The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

GM Freia

Staff Hiring!

Hi Dreamers!

We are looking for the active and helpful players that are willing to take the Support Player and Game Master position.

The "Considered" criteria for SP and GM position:

• Must have been playing DreamerRO for at least 6 months.
  • Must have at least 2 Elite Hero.
  • Must have an account on forum (100 posts or more).
  • Must be willing to answer questions via @request in a polite manner.
  • Must not abuse the support player position to brag or intimidate other players.
  • Must act according to the DreamerRO rules and protect the image of the server.
  • Application for in-game support player only, forum privileges are awarded only to the most helpful support players.
  • The candidate who choose to be GM, will be rigorously tested and evaluated. We are offering Low Support GM position (GM lv 20). I'll be very strict for anyone who chooses to apply for this.
  • All current Support Players may also apply for GM's position. Following the same criteria described.

Being a staff member (SP or GM) is a commitment, not unlike a real job. Keep this in mind as you write out your application.

HOW TO APPLY:

Applying is simple. Just follow the steps below:

1. Take the following application and fill it out completely. Double check to make sure all the applicable fields are filled in!

[spoiler]Name [whether it be YOUR real name, or a name you prefer to known as]:

In-game Name(s) you go by:

What guilds are you associated with?

Are you in school?

Do you work a real job? If so, what's your occupation?

How long have you been playing RO?

How long have you been playing Dreamer-RO?

What is your play-style like in RO? Quester? PvP'er? WoE'er? Town Chatter? GM wannabe? Get banned as many times as possible'er?

Have you ever been Banned in RO?

-Why?

Have you ever been banned from DREAMER-RO?

-Why?

What other RO servers' have you played on?

-Were you a GM on any others?

--What was your title as a GM on that server? And which server [Write as

]

Do you have any skills for RO Development? (ie: Scripting, Spriting, Source Code, Mapping, etc.)

What would you do as an Administrator for Dreamer if you had that privileges along side of HaZe?

Do you speak any other languages besides ENGLISH?

-Which one(s)?

Do you have any GM References who would vouch for you [These do not have to be from Dreamer, but if they are please provide a way contact them] ?

-
-
-

What are some things you would want to see changed on Dreamer, and how would you try to fix those things if you could? If you do not know, make me a pretty story explaining your vision.

What kind of GM or SP do you see YOURSELF being?

Explain at least 2 different events you could do if you were a GM here? The more elaborate--the better. Note. GM's under level 99 CAN NOT CREATE ITEMS OR CAN NOT CREATE SPAWNS OF MONSTERS OF THEIR CHOICE [no @spawn and @item]

Why do you WANT to be a GM here?

When could you start GMing' if hired?

What does being a GM/SP mean to you? Do you see it as a position of authority, a job, or something else? Please explain here.

One day, you see one of your guildmates or friends breaking a rule that would get them permanently banned. You are the only GM on at the moment and are unable to get in contact with others. Another player is currently taking snapshots of the aforementioned rulebreaker for evidence. In this situation, what would you do? (Explain your actions and thought process here.)

A situation involving a hacker or a duper happens while you are on duty. Again, you are the only GM currently on duty, but you have the contact details of various other GMs, including higher-ups. Players are immediately panicking from the chaos. Assuming the hacker or duper is still online, what would you do, and what order would you do it in? (Explain your actions and thought process here.)

During one of your rounds, you spot a player that is acting strangely. Upon examination, you see that they are quickly warping and using an area of effect attack repeatedly. You also observe that their walking pattern is extremely awkward. Under suspicion that this player is a bot, what is the first thing you should do? (Explain your actions and thought process here.)

Tell me, in your own words, why I should hire you.[/spoiler]
,server>

2. Fill in the application and post it here.

Hiring will close Dec 15th 8pm EST (-5:00 GMT) - People that have been accepted will be notified by forum message.

Your application will be looked over by All GMs, so make sure you write the best application possible! Be very attentive to detail and be thorough without being overly verbose. Shorter answers do tend to get ignored, so make sure you write out as much as you can.

Once again, good luck to all that choose to apply.

NOTE:  Failure to adhere to the written directions will result in your application being deleted without being looked at, and potentially impacting your chances of being hired. READ CAREFULLY.

That good ol' days when i was still have enough time to dedicate myself for this position lol

Goodluck for those who applied~

That good ol' days when i was still have enough time to dedicate myself for this position lol

Goodluck for those who applied~

Wew...

Oh JustMe, same here xd

Hi there. Good luck guys!

Oh my we all should have some meeting lmao

it would be fun to be a Support Player, i just couldn't make it to elite status.. the 200kills are killing me ahahaha ^____^

God bless to all applicants ^__^

Look at all these washed up ex-SPs

Who?

Yes please. I actually logged in a few days ago with Myt but there were no one I know (except Teng and Myt, obviously).

I actually uninstalled the game already LOL , but lets go have a chat and wreak havoc on Discord sometimes and get our glory days back again with Jair and Adrian (yes Teng you werent included to the washed up ex-SPs group yet)

I actually uninstalled the game already LOL , but lets go have a chat and wreak havoc on Discord sometimes and get our glory days back again with Jair and Adrian (yes Teng you werent included to the washed up ex-SPs group yet)

but teng is washed up :3

goodluck to ALL d applicants

Hello Dreamers!

For those who want to send an application, send it via suport ticket (General Support section).

PS: who has already applied doesn't need to do it again. Just wait for my contact.

PS2: Everything should be the same, same questions listed on the first post.

Good luck to everyone!

Hiring will close Dec 15th 8pm EST (-5:00 GMT) - People that have been accepted will be notified by forum message or via support ticket.

Edited by GM Lorien
Disregard this post.