Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  A B A : (10 December 2017 - 09:32 PM) *no
@  A B A : (10 December 2017 - 09:32 PM) but its not permanent right sir haze? its just to definite time yet
@  HaZe : (10 December 2017 - 09:30 PM) there is no limit
@  A B A : (10 December 2017 - 09:26 PM) allen. this card sale is until when
@  AllenAaron : (10 December 2017 - 01:31 PM) @p3ndo3l If u need help to kill the draconus at mag dun try to ask for some helps at #main / #support or try @request.
@  p3ndo3l : (10 December 2017 - 08:46 AM) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa draconus is 5% left and the server reset??????? CRY ~_~
@  BrainFreeze : (10 December 2017 - 08:16 AM) should have just PMed...
@  BrainFreeze : (10 December 2017 - 08:15 AM) SL is more effective but Gx is easier to use in there
@  BrainFreeze : (10 December 2017 - 08:13 AM) Observer headgear allows you to use that ability
@  BrainFreeze : (10 December 2017 - 08:05 AM) sorry none but you can use "monster property" Sorc skill to identify Monster element properties then use that against them.
@  500kfirst : (10 December 2017 - 08:02 AM) Thanks @brainfreeze Any guides you can point me to? Im trying to search the forums for guides still unlucky hehe
@  BrainFreeze : (10 December 2017 - 07:57 AM) SL,Gx,Sorc take your pick Sorc and Gx require element scrolls SL can just blast them
@  500kfirst : (10 December 2017 - 07:55 AM) What's the faster Character to farm Caspen Dungeon?
@  BrainFreeze : (10 December 2017 - 07:03 AM) E.g. Minstrel can boostHP,decrease Cast speed and wanderer slows increase atkrate"rarely used" btw
@  BrainFreeze : (10 December 2017 - 06:59 AM) Wanderer is a debuffer meanwhile Minstrel buffer
@  Maximus Lodbrok : (10 December 2017 - 05:23 AM) thanks haze for fixing my quyest
@  dub : (10 December 2017 - 04:17 AM) different songs*
@  dub : (10 December 2017 - 04:17 AM) they have some different and weapons
@  MeshiRei : (10 December 2017 - 04:02 AM) whats the difference except for the gender
@  Xero : (10 December 2017 - 03:58 AM) Both are pretty much the same

Photo

Hall of Abyss

• Please log in to reply
13 replies to this topic

dub

dub

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 278 posts
  • Favorite Class:Stalker

Users Awards

As i posted before in the siege set thread, the Hall of Abyss maps are still free for all and the droprates are still too high (imo).. Originally this is only for guild members owning the castle i believe.

Intended to be ffa here?

dub

dub

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 278 posts

Users Awards

I was about to suggest disabling the cat for now, great; heres some addition about the abyss gate:

gld2_ maps (gld2_pay/gld2_prt/gld2_gef/gld2_ald) are free for all to warp at (should be abyss gate only i think) and the dropchance from treasure boxes together with the mobstrength (especially the bosses) should be adjusted i think.. its too easy imo.

Guild dungeon F2 maps (gld_dun01_2/gld_dun02_2/gld_dun03_2/gld_dun04_2) are missing in the grf file, when you try to warp there (from cat) the client crashes.

And not sure if its a bug or supposed to be like this (RMS data is different);

The prontera and aldebaran level 1 guild dungeon (from cat) spawn beside baphomet (prontera), and eddga (aldebaran), quite a load of other mvps including Lord Knight, High Wiz, Sinx, Kiel, Thanatos, Maya, Turtle General, LoD, Fallen Bishop..

the geffen and payon maps seem to be fine.

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 4,859 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

I have disabled the warp to those maps for now until we have time to figure out what we are going to do with them.

dub

dub

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 278 posts

Users Awards

Does it require a server reboot to take effect?

Imminent

Imminent

Noblesse

• Forum Rank
  • 824 posts
  • Favorite Class:Sura

Users Awards

Does it require a server reboot to take effect?

no

dub

dub

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 278 posts

Users Awards

Well to be clear, the floor/level 1&2 guild dungeons can be ffa in renewal depending on the investment (therefore the custom mvp spawns should be removed here and moved to the new maps, i would not mind to exclude the cat and make it real ffa..), the hall of abyss dungeon maps (gld2_) instead are exclusive to the guilds owning a castle in the area hence the mapflags should not allow to use @warp to these which it still does.

Not fixed yet.

dub

dub

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 278 posts

Users Awards

PVP mode been disabled, warp still works.

dub

dub

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 278 posts

Users Awards

Now:

Geffen map got all skills disabled, pvp still disabled on all maps, warp still works for all maps.. still far from fixed.

dub

dub

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 278 posts

Users Awards

Warp to Geffen/Prontera/Payon fixed, Aldebaran (gld2_ald) still free for all o_O

Sixtus

Sixtus

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 596 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ranger

I think it's better this way than have 1 guild monopolize all the card drops from those said dungeons, which is economically unhealthy.

dub

dub

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 278 posts

Users Awards

Originally these dungeons are also connected to the cat guild invest system and some other guild related dungeon maps, i do not think its a good idea to just ignore everything else and "leave it as bugged as it is/was" - give it some time, we don't even have a fixed woe schedule so far.. 

dub

dub

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 278 posts

Users Awards

warp fixed; now lets think about how to handle it.. imo it all depends on the woe schedule, there should be 6 castles at least to cover up all guild dungeons - a different investment system (also first woe wise) could be attracting (eg if it was really worth to DEFEND an castle over the whole 1 or 2 hour, the other castle[s] would be almost free from that guild no? <- may attract new guilds..) 

but there should be more castles open and the rewards for keeping the castle longer than one siege week should be higher, the other may be lowered to prevent massive mercenary luring done in the old "glory days" ...

Edited by dub, Yesterday, 02:59 PM.

Sixtus

Sixtus

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 596 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ranger

At the moment how do we access level 2 GDs and level 3? Thanks.

Edited by Sixtus, Yesterday, 04:57 PM.

dub

dub

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 278 posts

Users Awards

At the moment we can't unless there is another bug.. I think it requires quite some thinking and scripting to get this working fine for all but it will happen i am sure  :th_gg:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users