Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  MeshiRei : (23 April 2018 - 08:40 AM) thank you. quantity of the eggs spawned so less than 30
@  MeshiRei : (23 April 2018 - 08:21 AM) HAZE..! reset easter eggs please..
@  kantusacharles : (22 April 2018 - 03:58 AM) donation
@  adiosmofo : (22 April 2018 - 03:38 AM) Hi where can i get the scroll that lets u skip the pre-req quests?
@  kantusacharles : (22 April 2018 - 02:35 AM) is there a diff between cast various skill to cast all kinds of bolt? ( im pertaining to headgears ) TIA
@  xCaliburx : (21 April 2018 - 10:09 PM) how to evolved homu?? i got him loyal and i got stone of sage..i already double click it bt nothing happen?
@  kupals0153 : (21 April 2018 - 09:46 PM) dc again :(
@  nikenbayut123 : (21 April 2018 - 09:44 PM) Hey server dced 3 times in a row already..
@  iamhii : (21 April 2018 - 01:39 PM) Phase 3 just came out =o
@  spaceman007 : (21 April 2018 - 02:29 AM) This is it
@  Death Of Birth : (21 April 2018 - 01:31 AM) still no update for phase 3? ✌️
@  priestheal : (21 April 2018 - 01:19 AM) Like the Christmas Event Raffle ticket NPC
@  himoutoumaru : (21 April 2018 - 12:14 AM) No there would be an NPC for changing the tickets to rare and has a chance. And I think raffle tickets can be traded to NPC April 29 0:00 eastern time and for 24 hours only.
@  ohcamac14 : (20 April 2018 - 10:32 PM) Phase 3
@  priestheal : (20 April 2018 - 10:29 PM) Raffle ticket usage/info will become be released during Phase 3 of the event. (You just have to double click it and see if it gives you any items or jellopy.)
@  bating50 : (20 April 2018 - 10:21 PM) where should i use this DRO raffle ticket
@  himoutoumaru : (20 April 2018 - 09:12 PM) Waiting for Phase 3 :P
@  Sachz : (18 April 2018 - 10:46 PM) @xCaliburx u can try juperos or lhz dungeon
@  xCaliburx : (18 April 2018 - 10:39 PM) can someone tell me where to lvl fast for my humoculos
@  adiosmofo : (18 April 2018 - 09:20 PM) PC> Elite stones for 2nd weapon

Photo

It's Time to Wake Up Dreamers

• Please log in to reply
73 replies to this topic

theironbutt

theironbutt

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 115 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia
  • Favorite Class:Super Novice

We need to revise the donation list. When donators have nothing else to donate for, they will simply stop donating.

This!

C o m a

C o m a

♦ C O M A ♦

• Forum Rank
  • 456 posts
  • LocationLand of Сука Блять
  • Favorite Class:Merchant

Users Awards

#makeDROgreatagain.

L i b r a

L i b r a

Don't give no shit anymore

• Forum Rank
  • 1,062 posts
  • Favorite Class:Novice

Users Awards

Exactly! No matter how good their items or how fast they become a fancy level 4 elite hero they can't buy the skill to play it right?

Look at the title mate, it is not a mere negative thought, it is a fucking wake up call.

We need to revise the donation list. When donators have nothing else to donate for, they will simply stop donating.

How do you even run out of reason to donate for? Some do it to support, some do it to get rares and some do it to get high end gears like combat items,etc....

As one of the veterans who is donating randomly when I feel like doing it, I still see so many ways to spend my credits since there's just way too many to choose from. It is all up to you on how you are going to spend your credits.

Need ideas?

1.Spend them on donation services like instant elite characters or elite quests when you are lazy 2 do it.

2.Feel lucky? Exchange it for victory badges for battle ground's PYL to get rares or w/e you feel like taking home.

3.Get whatever donation you need for your alt characters or new untradeable sprites. Everyone does this shit and it doesn't matter if they have 10x reduction headgears, they will still buy/donate for new sprites.

4.Exchange it for donation tokens and sell them.

Do you still think that donators are not donating because they ran out ideas what to do with the credits? I don't think so.

Edited by Imminent, 06 December 2017 - 06:02 AM.

fasdr

fasdr

Experienced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 222 posts
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross
I cant play right now
But review done..
I ll back for woe
I ll vote daily to help server

L a z

L a z

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 1,239 posts

Users Awards

I cant play right now
But review done..
I ll back for woe
I ll vote daily to help server

Make dro great again prow xena

Edited by L a z, 06 December 2017 - 06:18 AM.

yukisu

yukisu

• Forum Rank
  • 9 posts

Voting everyday with all my devices!! Must save DreamerRO  :th_sob:

Edit:  Just a thought, maybe we could do some sort of daily log-in event.. Where every hour we get a new simple task to do and if we complete it all, we get some sort of yummy prize :) or like, every hour we log in we get some sort of logged-in tokens which can be traded for some stuffs. (Excluding them auto-sell vendors of course) Just throwing some ideas out there  :th_e4:  may or may not work ~~

Side Note: Excited for Xmas Events!!  :th_e3:  

Edited by yukisu, 06 December 2017 - 06:39 AM.

madpaulo

madpaulo

• Forum Rank
  • 6 posts

Sixtus

Sixtus

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 648 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ranger

Voting everyday with all my devices!! Must save DreamerRO  :th_sob:

Edit:  Just a thought, maybe we could do some sort of daily log-in event.. Where every hour we get a new simple task to do and if we complete it all, we get some sort of yummy prize :) or like, every hour we log in we get some sort of logged-in tokens which can be traded for some stuffs. (Excluding them auto-sell vendors of course) Just throwing some ideas out there  :th_e4:  may or may not work ~~

Side Note: Excited for Xmas Events!!  :th_e3:

Voting everyday with all devices I predict RMS perma ban.

Zoldiq

Zoldiq

• Forum Rank
  • 23 posts

i have spent 2 years playing dreamer ro ... like people say they miss the pre-renewal dreamer ro me too i can not lie with my self ... and like people say also now hard to collect items for quest especially the quest elite and do the zeph quest and daily (useless summon skill) ... but i think these servers are down when 2017 starts running not because of pre-renewal transfer to renewal..the move is even one of GM's and staff to make dreamerro greet again ... so, do anything to make this server work well ... all GM and staff are doing well ... appreciate them as they value us ... if you can not donate then do it by completing all the processes to get a vote point

do not get this server closed because there will be no more servers like this (^_^)

Clandestine

Clandestine

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 124 posts
  • Favorite Class:Sorcerer

make op donations make me op kek

yukisu

yukisu

• Forum Rank
  • 9 posts

Voting everyday with all devices I predict RMS perma ban.

Nahh, I have two different accounts :) Plus, voting on PC and then voting with your cell phone does no harm :) 

Ronza

Ronza

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 61 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand
  • Favorite Class:Assassin Cross

Users Awards

How do you even run out of reason to donate for? Some do it to support, some do it to get rares and some do it to get high end gears like combat items,etc....

As one of the veterans who is donating randomly when I feel like doing it, I still see so many ways to spend my credits since there's just way too many to choose from. It is all up to you on how you are going to spend your credits.

Need ideas?

1.Spend them on donation services like instant elite characters or elite quests when you are lazy 2 do it.

2.Feel lucky? Exchange it for victory badges for battle ground's PYL to get rares or w/e you feel like taking home.

3.Get whatever donation you need for your alt characters or new untradeable sprites. Everyone does this shit and it doesn't matter if they have 10x reduction headgears, they will still buy/donate for new sprites.

4.Exchange it for donation tokens and sell them.

Do you still think that donators are not donating because they ran out ideas what to do with the credits? I don't think so.

If what you are saying is true then why in the last 5 days they are only getting $20 in donation? You could ask Haze if he's trading in profit, loss or break even in the last couple months then compare it to hours worked, ideas given, updates, and tell me was it worth it?

If what you are saying is true that we have heaps of way spending the credits then why people won't just donate regularly or "randomly"? Probably the current list is not as attractive as before.

The current list is not earning enough income so I am just simply suggesting them to update it to cover the running cost and yes I do think so.

HaZe

HaZe

Founding Father

• Forum Rank
  • 5,297 posts
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight

Users Awards

I'd like to take some time to thank many of you for showing your appreciation towards DreamerRO in the last few days. About 1/3 of the registered members who have read this topic have renewed their review and for that reason we are about to become the #1 High rate server again (where we belong).

Many of you have send me private messages offering your help in many ways and for that I am grateful as well. Others have taken this post as an opportunity to post their suggestions and criticism, which I take with open arms and an open mind.

It is nice to see that many of you still care about the server and have taken the time to show that appreciation. Together WE CAN make this server great again, not only with your votes and reviews but also with your suggestions and reports.

I'd also like to take the opportunity to remind you all that this is about the server's future and remember to refrain from antagonizing other posters on this topic. If you do not agree with their opinion, that's fine. It's their opinion after all and they do no need to get bashed for that.

Let's keep rocking, we have awesome updates coming our way, including the Christmas Event and War of Emperium Revamp.

To the top we go!

Skittlefart

Skittlefart

Smell The Rainbow

• Forum Rank
  • 837 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Favorite Class:High Wizard

Users Awards

Let's keep rocking, we have awesome updates coming our way, including the Christmas Event and War of Emperium Revamp.

Exciting!

Skittlefart

Skittlefart

Smell The Rainbow

• Forum Rank
  • 837 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Favorite Class:High Wizard

Users Awards
I donate when i can for donation sprite variation. Sometimes costumes arent enough to look good. Lol

iannonue

iannonue

• Forum Rank
  • 3 posts

well some of character here are op favoritism. the cards there effect lagg disconnected from server everytime. custom headgear like wings or top there all the same effect and the quest are so hard to achieve . back on 2015 or 2016 someone suggested that dreamerro would be renewal and that someone there bashing it they say this ro would never be renewal hows that now its renewal . lol its too late because some of private server are renewal . like blackout ro novaro etc..

this server need to think carefully. i dont want this server saying goodbye because i put my time here to get those item that so hard to get.

MAKE A CHANGE SO DRO WOULD GREATE AGAIN!!

puronimo

puronimo

• Forum Rank
  • 10 posts

Hello guys, I have not played ragnarok for a long time until I found this server, I played it for about 1 month and I can not imagine without playing a single day, I would like to know what is more possible to help the server? I always vote that I can, unfortunately it's very difficult for me to donate for the current means of payment, I just want DreamerRo to stay alive and continue to amuse me if you have suggestions of what I and other novice players can do to raise server again, put it here, I really do not understand much about these issues, but I hope I can help as much as I can

L a z

L a z

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 1,239 posts

Users Awards

To the top we go!

Goosebumps

Edited by L a z, 06 December 2017 - 07:07 PM.

banchan

banchan

• Forum Rank
  • 4 posts
  • LocationPampanga A.C
  • Favorite Class:Assassin Cross

well some of character here are op favoritism. the cards there effect lagg disconnected from server everytime. custom headgear like wings or top there all the same effect and the quest are so hard to achieve . back on 2015 or 2016 someone suggested that dreamerro would be renewal and that someone there bashing it they say this ro would never be renewal hows that now its renewal . lol its too late because some of private server are renewal . like blackout ro novaro etc..

this server need to think carefully. i dont want this server saying goodbye because i put my time here to get those item that so hard to get.

MAKE A CHANGE SO DRO WOULD GREATE AGAIN!!

i agree !!

Kro

Kro

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 112 posts

Edited by Kro, 06 December 2017 - 09:49 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users