Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  MeshiRei : (23 April 2018 - 08:40 AM) thank you. quantity of the eggs spawned so less than 30
@  MeshiRei : (23 April 2018 - 08:21 AM) HAZE..! reset easter eggs please..
@  kantusacharles : (22 April 2018 - 03:58 AM) donation
@  adiosmofo : (22 April 2018 - 03:38 AM) Hi where can i get the scroll that lets u skip the pre-req quests?
@  kantusacharles : (22 April 2018 - 02:35 AM) is there a diff between cast various skill to cast all kinds of bolt? ( im pertaining to headgears ) TIA
@  xCaliburx : (21 April 2018 - 10:09 PM) how to evolved homu?? i got him loyal and i got stone of sage..i already double click it bt nothing happen?
@  kupals0153 : (21 April 2018 - 09:46 PM) dc again :(
@  nikenbayut123 : (21 April 2018 - 09:44 PM) Hey server dced 3 times in a row already..
@  iamhii : (21 April 2018 - 01:39 PM) Phase 3 just came out =o
@  spaceman007 : (21 April 2018 - 02:29 AM) This is it
@  Death Of Birth : (21 April 2018 - 01:31 AM) still no update for phase 3? ✌️
@  priestheal : (21 April 2018 - 01:19 AM) Like the Christmas Event Raffle ticket NPC
@  himoutoumaru : (21 April 2018 - 12:14 AM) No there would be an NPC for changing the tickets to rare and has a chance. And I think raffle tickets can be traded to NPC April 29 0:00 eastern time and for 24 hours only.
@  ohcamac14 : (20 April 2018 - 10:32 PM) Phase 3
@  priestheal : (20 April 2018 - 10:29 PM) Raffle ticket usage/info will become be released during Phase 3 of the event. (You just have to double click it and see if it gives you any items or jellopy.)
@  bating50 : (20 April 2018 - 10:21 PM) where should i use this DRO raffle ticket
@  himoutoumaru : (20 April 2018 - 09:12 PM) Waiting for Phase 3 :P
@  Sachz : (18 April 2018 - 10:46 PM) @xCaliburx u can try juperos or lhz dungeon
@  xCaliburx : (18 April 2018 - 10:39 PM) can someone tell me where to lvl fast for my humoculos
@  adiosmofo : (18 April 2018 - 09:20 PM) PC> Elite stones for 2nd weapon

Photo

DreamerRO Achievements

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

xox19

xox19

• Forum Rank
  • 25 posts
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

but i completed the achievement after implementation,,

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 5,297 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

can you make a Hall of Fame list by year 

for example "Hall of Fame 2018" something like that :V

There was a particular problem with that achievement that has already been resolved. Feel free to use @request when you see me online or a support ticket and I'll manually complete the achievement for you.

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 5,297 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

thats alot of zeny being pushed into the economy.. i hope no one abuses it  :th_heh:  :th_heh:

If you think a particular achievement is too easy and/or gives too much zeny/rewards for the effort, you can tell me which one it is and I can take another look at it.

i see. so everything will be from 0. and finished achievements before implementation wouldnt be rewarded :3 well. having 50/50 thoughts about it. cus it's quite fair. bec just being an elite hero would give you instant 8b. but. lol. for some, isnt it unfair that they cant get the fruit of what they've worked for? please enlighten me papa haze. also, if u gonna ask me, maybe we can grant everyone about 50% of 25% of the reward if it's already done before the implementation :3. enlighten me please

Its not impossible for me to create an NPC that would complete achievements based on prior completion of the achievement before the system was implemented. However when you became an elite at the time there was no achievements and there was no additional reward. Yet, you still completed the quest and became an elite. Just because there is a reward now doesn't necessarily mean you are entitled to earn it as well. 

What we hope to accomplish with the new achievement system is to increase future activity and not necessarily based on months or years of previous play time. That was one mistake we did with the last Hall of Fame System we had. It took into consideration previous kills and missions and we had too many people completing all the requirements shortly after the system was released, because they had played for years before the system even existed. This is something we do not want to happen again. 

It also would affect the economy considering we have thousands of elite characters, many of whom are now inactive.  I can see players asking their friends for their accounts simply to cash in on all the achievement rewards and trade to their main. It would also hurt the actual owner of the account because if he/she ever decides to re-join the team, it would be likely that a friend already claimed the rewards for them..so it's best just to give rewards based on future completion of the achievements to prevent years of game play to affect the economy suddenly in a matter of days/weeks.

Sixtus

Sixtus

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 648 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ranger

Could it be that my Hades dream will come true? Time to do Zephs! :)

Skyzer

Skyzer

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 133 posts
  • Favorite Class:Sura

OMG! just checked and the prize of achivement is.. Ah... (internal Orgasm)

Edit:
I just realize, what happen if done in past before achivement implement? its considered skip? how about something like become rank c but already in rank c? that achivement will never achive by that char forever? I just wonder.

Edited by Skyzer, 16 November 2017 - 03:30 PM.

bryan31

bryan31

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 102 posts

is this ip, account, or char?

Kyrie

Kyrie

• I Write Sins Not Tragedies •

• Forum Rank
  • 493 posts
  • Favorite Class:Rune Knight

Users Awards

OMG! just checked and the prize of achivement is.. Ah... (internal Orgasm)

Edit:
I just realize, what happen if done in past before achivement implement? its considered skip? how about something like become rank c but already in rank c? that achivement will never achive by that char forever? I just wonder.

From Haze's response on page 1, this might answer your question:

Forever or at least until further notice. No expiration as of now.

The rewards are given as soon as you meet the requirements, unless you met the requirements BEFORE the achievement system was implemented.

Example, if you became a hero before today you will never get the "Birth of a Hero" achievement or awards. - However this is something that may change in the near future for achievements such as these ones that are status based and the reward is small. However, when it comes to achievements that require kills, hunting missions, scavengers, daily quests, etc --> all start from 0 starting today.

verrdii

verrdii

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Forum Rank
  • 360 posts
  • Favorite Class:Rune Knight

Users Awards

Maybe i should be active again  :th_e3:

oinkoink

oinkoink

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 816 posts

Users Awards

Woah, the first person to achieve hall of fame by these criteria would be awesome. I say 6 months minimum. Damn. Good luck to whoever's chasing HOF status. 

Edited by oinkoink, 16 November 2017 - 06:28 PM.

Lv1 Akikiw

Lv1 Akikiw

One Cell Final Strike

• Forum Rank
  • 964 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

GG i have 9 elite chars /sob

Venie

Venie

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 140 posts
  • LocationCheese
  • Favorite Class:Genetic

Users Awards

thats alot of zeny being pushed into the economy.. i hope no one abuses it  :th_heh:  :th_heh:

Don't abuse plizzzzzzzz :th_e3:  :th_e3: 

Venie

Venie

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 140 posts
  • LocationCheese
  • Favorite Class:Genetic

Users Awards

GG i have 9 elite chars /sob

Just delete some and make it again a Hero another work to do  huh! goodluck

Xadsyath

Xadsyath

The Dicktator

• Forum Rank
  • 1,523 posts
  • Favorite Class:Acolyte

Users Awards

Fuck. Not for me.

wGdM5.gif

Lv1 Akikiw

Lv1 Akikiw

One Cell Final Strike

• Forum Rank
  • 964 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

Just delete some and make it again a Hero another work to do  huh! goodluck

I only have 1-3 hours playtime daily, took me years to make them elite. *cries in elite major*

Jhon23

Jhon23

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 262 posts
  • LocationBogotá, Colombia
  • Favorite Class:Ranger

Users Awards

Goodluck to whoever is willing to throw his/her soul on this lol

flyingcat

flyingcat

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 261 posts

Users Awards
Acievement system is simply a no-brainer to make the population grow. Kudos to Haze!

ShiiraYukki

ShiiraYukki

Violet Evergarden

• Forum Rank
  • 281 posts
  • LocationRakuen
  • Favorite Class:Soul Linker

Users Awards

Gud Luck to all Achievers!  :th_no1:  :th_go:

Sad for me then.  :th_hmm:

MacroHunter

MacroHunter

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 40 posts
  1. [Blood for Blood Lvl 4.] - Achievement for getting 15,000 kills in PvP - [3rd Elite Weapon Scroll]

PVP also include Hero Happy hour right?

Skittlefart

Skittlefart

Smell The Rainbow

• Forum Rank
  • 837 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Favorite Class:High Wizard

Users Awards

Goodluck Dreamers.

*cries under all work reports*

CJ0208

CJ0208

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 65 posts
  • Favorite Class:Gunslinger
Can i make other achievement to my other char. Like i made my zeph in my wl, blood to blood to my gs and others to my other char? Can be like that???

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users