The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

It's Time to Wake Up Dreamers

Voting everyday with all my devices!! Must save DreamerRO  :th_sob:

Edit:  Just a thought, maybe we could do some sort of daily log-in event.. Where every hour we get a new simple task to do and if we complete it all, we get some sort of yummy prize :) or like, every hour we log in we get some sort of logged-in tokens which can be traded for some stuffs. (Excluding them auto-sell vendors of course) Just throwing some ideas out there  :th_e4:  may or may not work ~~

Side Note: Excited for Xmas Events!!  :th_e3:  

Edited by yukisu

Voting everyday with all my devices!! Must save DreamerRO  :th_sob:

Edit:  Just a thought, maybe we could do some sort of daily log-in event.. Where every hour we get a new simple task to do and if we complete it all, we get some sort of yummy prize :) or like, every hour we log in we get some sort of logged-in tokens which can be traded for some stuffs. (Excluding them auto-sell vendors of course) Just throwing some ideas out there  :th_e4:  may or may not work ~~

Side Note: Excited for Xmas Events!!  :th_e3:

Voting everyday with all devices I predict RMS perma ban.

i have spent 2 years playing dreamer ro ... like people say they miss the pre-renewal dreamer ro me too i can not lie with my self ... and like people say also now hard to collect items for quest especially the quest elite and do the zeph quest and daily (useless summon skill) ... but i think these servers are down when 2017 starts running not because of pre-renewal transfer to renewal..the move is even one of GM's and staff to make dreamerro greet again ... so, do anything to make this server work well ... all GM and staff are doing well ... appreciate them as they value us ... if you can not donate then do it by completing all the processes to get a vote point

do not get this server closed because there will be no more servers like this (^_^)

Voting everyday with all devices I predict RMS perma ban.

Nahh, I have two different accounts :) Plus, voting on PC and then voting with your cell phone does no harm :) 

How do you even run out of reason to donate for? Some do it to support, some do it to get rares and some do it to get high end gears like combat items,etc....

As one of the veterans who is donating randomly when I feel like doing it, I still see so many ways to spend my credits since there's just way too many to choose from. It is all up to you on how you are going to spend your credits.

Need ideas?

1.Spend them on donation services like instant elite characters or elite quests when you are lazy 2 do it.

2.Feel lucky? Exchange it for victory badges for battle ground's PYL to get rares or w/e you feel like taking home.

3.Get whatever donation you need for your alt characters or new untradeable sprites. Everyone does this shit and it doesn't matter if they have 10x reduction headgears, they will still buy/donate for new sprites.

4.Exchange it for donation tokens and sell them.

Do you still think that donators are not donating because they ran out ideas what to do with the credits? I don't think so.

If what you are saying is true then why in the last 5 days they are only getting $20 in donation? You could ask Haze if he's trading in profit, loss or break even in the last couple months then compare it to hours worked, ideas given, updates, and tell me was it worth it?

If what you are saying is true that we have heaps of way spending the credits then why people won't just donate regularly or "randomly"? Probably the current list is not as attractive as before.

The current list is not earning enough income so I am just simply suggesting them to update it to cover the running cost and yes I do think so.

I'd like to take some time to thank many of you for showing your appreciation towards DreamerRO in the last few days. About 1/3 of the registered members who have read this topic have renewed their review and for that reason we are about to become the #1 High rate server again (where we belong).

Many of you have send me private messages offering your help in many ways and for that I am grateful as well. Others have taken this post as an opportunity to post their suggestions and criticism, which I take with open arms and an open mind.

It is nice to see that many of you still care about the server and have taken the time to show that appreciation. Together WE CAN make this server great again, not only with your votes and reviews but also with your suggestions and reports.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to remind you all that this is about the server's future and remember to refrain from antagonizing other posters on this topic. If you do not agree with their opinion, that's fine. It's their opinion after all and they do no need to get bashed for that.

Let's keep rocking, we have awesome updates coming our way, including the Christmas Event and War of Emperium Revamp.

To the top we go!

Let's keep rocking, we have awesome updates coming our way, including the Christmas Event and War of Emperium Revamp.

Exciting!

well some of character here are op favoritism. the cards there effect lagg disconnected from server everytime. custom headgear like wings or top there all the same effect and the quest are so hard to achieve . back on 2015 or 2016 someone suggested that dreamerro would be renewal and that someone there bashing it they say this ro would never be renewal hows that now its renewal . lol its too late because some of private server are renewal . like blackout ro novaro etc..

this server need to think carefully. i dont want this server saying goodbye because i put my time here to get those item that so hard to get.

MAKE A CHANGE SO DRO WOULD GREATE AGAIN!!

Hello guys, I have not played ragnarok for a long time until I found this server, I played it for about 1 month and I can not imagine without playing a single day, I would like to know what is more possible to help the server? I always vote that I can, unfortunately it's very difficult for me to donate for the current means of payment, I just want DreamerRo to stay alive and continue to amuse me if you have suggestions of what I and other novice players can do to raise server again, put it here, I really do not understand much about these issues, but I hope I can help as much as I can

To the top we go!

Goosebumps Edited by L a z

well some of character here are op favoritism. the cards there effect lagg disconnected from server everytime. custom headgear like wings or top there all the same effect and the quest are so hard to achieve . back on 2015 or 2016 someone suggested that dreamerro would be renewal and that someone there bashing it they say this ro would never be renewal hows that now its renewal . lol its too late because some of private server are renewal . like blackout ro novaro etc..

this server need to think carefully. i dont want this server saying goodbye because i put my time here to get those item that so hard to get.

MAKE A CHANGE SO DRO WOULD GREATE AGAIN!!

i agree !!

Good thing you guys realise it now......

Its because you guys controlling the zeny in game too much..not getting gold room & making life easier...Why make importance too much of zeny ingame than the people that would like to play the game.As I said before people will donate if they see the server looking alive & many people playing....Even if they get many zeny in game it will still be balance after time in-game.

In business you need to risk something to succeed.

I would prefer risking zeny than the people playing cuz those people playing might donate after time.

And it seems you guys doesn't have an advertiser in your team will be good to have one.

The way your game is its stressful not fun.Life is short and many needs too.

Sir, I suggest you re-read Haze's post again. Seems like you missed a lot of points  :th_hmm: 

I haven't played since Hero Division's update but during this time gameplay from starter perspective was a real nightmare. Before I left this game online never grew I that was not a big surprise for me. Honestly, what this server can offer to fresh starters?

1. Basic leveling

2. Hero Quest

3. Elite Hero Quest till 400 elite kills

At this point game tossing all newbies in the pool full of sharks and they just get destroyed by decent/top geared players. This particular wall is huge and requires a tremendous amount of grind to stay relevant on arenas and for some classes It's even worse. So what about other options? Zeph/MvP hunting/Tower/BG suicide for weeks.

Why don't run a additional no-custom HHH with a reasonable rewards even for veteran players so arena will be crowded?

Why there is no custom dungeons for early/mid game players?

That's just my opinion but I thinks you should work on transition into mid game for new players. Even if there will be a new wave of new players they will not stay for too long if there is no fun. None of my friends actually stayed in this game for this reason and I played solo just because I love RO in general.

One more thing.. Haze, If you value reviews that much make a promotion, get one or few people that will manually deliver exclusive in-game rewards for each review (with proof or smth) and don't blame your playerbase It's just lame. Without them this server will be nonexistent in the first place, you need those players even f2p because no one willing to play on empty server. Only devteam and their decisions responsible for outcome. If you need something from your playersbase figure out how to get it and preferably by actions not cryouts cuz, well... Have you ever seen any devteam did something like this? It's weird and bad for image.

p.s yeah my english sucks, sorry

Edited by Kirarity

I haven't played since Hero Division's update but during this time gameplay from starter perspective was a real nightmare. Before I left this game online never grew I that was not a big surprise for me. Honestly, what this server can offer to fresh starters?

1. Basic leveling

2. Hero Quest

At this point game tossing all newbies in the pool full of sharks and they just get destroyed by decent/top geared players. This particular wall is huge and requires a tremendous amount of grind to stay relevant on arenas and for some classes It's even worse. So what about other options? Zeph/MvP hunting/Tower/BG suicide for weeks.

Why don't run a additional no-custom HHH with a reasonable rewards even for veteran players so arena will be crowded?

That's just my opinion but I thinks you should work on transition into mid game for new players. Even if there will be a new wave of new players they will not stay for too long if there is no fun. None of my friends actually stayed in this game for this reason and I played solo just because I love RO in general.

One more thing.. Haze, If you value reviews that much make a promotion, get one or few people that will manually deliver exclusive in-game rewards for each review (with proof or smth) and don't blame your playerbase It's just lame. Without them this server will be nonexistent in the first place, you need those players even f2p because no one willing to play on empty server. Only devteam and their decisions responsible for outcome. If you need something from your playersbase figure out how to get it and preferably by actions not cryouts cuz, well... Have you ever seen any devteam did something like this? It's weird and bad for image.

You touch a good point when it comes to making the game easier for newbies. The staff is aware of the huge wall newbies have to face to reach end-game content and we have a few ideas to combat this such as removing/replacing the kill requirements to become an elite hero or at least add another way to earn them aside from pvping veterans. We are also considering greatly reducing the gap between lvl 1 and lvl 4 weapons effects so that lvl 1 effects are not as weak compared to lvl 4 effects. However, this topic is not about this. It's about the lack of support from the community in the past year or so. So let's not move away from the subject.

Obviously if we could reward players for reviews we would have done that 10 years ago but we can't. Any bribe or reward given in exchange for reviews would get us banned from ratemyserver. Even shutting off the server for 1 day during thanksgiving last month got us temporarily banned so all we can do is ask for reviews without giving anything in return.

Asking doesn't work either since the grand majority of players never reviewed when we asked nicely in-game or on the forums. 

There is no point in having a great server if nobody knows about it and the best way to let people know about us is via ratemyserver. FAR more successful than topsites and facebook paid advertisement. 

It seems you did not read the entire post, so maybe you should do that to avoid any further misunderstandings. If "crying" or "ranting" is the only way to get the players to pay attention to the server's situation I will gladly do that. I prefer "crying" than closing the server without trying everything I could. But I do thank you for your input.

1. Basic leveling

2. Hero Quest

all online games are like that. you expect new player to match up against experienced player?? ok go play rock paper scissors!

all online games are like that. you expect new player to match up against experienced player?? ok go play rock paper scissors!

LOL  :th_heh:  :th_heh:  :th_heh:

I suggest having lite client. Many players have slow connections and cant afford downloading very large client or even use torrent. I understand they could encounter bugs but at least they can play. Just put disclaimer that in order to provide optimum experience, full client must be used instead. Also WoE is essential in all ragna servers. New players simply cant appreciate exclusive pvps for now. Although its nice to know that WoE will be back. Hope it will be sooner than later.

Also, I suggest to be more careful in implementing new items. It suppose to be made to open new builds and not make players more stronger. This is one of the major reason of the huge gap between high end and starter items. Why not put it first as rental item?

if some/most of you really want to increase the population which can result of ( increase of population will increase of donation, reviews, and ratings). share it on facebook. tell your fake facebook friend who you doesn't even know in real life to tried to play DrearRO if you know that he know how to play it. Share and make some awesome video that will advertise the server. We all know the Facebook is now the top rating social media so exposing our server to people will give us a chance to encourage people to try it. some of them will not like it but maybe other's will do, a ratio of 1:10 (stay:leave) is not bad all. you can also boost your self in FB by making a video that you are strong and encourage them to try to challenge you and when they do, try not beat them up too much which result to QQing. also to those who suggest to Boost they favorite job and nerf other job, pls stop it. be fair to all and stop being selfish. 

Edited by jamesbryanfu

one reason i quit this server is because of melee surprise box i got 500 of it i spent years of collecting BG point just to buy this box because i wanted to get the wing which has the same effect of I.S. we all know that you have the advantage if you get a wing like I.S but the most disappointing thing happen to me is that ive never get one out of that 500 box which push me to quit the server and play to another....

anyway i have alot good memories to the server i like the customization of item sprite too ...

but this time im gonna leave sorry for that guys im totally very disappointed bye dreamer Ro

Gudluck guys for reviving the server... peace!!! :th_no1:  :th_gawi:  :th_thx: 

Honestly I've been bringing my irl friends to play dro with me but just after couple of days or weeks they quit. And their main reason of leaving pretty much because they were tired of hunting, doing quests, etc just to get at least "at the same/common level" with the community (especially most of the players are elite, I even think 80% active players are veteran by seeing recent bg and hhh players, I might be wrong tho). They didn't expect to match with experienced players, no, even with the same gears they knew they'll fail. They simply wanted to be hero, elite, get eweapon, common good gears (I said good, not amazing i.e Hades Card, Libra, etc) just so they can play equally and have some fun like us. And seriously, most of us so lucky because baphomet doll on most of ours period was way so easy and cheap but now it's hard and expensive for new players.

So basicly I think it's not about the easy rock paper and scissors game, it is about the main reason of people playing a game: They want to have fun. It's not like it should be easy easy, but I just think many people especially newbies find it really hard to reach the same level with common people (or veterans, since most of active players are veterans) and they gave up because what's a game without joy?

Another thing, I hate to say this but there are many servers that offer much opportunities for newbies to play equally with veterans (still not easy easy to reach, but not as hard as in here). And there my friends are now, playing an uglier server than this great great DreamerRO.

No hate just a thought...

Edit: I know how good that many things implemented for newbies i.e Returners Set, only 200kill for eweapon (which I believe kinda hard for newbies on the current situation) reward system, etc. However just share a thought.

Edited by Eve