The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Kro

Arm Cannon

Check after the next server reboot. The skill should be doing decent damage.

Please provide appropriate screenshots of your damage/ stats/ equips and your enemy's as well.

I buffed it considerably but not really 40% as you did test a pretty much naked char vs a well equipped one so the damage is obviously going to be on the low side..according to the formula though it should be doing higher damage. Also, keep in mind this is an AoE skill so the damage you see in 1 person will be done to 3x3 radius in war scenarios like WoE

Wait until the next reboot and provide appropriate pictures of your tests because the formula says otherwise.

The server hasn't rebooted, the last time was an unexpected crash and changes did not take effect.

I think the skill its doing fair damage considering its AoE, spamable and the equips you showed above do very litle to boost the skills damage, yet you tested against 60% demi-human reduction. So in reality it should be doing a lot more damage than that and to more than one target.

I am curious, how much damage do YOU think it should be doing?

Would be great if its dmg. would be like rangers sharp shoot skill ofcourse sharp shoot skill is still much stronger since its aoe is wider and cannon is 3x3 only but would be great if its dmg. is same as that sharp shoot.
This is the dmg..i test after reboot i use the same fully geared equips with same enemy   https://imgur.com/a/TeMx8

The Ranger is supposed to be one of the top damage dealers. There is no way you should compare arms cannon to Sharp shooting and neither should all the classes deal the same amount of damage.

Regardless, I boosted the skill again and at this point I think it should be fairly strong for what the skill is.

Feel free to test after the next reboot. You can see if the server rebooted by using @uptime

Sign in to follow this