Throughout the 9 years that the server has been online we have been able to create a ton of original content that cannot be found anywhere else. Although can be considered a good thing, we noticed that a lot of our newbies had the same problem in common.
There are so many things to do that they did not know where to even start!
The new Achievement System is another addition to our extensive collection of custom content, however, this one aims to guide newbies on what to focus on and also gives veterans something to aim for. The Achievement System's goal is to reward our players for progressing through the game and taking part of the key features of the server.
There are 4 tier of Achievements, ranging from Beginner, Intermediate, Veteran and Legendary. All of which lead to eventually beocoming a legend and joining the DreamerRO Hall of Fame.
- All achievements are character bound, even the vote coin one.
- You can view the achievements descriptions in-game by typing @alist, @achievementlist or the NPC in Caspen.
- You can check some of the achievements progress by typing @acheck, @achievementcheck or the NPC in Caspen.
- You can see all your completed achievements on your chatbox by typing @achievements.
- *** You must ensure to have inventory space to receive achievement rewards. The GM team will not recover lost rewards due to full inventory ***