The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
madcrab

Failed to connect to server

Question

Hi,so I've recently downloaded the full client from the website, and patching was smooth. Not until I logged in. I was able to log in my account, and select the server. After that, it shows "Failed to connect to server". Ive also tried turning off my firewall, anti-virus, Ive tried changing compatibility to windowsXPs and windows 7, and yes, I still cant connect for some reason  :th_sob: .

With my network, it works perfectly fine, I'm able to play other games, mmos, steam games etc. Can anyone enlighten me please on what to do? I really want to join the community.

Thank you in advance! *and please see screenshots through link*, and btw I still use Windows 7. 

-madcrab

https://imgur.com/a/TrByu

Edited by madcrab

5 answers to this question

Try to use VPN.

Sometimes the location suck. Lol

Looks like I was able to log in! Apparently turning off data execution prevention is the solution. Just run cmd as admin, and I just typed in

"bcdedit.exe / set nx Alwaysoff", now Im in. thats weird tho, I dont need to turn this off for other games, but anyway im In :). thanks for the help tho!

now how do i close this topic? 

Edited by madcrab

Try to use VPN.

Sometimes the location suck. Lol

hey so ugh, Im having difficulties with changing a character, I cant seem to access that, only way is to restart the whole client.

When I click Character Select, nothing happens, and game frozen for some reason. 

Any thoughts?