Ho Ho Ho~
It is that time of the year again!
The Christmas Event 2017 is here and it's going to be better than ever!
Santa Claus was delighted with all the help he received last year from our Dreamers. He received millions of letters from the Midgard Villagers, all of whom were surprisingly happy with the gifts they received last year. They were all so satisfied that they told their friends and family about how great Christmas was for them, and as a result millions of kids in Midgard were on their best behavior all year long in order to get presents from Santa this year.
Santa is not worried about the huge increase in gifts that he has to deliver this year, because he knows he can count on our hard working Dreamers to assist him with all the Christmas deliveries and preparations.
Don't worry about all the hard work that is coming your way though, because Santa has something very special for all of the Dreamers that choose to help him with this year's Christmas Deliveries.
The first phase of the Christmas Event consists of preparing the supplies that Santa will need in order to make the gifts for the kids. It is important that you start collecting supplies as soon as possible so that when the time comes, you'll have a nice stack of supplies ready to provide them for Santa.
You can collect Christmas Supplies by entering the Christmas City, which you can access by speaking with Santa Claus.
NPC: Santa Claus
Location: Caspen City
Santa is a very friendly guy, but he needs to make sure you are responsable and reliable before he allows you to join his team of Christmas Helpers. In order to prove your worth, you must complete a small quest for a Delivery Supplies Permit.
Christmas Bandit - (@mi 3654)
- Known for teleporting as soon as a player comes within visibility to avoid being killed! Spawns once every 15 minutes.
Tini Taini - (@mi 3657)
- Only one of this monsters is alive at a time. It spawns instantly after it is killed.
Botaring - (@mi 3722)
Little Fatum - (@mi 3723)
Sockey Smokey - (@mi 3724)
Christmas Woodie - (@mi 3725)
NPC: Christmas Pet Breeder
Location: xmas_city 160 190
The Christmas Pet Breeder has arrived to the Christmas City and is bringing along his collection of tasty taming foods favored by the Christmas Minions. Like everyone else, he needs Christmas Supplies to get gift ready for his children, so he is trading his famous taming foods for Christmas Supplies!
These taming foods can be used to tame all of the minions (except the Bandit). Once caught, they can be hatched with a pet egg incubator and they all eat pet food.
Quests for Taming Items and Pet Effects:
NPC: Christmas Hunter
Location: xmas_city 150 190
The Christmas Hunting Race is back! ~
When the Christmas Hunter starts the Hunting Race, all the players inside the Christmas City will have 60 minutes to kill as many minions as possible. Each time you kill a minion you will be awarded points depending on which minion you killed. At the end of the race the hunter that accumulated the most points will be the winner of that Hunting Race!
- Prize for the Winner of each race is 1 Raffle Ticket and 1 One Wish (as well as all the loot you collect from minions!)
- The Christmas Hunting Race runs 12 times a day so it should accommodate even the busiest of the schedules!
View Hunting Race Schedule:
The Christmas Hunter is also running an Event-Long Race! This means that starting today, every minion that you kill will award you points for your total. At the end of the Christmas Event on January 7th, the 3 hunters that accumulated the most hunting points throughout the entire event will receive 60 donation credits each!
The points for the Event-Long Race count even when the Hunting Race is not running. So make sure to grind and hunt Christmas Minions whenever you have some free time!
NPC: Santa's Gift Assistant
Location: xmas_city 150 190
Christmas is known as the season of giving. This NPC will allow you to send tradeable items as surprise gifts to your friends for a small fee of 100M Zeny.
The item that you send as gifts through the NPC will remain hidden until the morning of December 25. In the morning of Christmas everyone who was sent a surprise gift will receive a notification indicating that they have a Christmas Gift waiting for them at the NPC. Once they claim the gift then will unwrap it and see which item was sent to them by their friends!
How does it work?
NPC: Christmas Token Shop
Location: Unknown until Phase 2
This shop will include all of the Christmas gears from the previous years, as well as a handful of new ones. The main source of Christmas Tokens is by Delivering Christmas Supplies to the people of the Christmas City. However, there are other ways to earn them as well!
If you are tired of farming or simply need a break from the Christmas City, you can earn Christmas Tokens by participating in PvP and Battlegrounds. Each kill inside the Hero Arena, 3rd Jobs Arena and Battlegrounds Arenas will award you with 1 Christmas Token. The Christmas Tokens are account bound.
- Christmas Defender
- Bandit Catcher
- Fastest Hunter in Town
- I Love Taini
- Christmas Delivery
- A Christmas Legend
To view the details of the Christmas Achievements and the rewards, open the spoiler below.
With the arrival of the Christmas Eve approaching, Santa believes it's about the right time to start delivering Christmas Supplies to the villagers of the Christmas City. If you worked hard during Phase 1 of the event, you should have a nice amount of supplies ready to be delivered.
In order to begin delivering Christmas Supplies for Santa, you need to make sure you have a Delivery Permit, which was mentioned in Phase 1. Once you have your Delivery Permit, you can speak with Santa at Lutie and ask for a Delivery Mission. At that point Santa will check his records and will give you a list of Christmas Supplies that were ordered by a citizen of the Christmas City. Santa will provide you the name of the family and their address inside the Christmas City.
Once you have received your Delivery Mission you will need to go inside the Christmas City and find the location of the home where you must deliver the Christmas supplies to. You will be provided the coordinates of the house and you can use /where to find your way to the house.
When you arrive at the right place, the homeowner will open the door and will receive the supplies that he requested. As a payment for your delivery service and the cost of the supplies, the homeowner will pay you with Christmas Tokens. The amount you get paid varies randomly from 100 to 150 tokens per delivery mission.
Surprise Christmas Presents
On top of the Christmas Tokens, the homeowners also have a 20% chance of feeling generous and giving you a Surprise Christmas Present as a show of gratitude! The Surprise Christmas Presents are considered a glorified Gift Box and they can contain anything from consumables, Christmas gears, zeny, donation items, equipment and miscellaneous items! The presents cannot be opened until the end of the event on January 6, 2017. Until then, you should try to collect as many as possible!
Since they are locked inside their homes as a result of the invasion of the Christmas Minions, the homeowners of the Christmas City are extremely bored! Don't be surprised if they invite you to play a game with them after you deliver your Christmas Supplies! The games range from Dice Roll, Guess the Color, Rock Paper Scissors, Find the Ball and more! -- If you decide to play with them and you win, the homeowners will reward you with a Surprise Christmas Present!
Guide to Christmas Home Deliveries
[House#] - [Family Name] - [Game Type] - [Location]
1. Wilkinson - No Game - xmas_city 130 55
2. Brown's - Dice Roll - xmas_city 80 65
3. Jone's - Mistletoe Trade - xmas_city 45 65
4. Harris - Rock/Paper/Scissor - xmas_city 40 120
5. Baker - No Game - xmas_city 40 180
6. Perez - No Game - xmas_city 35 225
7. Rogers - Dice Roll - xmas_city 50 295
8. Morgan/Church - High or Low - xmas_city 235 315
9. Foster - Rock/Paper/Scissor - xmas_city 250 230
10. Diaz - High or Low - xmas_city 270 220
11. Tucker - Mistletoe Trade - xmas_city 270 185
12. Morales - Dice Roll - xmas_city 270 160
13. Wagner - Guess the Color - xmas_city 270 125
14. Andrews - Find the Ball - xmas_city 275 95
15. Grene - Find the Ball - xmas_city 260 100
16. Lawrence - Guess the Color - xmas_city 240 40
17. Lawson - Mistletoe Trade - xmas_city 165 40
18. Hopkins - Guess the Color - xmas_city 205 190
19. Walters - Rock/Paper/Scissor - xmas_city 120 265
20. Haynes - High or Low - xmas_city 110 190
When you successfully deliver supplies to the correct home, there is a 20% chance that the homeowner will find you entertaining enough to invite you to play a quick game.
- No Game - This house does not offer the chance to play any games.
- Mistletoe Trade - If you happen to have a mistletoe in your inventory at the time of the delivery, the homeowner will offer you the chance to trade it for a Surprise Christmas Present.
- Rock/Paper/Scissors - You will play one round against the owner of the house. If you win he will reward you with a Surprise Christmas Present.
- Dice Roll - You and the homeowner will both roll one dice (numbers 1-6). If you happen to get a higher number than the home owner, he will give you a Surprise Christmas Present. A tie does not count as a reroll or a win.
- High Or Low - The home owner will choose a number higher or lower than 5. (5 is excluded). He will then ask you if you think the number he picked is higher or lower than 5. If you guess correctly the homeowner will give you a Surprise Christmas Present.
- Guess The Color - The homeowner will choose 1 out of 4 colors at random. Red, Blue, Green or Yellow. He will then ask you which color you think he's thinking of and if you guess correctly he will give you a Surprise Christmas Present.
- Find the Ball - The homeowner will hide a ball inside 1 out of 4 cups. He will then ask you to pick which cup you think the ball is hiding under and if you guess correctly he will reward you with a Surprise Christmas Present.
Christmas Gear Trader
The Christmas Tokens can be used to purchase exclusive Christmas Gears available through the Christmas Gear Trader NPC located in the middle of the Christmas City.
The shop will start out with 3 items today, tomorrow 3 items will be added to the shop. Every day when the server time hits 0:00 another 3 Christmas headgear will be added to the shop. Nobody knows how many items will become available over all, but all of the items from the previous seasons will arrive at the shop eventually.
NPC: Christmas Gear Trader
Location: xmas_city 150 190
Location: caspen 160 255
Information regarding Rare available via Raffle, Donation and Zeny sales will be available during Phase 3.
Hyourinmaru Spirit [item id: 21704] (account bound)
Effect: Increases Physical OR Magic damage against demi-humans by 25%. Reduces after-skill delay by 30%
Price: 60 Donation Credits OR 230b Zeny
God of Creation Set
Price: 150 Donation Credits
Christmas 2017 Top Hunters:
- IV Citrus
Christmas 2017 Legends:
These are the players that were able to complete all the legendary Christmas Achievements!
- Carlos Slim Helu
- o Kuroko o
- €x€ Gon Freecss €x€
- Naughty Sixtus
- • ™§hîn Kåzµtò™ •
- Malefic Schildkrieger
- - Tobio Kageyama -
- Xander DOG Ford
- IV Citrus
- Cirque Du Soleil
- Lovable Person
Kung Fu Kenny
- The Christmas Event will run until January 7th, 2018. All content will be removed at this time, including quest npcs and access to the Christmas City.
- The Christmas Holiday Party, Raffle, Rare Release and Events will be on January 6th, 2018.
- Yes, you can use last year's Delivery Permit for this year's event.
- All Classes can enter the Christmas City.
- Third Job Skills are disabled in the Christmas City, but AoE skills are enabled.
- Yes, there will be new Christmas Themed equipment available this year.
- Yes, there will be a rare release and raffle available at the end of the Christmas Event.
- >> Countdown to the Event Finale <<