Welcome to DreamerRO's Community
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Toggle shoutbox Dreamer's Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Changelog       In-game Guides       Job Guides       Rules       Review us       Support Ticket       Stability Discussion

Failure to follow the rules below may result in a permanent ban from the shoutbox without warning.
1. Server Down or Lag discussions do not belong on the shout box, you may ask here.
2. Do not start misleading discussions or rumors without facts
* You need 5 active posts to use the shout box. (Do not spam or post useless stuff to reach 5 posts)
@  MeshiRei : (23 April 2018 - 08:40 AM) thank you. quantity of the eggs spawned so less than 30
@  MeshiRei : (23 April 2018 - 08:21 AM) HAZE..! reset easter eggs please..
@  kantusacharles : (22 April 2018 - 03:58 AM) donation
@  adiosmofo : (22 April 2018 - 03:38 AM) Hi where can i get the scroll that lets u skip the pre-req quests?
@  kantusacharles : (22 April 2018 - 02:35 AM) is there a diff between cast various skill to cast all kinds of bolt? ( im pertaining to headgears ) TIA
@  xCaliburx : (21 April 2018 - 10:09 PM) how to evolved homu?? i got him loyal and i got stone of sage..i already double click it bt nothing happen?
@  kupals0153 : (21 April 2018 - 09:46 PM) dc again :(
@  nikenbayut123 : (21 April 2018 - 09:44 PM) Hey server dced 3 times in a row already..
@  iamhii : (21 April 2018 - 01:39 PM) Phase 3 just came out =o
@  spaceman007 : (21 April 2018 - 02:29 AM) This is it
@  Death Of Birth : (21 April 2018 - 01:31 AM) still no update for phase 3? ✌️
@  priestheal : (21 April 2018 - 01:19 AM) Like the Christmas Event Raffle ticket NPC
@  himoutoumaru : (21 April 2018 - 12:14 AM) No there would be an NPC for changing the tickets to rare and has a chance. And I think raffle tickets can be traded to NPC April 29 0:00 eastern time and for 24 hours only.
@  ohcamac14 : (20 April 2018 - 10:32 PM) Phase 3
@  priestheal : (20 April 2018 - 10:29 PM) Raffle ticket usage/info will become be released during Phase 3 of the event. (You just have to double click it and see if it gives you any items or jellopy.)
@  bating50 : (20 April 2018 - 10:21 PM) where should i use this DRO raffle ticket
@  himoutoumaru : (20 April 2018 - 09:12 PM) Waiting for Phase 3 :P
@  Sachz : (18 April 2018 - 10:46 PM) @xCaliburx u can try juperos or lhz dungeon
@  xCaliburx : (18 April 2018 - 10:39 PM) can someone tell me where to lvl fast for my humoculos
@  adiosmofo : (18 April 2018 - 09:20 PM) PC> Elite stones for 2nd weapon

Photo

Christmas Event 2017 [Phase 3]

• Please log in to reply
113 replies to this topic

RockKnock

RockKnock

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 44 posts
  • Favorite Class:Shadow Chaser

Users Awards

Please do consider reducing the amount of Bandits to be killed for Bandit Catcher Lvl 3. It's kinda hard to be achieved even if you farmed for some time considering that when it spawns:

- You hit it until almost half, then teleport on you, then killed by other players 

- You hit it and immediately teleport away  :th_swt:

- You see it but it's life is already on 1/2, sometimes 1/4, and the kill goes to other players

- You never see it in a day cause RIP LUCK.  :th_heh:  :th_heh:

Finding a single bandit is a real struggle for some and reducing it can help some veteran farmers to achieve it the Lvl 3 achievement a little faster and (hopefully) give the opportunity of killing the bandit to some other intermediate and new farmers. An alternative achievement (if possible) is also good to achieve the Christmas Legend Achievement (Bandit Catcher Lvl 3 OR Paragon Winner OR Faster Hunter Lvl 3 OR Gift Giver OR Christmas Gear Creator and the likes).

This is just my thoughts though cause I noticed many that wants to achieve the Christmas Legend Achievement struggle in this Bandit Killing. Hoping for your consideration about this (like in Taini Achievement). Thanks in Advance.  :th_thx:  :th_thx:

Skyzer

Skyzer

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 133 posts
  • Favorite Class:Sura

Please do consider reducing the amount of Bandits to be killed for Bandit Catcher Lvl 3. It's kinda hard to be achieved even if you farmed for some time considering that when it spawns:

- You hit it until almost half, then teleport on you, then killed by other players 

- You hit it and immediately teleport away  :th_swt:

- You see it but it's life is already on 1/2, sometimes 1/4, and the kill goes to other players

- You never see it in a day cause RIP LUCK.  :th_heh:  :th_heh:

Finding a single bandit is a real struggle for some and reducing it can help some veteran farmers to achieve it the Lvl 3 achievement a little faster and (hopefully) give the opportunity of killing the bandit to some other intermediate and new farmers. An alternative achievement (if possible) is also good to achieve the Christmas Legend Achievement (Bandit Catcher Lvl 3 OR Paragon Winner OR Faster Hunter Lvl 3 OR Gift Giver OR Christmas Gear Creator and the likes).

This is just my thoughts though cause I noticed many that wants to achieve the Christmas Legend Achievement struggle in this Bandit Killing. Hoping for your consideration about this (like in Taini Achievement). Thanks in Advance.  :th_thx:  :th_thx:

+1 this. Im actually give up trying this achivements. So far Just got 3 kill. Most time I almost never saw bandit, only broadcast someone kill it. Some players have very high luck, able to kill bandit 3 times or more in 1 row. This is the only one left in legendary xmas achivements. Bandit in my opinion is like taini, but longer spam and more good loot.

spaceman007

spaceman007

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 66 posts
  • Favorite Class:Sura

+1 this. Im actually give up trying this achivements. So far Just got 3 kill. Most time I almost never saw bandit, only broadcast someone kill it. Some players have very high luck, able to kill bandit 3 times or more in 1 row. This is the only one left in legendary xmas achivements. Bandit in my opinion is like taini, but longer spam and more good loot.

Yes same here, I have only killed bandit 3 times since the event started, and I have completed the other achievements.

Th3mak3r

Th3mak3r

Old School Dreamer

• Forum Rank
  • 469 posts
  • Favorite Class:Guillotine Cross

Users Awards
The chances we could finish the Christmas achievement is we could do it again nextyear?

FARMNKILL

FARMNKILL

KILL2FARM

• Forum Rank
  • 1,322 posts
  • LocationPH
  • Favorite Class:Royal Guard

Users Awards

regarding the xmas paragon even though alot of players sacrifice alot of one wish to the paragon but due to the recent changes theres a higher chance to get whammy in the npc so i would like to suggest this... gm can you remove the old collectables in paragon and add new collectables? so even though we reach stage 7 but dont get a rare well be satisfied coz will recieve a new item  :th_thx:  :th_thx:  :th_thx:

Edited by FARMNKILL, 23 December 2017 - 03:45 AM.

L i b r a

L i b r a

Don't give no shit anymore

• Forum Rank
  • 1,062 posts
  • Favorite Class:Novice

Users Awards

regarding the xmas paragon even though alot of players sacrifice alot of one wish to the paragon but due to the recent changes theres a higher chance to get whammy in the npc so i would like to suggest this... gm can you remove the old collectables in paragon and add new collectables? so even though we reach stage 7 but dont get a rare well be satisfied coz will recieve a new item  :th_thx:  :th_thx:  :th_thx:

you can already get them by exchanging your loots so why add them?  This would kill the reason why donators are donating

FARMNKILL

FARMNKILL

KILL2FARM

• Forum Rank
  • 1,322 posts
  • LocationPH

Users Awards

you can already get them by exchanging your loots so why add them?  This would kill the reason why donators are donating

i dont think those items will be added to the xmas token npc coz most of them have donation item effect(i might be wrong) and they are collectibles and also after seeing alot of people getting cake another cake husky star.. it might be good to add something else to the pile so people can enjoy it

MeshiRei

MeshiRei

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 87 posts
  • LocationPhilippines
  • Favorite Class:Mechanic

lessen the supplies needed in delivery please..the materials kinda too much. and loots low chance drop. like wish and others.

Lv1 Akikiw

Lv1 Akikiw

One Cell Final Strike

• Forum Rank
  • 964 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

finished defender 3 

xc9BuBP.jpg

got an apple.. patched nothing happened

eqcVRuS.jpg

do you ever sleep?  :th_heh:

FARMNKILL

FARMNKILL

KILL2FARM

• Forum Rank
  • 1,322 posts
  • LocationPH

Users Awards

do you ever sleep?  :th_heh:

i sleep like a normal person

wahine

wahine

• Forum Rank
  • 5 posts

Hey everyone,

what is the best weapon/equip to farm "fast"?
I'm there with my sniper and I feel embarrassed compared to others :D (kinda still new to things here..)
Thanks for your help :)

Kyrie

Kyrie

• I Write Sins Not Tragedies •

• Forum Rank
  • 493 posts
  • Favorite Class:Rune Knight

Users Awards

Hey everyone,

what is the best weapon/equip to farm "fast"?
I'm there with my sniper and I feel embarrassed compared to others :D (kinda still new to things here..)
Thanks for your help :)

We use equipment that auto casts bolts. If you are a sniper/ranger try the following:

Top Headgear: Rainy Cloud/Fox Hood

Weapon: Hatii Bebe card

Accessories: 2 Alchemy Gloves with Gazeti cards

Robe: Kasa card to any robe

Since you already have range, you do not need equipment that adds range.

Lordvk

Lordvk

Advanced Member

• Forum Rank
  • 75 posts
  • LocationTuscany
  • Favorite Class:Lord Knight
@farmkill I hate you so much for being super hardworking

Congrats bro...

GEN - seigfried

FARMNKILL

FARMNKILL

KILL2FARM

• Forum Rank
  • 1,322 posts
  • LocationPH

Users Awards

@farmkill I hate you so much for being super hardworking

Congrats bro...

GEN - seigfried

wahine

wahine

• Forum Rank
  • 5 posts

We use equipment that auto casts bolts. If you are a sniper/ranger try the following:

Top Headgear: Rainy Cloud/Fox Hood

Weapon: Hatii Bebe card

Accessories: 2 Alchemy Gloves with Gazeti cards

Robe: Kasa card to any robe

Since you already have range, you do not need equipment that adds range.

Thank you so much!

Lv1 Akikiw

Lv1 Akikiw

One Cell Final Strike

• Forum Rank
  • 964 posts
  • Favorite Class:Ninja

Users Awards

What is the arrangement of the xmas mobs in the achievement? 

Zoldiq

Zoldiq

• Forum Rank
  • 23 posts

hhhmmm...so many chit chat..bla bla bla bla bla...

if u are new just learn the even

if u are vateran just do over and over

the even will come in every year....we have much even in a year so why u always complain?

new player dont get shame with old player

old player dont to pround of your self

GM know what they do not complain too much

HAPPY DERAMER RO EVEN ^_^

Eluminare

Eluminare

Bitchmaster

• Forum Rank
  • 3,771 posts
  • Location~ Elimination
  • Favorite Class:Stalker

Users Awards

hhhmmm...so many chit chat..bla bla bla bla bla...
if u are new just learn the even
if u are vateran just do over and over

the even will come in every year....we have much even in a year so why u always complain?

new player dont get shame with old player
old player dont to pround of your self

GM know what they do not complain too much

HAPPY DERAMER RO EVEN ^_^

I tried, but I wasn't able to understand what were you trying to say... ._."

oinkoink

oinkoink

DreamerRO Legend

• Forum Rank
  • 816 posts

Users Awards

I tried, but I wasn't able to understand what were you trying to say... ._."

U didn't read between the lines. It's in the 1st sentence, what he meant to say was bla bla bla bla.

L i b r a

L i b r a

Don't give no shit anymore

• Forum Rank
  • 1,062 posts
  • Favorite Class:Novice

Users Awards

DAT NEW RARE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users