The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Eluminare

Perverts everywhere #halloween

Wahahahhahaaaa yeh... that's exactly what I was thinking in my head sitting there xD! Nice edit :3

Imo it's pretty lame :v made in 3 minutes, I didn't put much effort into it but thanks I guess~

u play again?

Oh my Dan you are alive (the pun was intentional). I've missed the server a bit, the last few months were really busy to me since I've moved abroad so I had to quit but right now I finallt have some free time during the evenings so I'm kinda lurking around like a lonely wolf~ (where the hell are my friendz, they prolly got life and got laid already)

Oh my Dan you are alive (the pun was intentional). I've missed the server a bit, the last few months were really busy to me since I've moved abroad so I had to quit but right now I finallt have some free time during the evenings so I'm kinda lurking around like a lonely wolf~ (where the hell are my friendz, they prolly got life and got laid already)

alive and kicking. i've got no pc. QQ. that shit is still in malaysia. need to buy a new one. and bebi is coming soon in January

alive and kicking. i've got no pc. QQ. that shit is still in malaysia. need to buy a new one. and bebi is coming soon in January

Where are you now then? God I havd a feeling like we weren't talking for ages :l and why is your waifu not with you?

DAN THE DAD CONGRATS

Oh my god, he made a little Dan? O_o

Where are you now then? God I havd a feeling like we weren't talking for ages :l and why is your waifu not with you?

He made a little Dan

He made a little Dan

Am in the merry England. Went to Istanbul 2 weeks ago. Ya. Little me. Coming out soon

Am in the merry England. Went to Istanbul 2 weeks ago. Ya. Little me. Coming out soon

Wew if I knew we could have met somehow :T I'm still in Turkey, far from Istanbul but we could have planned something.

Congratulations btw, I am proud of you! You'll be amazing papa :"> ♥

Wew if I knew we could have met somehow :T I'm still in Turkey, far from Istanbul but we could have planned something.

Congratulations btw, I am proud of you! You'll be amazing papa :"> ♥

Uguuu.. thankies. I have to re-add everyone on Facebook coz someone decided to go massive unfriend spree in my account

Uguuu.. thankies. I have to re-add everyone on Facebook coz someone decided to go massive unfriend spree in my account

I just noticed yours is awaiting, maybe your waifu got mad or smth.