The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
Ambiguous

How to get black rosary?

Question

11 answers to this question

When the time gld2_gef map is open last year a lot of people farmed it from Abysmal Dark Priest / Dark Priest. Not me sad...

Im not sure if it can be summoned by dead branch though.

When the time gld2_gef map is open last year a lot of people farmed it from Abysmal Dark Priest / Dark Priest. Not me sad...

Im not sure if it can be summoned by dead branch though.

Why was the map open last year and closed now?

I think since the renewal update the map coord changed thats why we where able to enter it. Now its closed because GM Jaze fixed it already. Too bad thats the only way to acquire it..I hope GM Haze put Abysmal DP at raid dun.

I think since the renewal update the map coord changed thats why we where able to enter it. Now its closed because GM Jaze fixed it already. Too bad thats the only way to acquire it..I hope GM Haze put Abysmal DP at raid dun.

Thought I'm not a big fan of the item, but i personally think that's the best approach. Otherwise, this will soon be considered as "rare" item due to this inevitable incident. 

I reported this to haze 2-3 weeks ago and was told he would add as one of raid dungeon mobs but requires a reboot. Seeing the @uptime means either its bugged or he hasn't added it into the dungeon yet.

Best option right now is to post a bug report about it

Reasons why i dont like ingame bug reports and suggestions, unless i do it right then and there I will usually forget. Forums is where this things gooo

Should I make another post to bugs report? Or transfer this post to bugs report. Le me know so I can make one. Thanks