The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
Sign in to follow this  
AllenAaron

Ninja charms - damage

We need to realize that this server is on a damage meta now, Aaron. Ok jk. LOL. Staff needs to get fixing a lot of skills. Dmgs are outrageous, you are as well. Jk.

We need to realize that this server is on a damage meta now, Aaron. Ok jk. LOL. Staff needs to get fixing a lot of skills. Dmgs are outrageous, you are as well. Jk.

Actually I think most skills are balanced and there's no need to nerf 90% of the skills right now. Ab can tank SS + Spiral + etc skills easily, because of renewal and only thing can really easily kill ab is sorc dp + these skills (no status included). If we nerf these skills, it will reach to a point where dp + physic skill won't be able to outdmg non-assumped ab.

2-3++ years ago, damage of spiral, sharp shoot, grimtooth dealt lower damage ya, but ab only had noble: 15% noble, thara 30% = 45% total demi resist + assumptio. Now damage is a bit higher but ab in terms of survivability increased too much. Ab is now 25% noble, 30% thara/hades, 10% shoe of affection + assumptio = 65% demi resist + assump + spike effect eweap = super hard to kill.

Imo there's no need to fix most skills, as most skills kinda balanced for renewal.

I though Ninja had normal def, normal hp like others class... Until I make Ninja, well.. so far.. this is the Ultimate Hard  class I ever make to be Elite. I amazed how pro Ninja can survive in pvp with this very low hp. With vit 400,  I just cry see hp number. Even WL/SL has more survivalbility in term of HP. Hide + Jump, is not so easy to master. I dont know in pvp, but in non pvp, like STP, no ninja able to beat at least my noob chars in damage. I wonder, if Ninja got nerf in damage... well........

• Increased the cool down of Kagerou's Fire/Wind/Earth/Water Charms from 0 to 0.3 seconds.

I am not ready to nerf the damage boost of the charms at this point but this should make it so they dont get the boost almost instantly every time..

Sign in to follow this