The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Christmas Event 2017 [Phase 3]

how to create surprise gift box?

surprise boxes can only be made through delivery and paragon only.. theres no npc to exchange or make them

surprise boxes can only be made through delivery and paragon only.. theres no npc to exchange or make them

I think surprise gift boxes can be made too by santa and it requires some gift wraps, boxes  and etc before.

I think surprise gift boxes can be made too by santa and it requires some gift wraps, boxes  and etc before.

It was way back year 2014 Christmas event. year 2015 it requires loots and 1x One wish. year 2016 and 2017 are the same now.

Here are the animations:

winterfrost_1.gif winterfrost_2.gif

can divinity blades and Destiny blades have an effect like this in the near future?? that will be awesome :V

can divinity blades and Destiny blades have an effect like this in the near future?? that will be awesome :V

The chance is quite high it depends on which kind of release

this is what makes winterfrost blades unique so why should divinity blades have its attack and defense animation? Winterfrost blades is already a replica so it should at least have something that makes it different

Gm Haze is it possible to delete mobs after the raffle or event  so others can deliver stuff? The rankings so hot that theres no time for delivery.. 

The chance is quite high it depends on which kind of release

great news!!

this is what makes winterfrost blades unique so why should divinity blades have its attack and defense animation? Winterfrost blades is already a replica so it should at least have something that makes it different

why are you being a KILL JOY?

Hi GM Haze, the Christmas Event is near to end but some players including me still didnt finish the Bandit Cather achievement due to some reason ofcourse, anyway can i suggest the following---

-Please make the Bandit auto spawn for an hour and remove the loot.

-if not please just remove the loot from the Bandit this will give us the higher chance to kill it - some players still killing the bandit because of it even though their achievement is already finish.

Im not complaining or anything just want make other player'ss including me again to be more happier this new year and will enjoy more playing.

Peace to those players who really grind to finish the achievement (saludo ako sa inyu mga lodi na petmalu pa).

Hi GM Haze, the Christmas Event is near to end but some players including me still didnt finish the Bandit Cather achievement due to some reason ofcourse, anyway can i suggest the following---

-if not please just remove the loot from the Bandit this will give us the higher chance to kill it - some players still killing the bandit because of it even though their achievement is already finish.

Im not complaining or anything just want make other player'ss including me again to be more happier this new year and will enjoy more playing.

Peace to those players who really grind to finish the achievement (saludo ako sa inyu mga lodi na petmalu pa).

It already sounds that you are complaining. Players who kill bandits even they are done with the christmas legendary achievement is the purpose of getting 100 points for the race event.

Some of the players not joining the race event and already done with the achievement, I've noticed that they are not chasing the bandit anymore.

Well then I would like to know GM Haze opinion(s). No hard feelings on my part here but I just want my friend who still hunting the bandit to get that achievements of him, I dont want to interfere and divide our kill even though I wanted that skimo set so Im still waiting for him to finish it.

Yeah I know..sorry

after 3 weeks farming dreamer ro xmas event finally gonna end.. saludos to everyone who joined in the event

i know alot of people sacrificed alot to join the event and thank you for the gm team and haze for making it happened :th_no1:  :th_no1:

PS done farming... of course a ridiculous amount of tickets this year as expected 

xPQtZRW.jpg 

good luck in the raffle guys :th_heh:  :th_heh: 

Edited by FARMNKILL

There are dozens of players who have completed the achievement. It's not supposed to be easy, otherwise everyone would be running around with the Eskimo Set, which is more powerful than most other donates already. The Achievement is called "Christmas Legend" and its supposed to be achieved by the top 5%, and it already has been. Not everyone is meant to be a legend.

Thank you Papa Haze, last question we cannot continue it next Christmas event right?

@Farmnkill - lodi

Lol I only got 13 tiks dont really have time to farm /sob.

Edited by Th3mak3r

Thank you Papa Haze, last question we cannot continue it next Christmas event right?

@Farmnkill - lodi

you can always buy loots from other farmers and exchange them for tickets.. good luck :th_no1:  :th_no1:

after 3 weeks farming dreamer ro xmas event finally gonna end.. saludos to everyone who joined in the event

i know alot of people sacrificed alot to join the event and thank you for the gm team and haze for making it happened :th_no1:  :th_no1:

PS done farming... of course a ridiculous amount of tickets this year as expected 

xPQtZRW.jpg 

good luck in the raffle guys :th_heh:  :th_heh: 

LOL hahabulin ko yan. Konting kembot nlng hahaha

@Farmnkill - lodi

Hmmm, not sure about it yet. We still have one year ahead to think of what's next lol.

No you will not be able to continue, next year the achievements reset but requirements will be different.

LOL hahabulin ko yan. Konting kembot nlng hahaha

kaya mo yan hora #roadto1k  #yolo  :th_heh:  :th_heh:

No you will not be able to continue, next year the achievements reset but requirements will be different.

aw. I thought he meant the tokens and other stuffs lol.

kaya mo yan hora #roadto1k  #yolo  :th_heh:  :th_heh:

#roadto1ktickets lol OMG. impossible hahaha