The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

DreamerRO Achievements

OMG! just checked and the prize of achivement is.. Ah... (internal Orgasm)

Edit:

I just realize, what happen if done in past before achivement implement? its considered skip? how about something like become rank c but already in rank c? that achivement will never achive by that char forever? I just wonder.

From Haze's response on page 1, this might answer your question:

Forever or at least until further notice. No expiration as of now.

The rewards are given as soon as you meet the requirements, unless you met the requirements BEFORE the achievement system was implemented.

Example, if you became a hero before today you will never get the "Birth of a Hero" achievement or awards. - However this is something that may change in the near future for achievements such as these ones that are status based and the reward is small. However, when it comes to achievements that require kills, hunting missions, scavengers, daily quests, etc --> all start from 0 starting today.

Woah, the first person to achieve hall of fame by these criteria would be awesome. I say 6 months minimum. Damn. Good luck to whoever's chasing HOF status. 

Edited by oinkoink

thats alot of zeny being pushed into the economy.. i hope no one abuses it  :th_heh:  :th_heh:

Don't abuse plizzzzzzzz :th_e3:  :th_e3: 

GG i have 9 elite chars /sob

Just delete some and make it again a Hero another work to do  huh! goodluck

Just delete some and make it again a Hero another work to do  huh! goodluck

I only have 1-3 hours playtime daily, took me years to make them elite. *cries in elite major*

Goodluck to whoever is willing to throw his/her soul on this lol

Can i make other achievement to my other char. Like i made my zeph in my wl, blood to blood to my gs and others to my other char? Can be like that???

Can i make other achievement to my other char. Like i made my zeph in my wl, blood to blood to my gs and others to my other char? Can be like that???

The question is why do you want achievements to be easier?

ye lol. achievements, even in real life takes months or even years of practice. nobody comes to the hall of fame without working hard for it. lol. also, like hero quest and elite hero quests for newbies, you arent supposed to do it within a day or a week. what it takes is months or years of playing. :) hall of fame proclaims the best of the best. it shouldnt be easy. in fact. it should be really hard. ahahhahaha. (for ABs, not hard really. just dont think about it) XD

Would be great if we can claim the reward through npc , not automatically  what if dont got space on inventory....lost rewards? AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Won poring catcher yesterday and didn't get the 2b.

sC|xtinau is my warlock's name that won it, please check.

Edited by Imminent

is this ip, account, or char?

All achievements are character bound and each one can be completed up to 9 times per account. However, if you are aiming for hall of fame status then they should all be done by the same character.

Would be great if we can claim the reward through npc , not automatically  what if dont got space on inventory....lost rewards? AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Isn't it easier to make sure your inventory has space than to have to go through an NPC every time you complete an achievement, click through the menu, find the achievement and claim reward? That sounds tedious and complicated for newbies..and annoying for all.

What I would like to do though is prevent attacking or using skills when player inventory has all 100 slots occupied so they are aware their inventory is actually full, since right now you might not know until you fail to get an item or reward.

Won poring catcher yesterday and didn't get the 2b.

sC|xtinau is my warlock's name that won it, please check.

Did the achievement image show up when you won?

All achievements are character bound and each one can be completed up to 9 times per account. However, if you are aiming for hall of fame status then they should all be done by the same character.

Isn't it easier to make sure your inventory has space than to have to go through an NPC every time you complete an achievement, click through the menu, find the achievement and claim reward? That sounds tedious and complicated for newbies..and annoying for all.

What I would like to do though is prevent attacking or using skills when player inventory has all 100 slots occupied so they are aware their inventory is actually full, since right now you might not know until you fail to get an item or reward.

Did the achievement image show up when you won?

I got that star when I first did scavenger hunt. Didn't show up when I won poring

Ah...that happens with imminent that's why much prefer claiming it through NPC..and what about the other rewards like hero quest that's already completed by others..couldn't claim reward. Don't think it will be bother to newbies since they won't know they can get rewards if they didn't go on achievement npc

Ah...that happens with imminent that's why much prefer claiming it through NPC..and what about the other rewards like hero quest that's already completed by others..couldn't claim reward. Don't think it will be bother to newbies since they won't know they can get rewards if they didn't go on achievement npc

It's a bug so it should be fixed not suggesting an alternative.

Hello, I won Goblin Invasion just now, but I haven't receive 2b. No achievement image showed up also.

Same with Poring catcher.

Edited by JennY