The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Grayerjohn

Greetings from a pseudo-noob player!

Hi, I'm John and I'm new to the server!

I've been playing RO for godknowshowlong already. I think I started playing it back when it was released here in my country, the Philippines. I do believe that it was still back on 2006. I was still 11 back then. The memories and nostalgia is just overwhelming. I've gained and lost friends over the years across different private servers, so this game really holds a special place in my heart.

It's refreshing to see that RO has withstood the test of time and is still one of the most unique games ever. I'm a geeky hardcore non-competitive gamer(or am I still considered a casual gamer). I play games during my off times so the game titles I've played and finished should already be numbering towards more than fifty or a hundred. I just couldn't play the remaining because of money issues, and not to mention my sucky PC. 

I chose this server randomly and I do hope I can make new friends and enjoy the game as I have before.

Again, greetings Dreamers :)

Welcome to the server John.

Hope u enjoy ur stay.

Ps: any questions or problems kindly use ingame command @request. Our online staff will help u.