Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  MeshiRei : (23 April 2018 - 08:40 AM) thank you. quantity of the eggs spawned so less than 30
@  MeshiRei : (23 April 2018 - 08:21 AM) HAZE..! reset easter eggs please..
@  kantusacharles : (22 April 2018 - 03:58 AM) donation
@  adiosmofo : (22 April 2018 - 03:38 AM) Hi where can i get the scroll that lets u skip the pre-req quests?
@  kantusacharles : (22 April 2018 - 02:35 AM) is there a diff between cast various skill to cast all kinds of bolt? ( im pertaining to headgears ) TIA
@  xCaliburx : (21 April 2018 - 10:09 PM) how to evolved homu?? i got him loyal and i got stone of sage..i already double click it bt nothing happen?
@  kupals0153 : (21 April 2018 - 09:46 PM) dc again :(
@  nikenbayut123 : (21 April 2018 - 09:44 PM) Hey server dced 3 times in a row already..
@  iamhii : (21 April 2018 - 01:39 PM) Phase 3 just came out =o
@  spaceman007 : (21 April 2018 - 02:29 AM) This is it
@  Death Of Birth : (21 April 2018 - 01:31 AM) still no update for phase 3? ✌️
@  priestheal : (21 April 2018 - 01:19 AM) Like the Christmas Event Raffle ticket NPC
@  himoutoumaru : (21 April 2018 - 12:14 AM) No there would be an NPC for changing the tickets to rare and has a chance. And I think raffle tickets can be traded to NPC April 29 0:00 eastern time and for 24 hours only.
@  ohcamac14 : (20 April 2018 - 10:32 PM) Phase 3
@  priestheal : (20 April 2018 - 10:29 PM) Raffle ticket usage/info will become be released during Phase 3 of the event. (You just have to double click it and see if it gives you any items or jellopy.)
@  bating50 : (20 April 2018 - 10:21 PM) where should i use this DRO raffle ticket
@  himoutoumaru : (20 April 2018 - 09:12 PM) Waiting for Phase 3 :P
@  Sachz : (18 April 2018 - 10:46 PM) @xCaliburx u can try juperos or lhz dungeon
@  xCaliburx : (18 April 2018 - 10:39 PM) can someone tell me where to lvl fast for my humoculos
@  adiosmofo : (18 April 2018 - 09:20 PM) PC> Elite stones for 2nd weapon

Photo

DreamerRO Achievements

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

flyingcat

flyingcat

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 261 posts

Users Awards

Can i make other achievement to my other char. Like i made my zeph in my wl, blood to blood to my gs and others to my other char? Can be like that???

The question is why do you want achievements to be easier?

Acolyte Class

Acolyte Class

BoboKei

• Forum Rank
  • 122 posts
  • LocationPH
  • Favorite Class:Arch Bishop

ye lol. achievements, even in real life takes months or even years of practice. nobody comes to the hall of fame without working hard for it. lol. also, like hero quest and elite hero quests for newbies, you arent supposed to do it within a day or a week. what it takes is months or years of playing. :) hall of fame proclaims the best of the best. it shouldnt be easy. in fact. it should be really hard. ahahhahaha. (for ABs, not hard really. just dont think about it) XD

Kro

Kro

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 112 posts

Would be great if we can claim the reward through npc , not automatically  what if dont got space on inventory....lost rewards? AHHHHHHHHHHHH

L i b r a

L i b r a

Don't give no shit anymore

• Forum Rank
  • 1,062 posts
  • Favorite Class:Novice

Users Awards
Won poring catcher yesterday and didn't get the 2b.
sC|xtinau is my warlock's name that won it, please check.

Edited by Imminent, 17 November 2017 - 05:17 AM.

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 5,297 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

is this ip, account, or char?

Can i make other achievement to my other char. Like i made my zeph in my wl, blood to blood to my gs and others to my other char? Can be like that???

All achievements are character bound and each one can be completed up to 9 times per account. However, if you are aiming for hall of fame status then they should all be done by the same character.

Would be great if we can claim the reward through npc , not automatically  what if dont got space on inventory....lost rewards? AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Isn't it easier to make sure your inventory has space than to have to go through an NPC every time you complete an achievement, click through the menu, find the achievement and claim reward? That sounds tedious and complicated for newbies..and annoying for all.

What I would like to do though is prevent attacking or using skills when player inventory has all 100 slots occupied so they are aware their inventory is actually full, since right now you might not know until you fail to get an item or reward.

Won poring catcher yesterday and didn't get the 2b.
sC|xtinau is my warlock's name that won it, please check.

Did the achievement image show up when you won?

L i b r a

L i b r a

• Forum Rank
  • 1,062 posts

Users Awards

All achievements are character bound and each one can be completed up to 9 times per account. However, if you are aiming for hall of fame status then they should all be done by the same character.

Isn't it easier to make sure your inventory has space than to have to go through an NPC every time you complete an achievement, click through the menu, find the achievement and claim reward? That sounds tedious and complicated for newbies..and annoying for all.

What I would like to do though is prevent attacking or using skills when player inventory has all 100 slots occupied so they are aware their inventory is actually full, since right now you might not know until you fail to get an item or reward.

Did the achievement image show up when you won?

I got that star when I first did scavenger hunt. Didn't show up when I won poring

Kro

Kro

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 112 posts
Ah...that happens with imminent that's why much prefer claiming it through NPC..and what about the other rewards like hero quest that's already completed by others..couldn't claim reward. Don't think it will be bother to newbies since they won't know they can get rewards if they didn't go on achievement npc

flyingcat

flyingcat

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 261 posts

Users Awards

Ah...that happens with imminent that's why much prefer claiming it through NPC..and what about the other rewards like hero quest that's already completed by others..couldn't claim reward. Don't think it will be bother to newbies since they won't know they can get rewards if they didn't go on achievement npc

It's a bug so it should be fixed not suggesting an alternative.

JennY

JennY

• Forum Rank
  • 16 posts
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Hello, I won Goblin Invasion just now, but I haven't receive 2b. No achievement image showed up also.

Same with Poring catcher.

Edited by JennY, 18 November 2017 - 04:35 AM.

Th3mak3r

Th3mak3r

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 469 posts
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

Users Awards
There should be an NPC for collecting the rewards. Please..

ShiiraYukki

ShiiraYukki

Violet Evergarden

• Forum Rank
  • 281 posts
  • LocationRakuen
  • Favorite Class:Soul Linker

Users Awards

Ok Thanks Sir Haze

Edited by ShiiraYukki, 19 November 2017 - 02:51 AM.

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 5,297 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

I completed this achievements but didn't get the rewards.

You are getting the rewards, the item collection notice its just not showing on your chat box.  The 3 Bronzite and the war badges show on the screenshots.

The bugged achievements so far are the dice, poring catcher and roach invasion. Also Caspen defender lvl 2 and 3. These have been fixed but those of you who achieved it while they were bugged will need to click the Achievement Manager npc after the next reboot and click "Debug". It will check for all requirements and give any achievement which you did not accomplish when they were bugged.

iJojo1112

iJojo1112

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 149 posts

Users Awards

I didn't get my Reward also when i won the Poring Catcher Event, no badge show also.

L i b r a

L i b r a

• Forum Rank
  • 1,062 posts

Users Awards

--

Edited by Imminent, 18 November 2017 - 03:46 PM.

Precious

Precious

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 35 posts
  • LocationWest Malaysia
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

You are getting the rewards, the item collection notice its just not showing on your chat box.  The 3 Bronzite and the war badges show on the screenshots.

The bugged achievements so far are the dice, poring catcher and roach invasion. Also Caspen defender lvl 2 and 3. These have been fixed but those of you who achieved it while they were bugged will need to click the Achievement Manager npc after the next reboot and click "Debug". It will check for all requirements and give any achievement which you did not accomplish when they were bugged.

Sir Haze, thus no need to submit ticket to you to claim back the rewards right?

RVDL

RVDL

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 98 posts
  • LocationRepublic of Kekistan
  • Favorite Class:Swordsman

Since these achievements are character bound and therefore you can only choose one character/class to attain these achievements with, which class is the best for completing all of these?

xCaliburx

xCaliburx

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 42 posts

is this for per character or per account??

KeyserSoze

KeyserSoze

• Forum Rank
  • 17 posts
  • Favorite Class:Gunslinger

is this for per character or per account??

Guidelines:

• All achievements are character bound, even the vote coin one.
  • You can view the achievements descriptions in-game by typing @alist, @achievementlist or the NPC in Caspen.
  • You can check some of the achievements progress by typing @acheck, @achievementcheck or the NPC in Caspen.
  • You can see all your completed achievements on your chatbox by typing @achievements.
  • *** You must ensure to have inventory space to receive achievement rewards. The GM team will not recover lost rewards due to full inventory ***
[/spoiler]

Haze clearly states the answer to your question in the guidelines.

Edited by KeyserSoze, 19 November 2017 - 05:37 AM.

Lv1 Akikiw

Lv1 Akikiw

One Cell Final Strike

• Forum Rank
  • 964 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

Maybe you can give account bound rewards for past achievements? so the economy wont blow up?

Such as division coins or heroic coins, or account bound donation tokens or something.  :th_heh:

art

art

• Forum Rank
  • 16 posts

i'm done in "voting is habit level 1 to 4 achievement"

_3OTrxu0KJp3oJHOqy-biyZ1LEnJkIoFkkqFciae

:th_lv:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users