Sign in to follow this  
Phin

Request Thread: Art Dump

One of the main reasons why I was trying to find an RO server was to draw RO characters again--

I don't have any references right now but post your favorite characters and I'll sketch them up * W *;;

Eventually I'll do a shop or something. It seems fun.

5bfa1989df1d8b3daf5ca1cc601caa8a.png

quick sketch of my creator turned geneticist that i made on the server earlier this morning __(:3\ gazes at all the options of hats and wings i wanna get

REQUESTS DONE:

@kaiiruuu: UUU thank you for being the first to request!!! 

f5812f825cec205ebd05dbf25f2ba246.png

Edited by Phin

5bfa1989df1d8b3daf5ca1cc601caa8a.png

quick sketch of my creator turned geneticist that i made on the server earlier this morning __(:3\ gazes at all the options of hats and wings i wanna get

Since I don't have cute headgears atm, I'll just request my AB from my previous RO server C:

transparent.png

dietrich_by_gleekyle12-d8tbqzj.png © me

Oh my, our server gained 2 artists in nearly the same time, seems like destiny :V! Those are really beatiful. Phin, you should also make sure to sell them - make money for the headgears this way, if you are planning to sit and mostly look goodm e-z p-z

@Phin do you mind if I request a comission from you as well? I'm usually changing sex of my character depending on my mood so I'd like to ask for some kind of "gemini sketch" - male and female version of my character on the same picture. I actually have a tons of gears so i could make the SS of them with different sets and you would pick which one is the best i your opinion. I will pay for it as well :) let me know if you accept it so I could prepare the SS for it (later I mean, first work work >:v good morning to me)

Oh my, our server gained 2 artists in nearly the same time, seems like destiny :V! Those are really beatiful. Phin, you should also make sure to sell them - make money for the headgears this way, if you are planning to sit and mostly look goodm e-z p-z

@Phin do you mind if I request a comission from you as well? I'm usually changing sex of my character depending on my mood so I'd like to ask for some kind of "gemini sketch" - male and female version of my character on the same picture. I actually have a tons of gears so i could make the SS of them with different sets and you would pick which one is the best i your opinion. I will pay for it as well :) let me know if you accept it so I could prepare the SS for it (later I mean, first work work >:v good morning to me)

Since I don't have cute headgears atm, I'll just request my AB from my previous RO server C:

@Eluminare / @kaiiruuu :

Heck yeah! Send me a PM or post your refs and I'll see what I can do uwu /// 

Tell me what type of personality you'd like to see too!

@Eluminare / @kaiiruuu :

Heck yeah! Send me a PM or post your refs and I'll see what I can do uwu /// 

Tell me what type of personality you'd like to see too!

Done! u q u // 

Edited by Phin

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this