The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Magna Divinus

Broken Renewal Headgears

Question

There seems to be a lot of renewal headgears not working properly, so If you got any headgear that looks like this:

fS9xB_qoS7SVJJehIhNB9w.png

Then please check up the ID of the item by using @ii or by logging into the Control Panel and to check the Item ID of the item. I'll try to fix them all asap.

How to check on the control panel?

Login -> Click on your username -> Click on your specific character name -> Scroll down until you can see the Headgear. The Item ID is on the left of the Item Name.

You can also look for the Item ID's on ratemyserver with the Renewal button enabled.

Once you figured out the ID, post it below so I can fix it ;)

9 answers to this question

I fixed most of them already, they should work in the next patch. Some are Database related so I can't do much about that, only HaZe can.

The patch that Magna was talking about has been released through the patcher. Any future headgear with sprite errors please feel free to report it so we can take appropriate measures.  Thanks for the patch magna :)

Water Lily Crown [1]   [Upper Head]   Item ID# 5284 (Water_Lily_Crown) please....

Red apple- unknown item

tq ^^

Water Lily Crown [1]   [Upper Head]   Item ID# 5284 (Water_Lily_Crown)