Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  A B A : (10 December 2017 - 09:26 PM) allen. this card sale is until when
@  AllenAaron : (10 December 2017 - 01:31 PM) @p3ndo3l If u need help to kill the draconus at mag dun try to ask for some helps at #main / #support or try @request.
@  p3ndo3l : (10 December 2017 - 08:46 AM) aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa draconus is 5% left and the server reset??????? CRY ~_~
@  BrainFreeze : (10 December 2017 - 08:16 AM) should have just PMed...
@  BrainFreeze : (10 December 2017 - 08:15 AM) SL is more effective but Gx is easier to use in there
@  BrainFreeze : (10 December 2017 - 08:13 AM) Observer headgear allows you to use that ability
@  BrainFreeze : (10 December 2017 - 08:05 AM) sorry none but you can use "monster property" Sorc skill to identify Monster element properties then use that against them.
@  500kfirst : (10 December 2017 - 08:02 AM) Thanks @brainfreeze Any guides you can point me to? Im trying to search the forums for guides still unlucky hehe
@  BrainFreeze : (10 December 2017 - 07:57 AM) SL,Gx,Sorc take your pick Sorc and Gx require element scrolls SL can just blast them
@  500kfirst : (10 December 2017 - 07:55 AM) What's the faster Character to farm Caspen Dungeon?
@  BrainFreeze : (10 December 2017 - 07:03 AM) E.g. Minstrel can boostHP,decrease Cast speed and wanderer slows increase atkrate"rarely used" btw
@  BrainFreeze : (10 December 2017 - 06:59 AM) Wanderer is a debuffer meanwhile Minstrel buffer
@  Maximus Lodbrok : (10 December 2017 - 05:23 AM) thanks haze for fixing my quyest
@  dub : (10 December 2017 - 04:17 AM) different songs*
@  dub : (10 December 2017 - 04:17 AM) they have some different and weapons
@  MeshiRei : (10 December 2017 - 04:02 AM) whats the difference except for the gender
@  Xero : (10 December 2017 - 03:58 AM) Both are pretty much the same
@  MeshiRei : (10 December 2017 - 03:53 AM) w/c is better minstrel or wanderer
@  Death Of Birth : (10 December 2017 - 02:59 AM) can someone link a best guide for ranger thanks. the latest build. thanks.
@  ulol69 : (10 December 2017 - 01:03 AM) i saw an sura having a hard time killing there

Photo

Staff Hiring!

• Please log in to reply
17 replies to this topic

GM Lorien

GM Lorien

Chief Game Master

• Forum Rank
  • 898 posts
  • Favorite Class:Stalker

Users Awards

Hi Dreamers!

We are looking for the active and helpful players that are willing to take the Support Player and Game Master position.

The "Considered" criteria for SP and GM position:

• Must have been playing DreamerRO for at least 6 months.
  • Must have at least 2 Elite Hero.
  • Must have an account on forum (100 posts or more).
  • Must be willing to answer questions via @request in a polite manner.
  • Must not abuse the support player position to brag or intimidate other players.
  • Must act according to the DreamerRO rules and protect the image of the server.
  • Application for in-game support player only, forum privileges are awarded only to the most helpful support players.
  • The candidate who choose to be GM, will be rigorously tested and evaluated. We are offering Low Support GM position (GM lv 20). I'll be very strict for anyone who chooses to apply for this.
  • All current Support Players may also apply for GM's position. Following the same criteria described.

Being a staff member (SP or GM) is a commitment, not unlike a real job. Keep this in mind as you write out your application.

HOW TO APPLY:

Applying is simple. Just follow the steps below:

1. Take the following application and fill it out completely. Double check to make sure all the applicable fields are filled in!

Spoiler
,server>

2. Fill in the application and post it here.

Hiring will close Dec 15th 8pm EST (-5:00 GMT) - People that have been accepted will be notified by forum message.

Your application will be looked over by All GMs, so make sure you write the best application possible! Be very attentive to detail and be thorough without being overly verbose. Shorter answers do tend to get ignored, so make sure you write out as much as you can.

Once again, good luck to all that choose to apply.

NOTE:  Failure to adhere to the written directions will result in your application being deleted without being looked at, and potentially impacting your chances of being hired. READ CAREFULLY.

GM Clementine

GM Clementine

Support GM

• Forum Rank
  • 204 posts
  • Favorite Class:Magician

Users Awards

Good luck to everyone who will apply!

JustMe

JustMe

N0 CH35T N0 53X

• Forum Rank
  • 2,615 posts
  • Favorite Class:Warlock

Users Awards
That good ol' days when i was still have enough time to dedicate myself for this position lol

Goodluck for those who applied~

Therion

Therion

Completely Disappear

• Forum Rank
  • 1,215 posts
  • Favorite Class:Novice

Users Awards

Wew...

Edited by Therion, 04 December 2017 - 08:34 PM.

iCleaner

iCleaner

iCleaner

• Forum Rank
  • 277 posts
  • LocationIn Legoland (~*-*)~
Oh JustMe, same here xd

Faelnirv

Faelnirv

Kurwadi

• Forum Rank
  • 1,829 posts
  • LocationLand.

Users Awards
Hi there. Good luck guys!

Xero

Xero

.:z(•.•-)

• Forum Rank
  • 2,986 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Favorite Class:Rune Knight

Users Awards

Look at all these washed up ex-SPs

Eluminare

Eluminare

Bitchmaster

• Forum Rank
  • 3,707 posts
  • Location~ Elimination

Users Awards

That good ol' days when i was still have enough time to dedicate myself for this position lol

Goodluck for those who applied~

Wew...

Oh JustMe, same here xd

Hi there. Good luck guys!

Oh my we all should have some meeting lmao

Imminent

Imminent

Noblesse

• Forum Rank
  • 824 posts
  • Favorite Class:Sura

Users Awards

Look at this abuser ex-SP

darkrogue

darkrogue

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 34 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

Users Awards

it would be fun to be a Support Player, i just couldn't make it to elite status.. the 200kills are killing me ahahaha ^____^

God bless to all applicants ^__^

Therion

Therion

Completely Disappear

• Forum Rank
  • 1,215 posts

Users Awards

wait what? LOL

Faelnirv

Faelnirv

Kurwadi

• Forum Rank
  • 1,829 posts
  • LocationLand.

Users Awards

Who?

Yes please. I actually logged in a few days ago with Myt but there were no one I know (except Teng and Myt, obviously).

Xero

Xero

.:z(•.•-)

• Forum Rank
  • 2,986 posts
  • LocationMalaysia
  • Favorite Class:Rune Knight

Users Awards

I was being sarcastic lmao. 

Kirito

Kirito

Two Faced Hypocrite

• Forum Rank
  • 1,767 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

can i join

i have crumpets 

Eluminare

Eluminare

Bitchmaster

• Forum Rank
  • 3,707 posts
  • Location~ Elimination

Users Awards

can i join

i have crumpets 

Crumpets are always wanted

JustMe

JustMe

N0 CH35T N0 53X

• Forum Rank
  • 2,615 posts

Users Awards

I actually uninstalled the game already LOL , but lets go have a chat and wreak havoc on Discord sometimes and get our glory days back again with Jair and Adrian (yes Teng you werent included to the washed up ex-SPs group yet)

Acolyte Class

Acolyte Class

BoboKei

• Forum Rank
  • 110 posts
  • LocationPH
  • Favorite Class:Arch Bishop

I actually uninstalled the game already LOL , but lets go have a chat and wreak havoc on Discord sometimes and get our glory days back again with Jair and Adrian (yes Teng you werent included to the washed up ex-SPs group yet)

but teng is washed up :3

goodluck to ALL d applicants

GM Lorien

GM Lorien

Chief Game Master

• Forum Rank
  • 898 posts

Users Awards

Hello Dreamers!

For those who want to send an application, send it via suport ticket (General Support section).

PS: who has already applied doesn't need to do it again. Just wait for my contact.

PS2: Everything should be the same, same questions listed on the first post.

Good luck to everyone!

Hiring will close Dec 15th 8pm EST (-5:00 GMT) - People that have been accepted will be notified by forum message or via support ticket.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users