The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

DreamerRO Achievements

I completed this achievements but didn't get the rewards.

You are getting the rewards, the item collection notice its just not showing on your chat box.  The 3 Bronzite and the war badges show on the screenshots.

The bugged achievements so far are the dice, poring catcher and roach invasion. Also Caspen defender lvl 2 and 3. These have been fixed but those of you who achieved it while they were bugged will need to click the Achievement Manager npc after the next reboot and click "Debug". It will check for all requirements and give any achievement which you did not accomplish when they were bugged.

You are getting the rewards, the item collection notice its just not showing on your chat box.  The 3 Bronzite and the war badges show on the screenshots.

The bugged achievements so far are the dice, poring catcher and roach invasion. Also Caspen defender lvl 2 and 3. These have been fixed but those of you who achieved it while they were bugged will need to click the Achievement Manager npc after the next reboot and click "Debug". It will check for all requirements and give any achievement which you did not accomplish when they were bugged.

Sir Haze, thus no need to submit ticket to you to claim back the rewards right?

Since these achievements are character bound and therefore you can only choose one character/class to attain these achievements with, which class is the best for completing all of these?

is this for per character or per account??

Guidelines:

• All achievements are character bound, even the vote coin one.
  • You can view the achievements descriptions in-game by typing @alist, @achievementlist or the NPC in Caspen.
  • You can check some of the achievements progress by typing @acheck, @achievementcheck or the NPC in Caspen.
  • You can see all your completed achievements on your chatbox by typing @achievements.
  • *** You must ensure to have inventory space to receive achievement rewards. The GM team will not recover lost rewards due to full inventory ***

Haze clearly states the answer to your question in the guidelines.

Edited by KeyserSoze

Maybe you can give account bound rewards for past achievements? so the economy wont blow up?

Such as division coins or heroic coins, or account bound donation tokens or something.  :th_heh:

what about the pvp achievements for example blood for blood lvl 4: if i done my 10k kills before achievement update, is it count from 10k kills then so do i need 5k more kills or do i need to do another 15k kills for this achievement

what about the pvp achievements for example blood for blood lvl 4: if i done my 10k kills before achievement update, is it count from 10k kills then so do i need 5k more kills or do i need to do another 15k kills for this achievement

you need to start from the beginning coz the kill counter was implemented along with the achievement

GM Haze i noticed while in game did you seriously change the Helm of Destiny Achievement? 

3vdK37M.png

while in forum post still 

Qk6w88R.png

is this a false description in game?? 

@ulol69 - I think it is just a miss description in game.. I was able to complete the eventful life achievement like 2 days ago and what I received is 50b zeny.

Hope this help clarifies your question.

@ulol69 - I think it is just a miss description in game.. I was able to complete the eventful life achievement like 2 days ago and what I received is 50b zeny.

Hope this help clarifies your question.

yea i got freaked out for a moment there..thanks