.png

Halloween Poison Creation
Once you start farming Halloween items, you will start collecting a variety of Poison Herbs. These herbs can be used in combination with the Halloween Wizard Hat and Poison Creation Guide to create special poisons. These poisons will be a key element in most of the Halloween Exclusive headgears, so it is very important you save those herbs and turn them into valuable poisons!

How to Create Poisons?
The Halloween Hat will enable the skill "Lvl  1 New Poison Creation" -- You will be able to see and use this skill only while you are wearing the Wizard Hat. The success chance to create poisons is only 35% and all of the poisons are account bound. To create a poison just make sure to collect all of the items required by the recipe and then use the Create Poison skill. You can make poisons with any character except Guillotine Cross, as they have a higher success chance.
POISONS ARE ACCOUNT BOUND.

Spoiler

withmorganaquest.png
You can open the spoiler below to see the headgears available via the Witch Morgana NPC.

Spoiler

haloweencolelctor.png
In addition to the quests available via With Morgana, the Halloween Collector NPC also brings in a collection of questable Halloween Exclusives that are useful to multiple builds. 

Halloween Collector

1_m_wizard.png

Open the spoiler below to view the headgear quests available via the Halloween Collector NPC.

Spoiler

collectiblestrader.png
The Collectibles Trader NPC offers quests to exclusive Halloween Headgears with the same effect as donation items and they are all account bound. These items, like the rest of the quests, are only available during the Halloween Season so make sure to get them while they last!

Collectibles Trader NPC

4_m_zondama.png

To view the headgears available via the Collectibles Trader open the spoiler below:

Spoiler

trickortreat.png
In addition to the opportunity of questing for useful Halloween Themed Headgears, you also have the opportunity to quest for a Halloween Mask that will allow you to go Trick or Treating around Caspen City during the Halloween Event Finale on November 5th all the way to November 6th, 2017. 

Halloween Mask Trader

4_man_lavail.png

To view the masks available for Halloween open the spoiler:

Spoiler

How does Trick or Treat Event work?
You must complete the quest for any of the Halloween Masks before the day of the Trick or Treat event in order to participate. There are a total of 20 houses across Caspen City open for the Halloween Trick or Treating event. All of the houses are virtually the same, however, each house will trigger a different reward for each person. That means that if your friend gets a good item at a certain house, it does not mean you will also get a good item at that same house. Whatever item you get at each house will depend purely on luck.

trickortreasts.png

It s very simple to go out trick or treating, just put on your mask and visit each one of the 20 houses. Knock on the door by clicking on it and wait for the Home Owner to open and give you goodies. We recommend you walk around with your friends and compare what you each get at each house to make the most out of the event.

Chances depend on player and not on the house:

• 5% chance there will be nobody home
  • 25% You get a not-so-good item (i.e Candy)
  • 45% You get a not-so-bad item (i.e Usables)
  • 20% You get an average item (secret)
  • 5% You get a good item (secret)

Do not expect overpowered items or free donations to be given out during the trick or treat event, keep in mind how easy it was to obtain your mask.. That being said...everyone should participate and get free goodies! 

• You may only visit each of the 20 houses once
  • Using more than one account to participate in events is against the rules and will result in a ban of all related accounts.
  • If you cancel out the dialog before receiving the reward, you will lose that reward for that house.

Open the spoiler to view a map of the Houses open for the Trick or Treat Event

Spoiler

Halloween Hunter

4_man_galtun.png

Hour Long Races
The Halloween Hunter will start a Halloween Hunting Race every 2 hours and he will broadcast globally when each race begins. This race lasts for 60 minutes, in which all hunters are encouraged to kill as many Halloween Monsters as possible inside the Hallow City.  Each monster killed will award the hunter with 1 point. Haunting Dolly is the exception, she awards 100 points each!

At the end of the 60 minutes the Halloween Hunter NPC will announce who was the hunter that accumulated the most points and will award that player with 1 Raffle Ticket and 1 Spirit of Halloween. You do not need to register for the race, just make sure to kill as many monsters as you can while the race is enabled so that your chances of winning are higher. At the end of the race the npc will show a ladder displaying the top 50 hunters as well as the amount of points they collected in the last race, that you will know exactly where you placed among the rest of the hunters!

Event Long Race

Aside from the Hourly Races, there is also an Event wide race. At the end of the event on November 5th, the top 3 players who killed the most Halloween minions overall will receive Donation Tokens as a prize!

• 1st Place: 60 Donation Credits
  • 2nd Place: 50 Donation Credits
  • 3rd Place: 40 Donation Credits

Open spoiler to view a schedule of the Halloween Race Event

Spoiler

FARMNKILL

FARMNKILL

KILL2FARM

• Forum Rank
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationPH
  • Favorite Class:Royal Guard

Users Awards

just to clarify prize for overall race this year is tokens not credits?

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 4,695 posts

Users Awards

Credits, sorry for the typo.

reborn11

reborn11

• Forum Rank
  • 5 posts

Question about the mask for trick or treat. can i make it into a costume and still go trick or treat or no?

FARMNKILL

FARMNKILL

KILL2FARM

• Forum Rank
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationPH

Users Awards

btw question regarding haunting dolly.. is there plans to make it tameable in this Halloween event?

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 4,695 posts

Users Awards

Question about the mask for trick or treat. can i make it into a costume and still go trick or treat or no?

No it has to be equipped on your top HG slot.

btw question regarding haunting dolly.. is there plans to make it tameable in this Halloween event?

No, there are no plans to make it tameable at this moment.

Skyzer

Skyzer

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 69 posts

Winter Wizard Hat, is write Tradeable, but after I make, its account bound.

cZJeoDwzT_eeLVaWEBf5_A.jpg

https://prnt.sc/h2m16m

Are its really tradeable, or bound? Thank you.

RVDL

RVDL

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 90 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Kekistan
  • Favorite Class:Swordsman

So I guess there will be no voting/poll for the rare then.

Eluminare

Eluminare

Bitchmaster

• Forum Rank
  • 3,692 posts
  • Location~ Elimination
  • Favorite Class:Stalker

Users Awards

This item has been account bound since the 1st time halloween event was released (3 years ago if I remember). They probably didn't change it yet.

Skyzer

Skyzer

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 69 posts

This item has been account bound since the 1st time halloween event was released (3 years ago if I remember). They probably didn't change it yet.

3 years ago, Im not playing dro  :th_heh:

I ask  because is write Tradeable. if its in the end are not tradeable, hope in guide change to untradeable to avoid confusion. Well.. I afraid to make another since, its may bound.

HighEnd Succ

HighEnd Succ

Suck at its finest

• Forum Rank
  • 894 posts
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

Users Awards

List of items needed for halloween masks (Crafting location is at halloween city. NPC Coordinates : 161 196) :

Spoiler

List of items needed in Halloween Collector NPC (caspen 169 187) :

Spoiler

List of items needed in Witch Morgana NPC (caspen 177 188) :

Spoiler

List of items needed in Collectibles Trader NPC (caspen 162 256) :

Spoiler

Kindly tell me if there are mistakes. Thank you very much.

Skyzer

Skyzer

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 69 posts

List of items needed for halloween masks :

Spoiler

List of items needed in Halloween Collector NPC :

Spoiler

List of items needed in Witch Morgana NPC :

Spoiler

List of items needed in Collectibles Trader NPC :

Spoiler

Kindly tell me if there are mistakes. Thank you very much.

Wow. Thank you. This is very helpfull.
Btw, where is collectibles Trader NPC?

HighEnd Succ

HighEnd Succ

Suck at its finest

• Forum Rank
  • 894 posts
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

Users Awards

Wow. Thank you. This is very helpfull.
Btw, where is collectibles Trader NPC?

You're welcome.

Collectibles Trader NPC is located at caspen 162 256

Skyzer

Skyzer

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 69 posts
Thanks again. I will check when I online

rhonicles

rhonicles

• Forum Rank
  • 6 posts
What does Eerie Flames look like?

Eluminare

Eluminare

Bitchmaster

• Forum Rank
  • 3,692 posts
  • Location~ Elimination
  • Favorite Class:Stalker

Users Awards

What does Eerie Flames look like?

You can check the item preview by speaking to the donation npc in caspen (enter the preview room, use @ii eerie flames command for the item ID and preview it from the npc on your character).

If you don't have money or you don't want to waste it on this service then you can preview the items and their effecfs on the thread that I've created a while ago: here --> http://www.playdream...guide/?p=362356

Lv1 Akikiw

Lv1 Akikiw

One Cell Final Strike

• Forum Rank
  • 902 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

It is tradeable. I just sold mine last year

FARMNKILL

FARMNKILL

KILL2FARM

• Forum Rank
  • 1,159 posts
  • LocationPH

Users Awards

is it about time to get the spoilers for raffle rare? 5 days to go :th_heh:  :th_heh:

Edited by FARMNKILL, 30 October 2017 - 08:08 PM.

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 4,695 posts

Users Awards

Been so busy lately, but I will make it a priority to add previews of the raffle rare tomorrow. (its 12 AM for me now so i guess in another 12 hours)

Lv1 Akikiw

Lv1 Akikiw

One Cell Final Strike

• Forum Rank
  • 902 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

Been so busy lately, but I will make it a priority to add previews of the raffle rare tomorrow. (its 12 AM for me now so i guess in another 12 hours)

will there be Phase 3 new items? 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users