The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Fortune Headgear Chest

Attention Headgear Lovers and Gamblers!

We have implemented a new item that combines your love for head gears and and your desire to try your luck! We are officially introducing the Fortune Headgear Chest!

The Fortune Headgear Chest is a new donation item which drops 1 random DreamerRO custom headgear when it is opened. At the moment there are over 700 head gears that can be obtained through this chest. The headgear list includes, top, lower and middle head gears; ranging from seasonal quest items, to donation head gears, to rare items and even the legendary Destiny Set!

How to obtain:

• 12 Donation Tokens via the Miscellaneous Shop at the Donation Mall.
  • 9 Donation Credits via the Donation Girl NPC.

The prices are temporary and are likely going to increase in the near future.

When the Fortune Headgear Chest is open it will give you 1 out of the 722 head gears currently available. All the head gears have exactly the same drop rate. Even the rare items have the same drop rate as seasonal event quest items.

Notes:

• The Fortune Headgear Chest is account bound.
  • Some head hears in the chest are account bound and some are tradeable.
  • Not all head gears have donation effects, such as the seasonal quest head gears.
  • After the chest is opened, there are no refunds or exchanges unless the item obtained is bugged.

Click here to view a list of all the items obtainable through the Fortune Headgear Chest

If you have any questions or suggestions about this new items, feel free to post on this topic.

Enjoy :)

no bonus season donation credit for the one who donate?? :D

I don't understand your question

I don't understand your question

Hes probally asking if the 2x donation is still in effect....

Oh btw great updates got 3 rares from 6 boxes keep up the good work....

Hes probally asking if the 2x donation is still in effect....

Oh btw great updates got 3 rares from 6 boxes keep up the good work....

The current donation promotion is stated on the donation page.

And that's amazing luck! lmao. I got 1 out of 10 boxes while testing, but it was a good one :)

You can get duplicates using this box?

Yes. It works the same way as gift boxes, so it is possible to get dupolicates. Though, with 722 items in the pool..the chances are low.

I got a rare from 1 attempt. LOL

The luck you guys have is worrying lmao.

I got a rare from 1 attempt. LOL

LOL what rare?

Haze, I think this should be in the announcement section so that all players are aware? lol

LOL what rare?

Haze, I think this should be in the announcement section so that all players are aware? lol

Yeah, for fun (teasing for the good ones and praise for the best rolls) and for marketing. Edited by Skittlefart

Fair enough. Moved to announcements for a few weeks then i will move it back to general section cause the description of the item says its pinned in that section. I am happy to hear the response for this update has been good so far!

This is great :th_no1: , however, I'm curious to hear on the update of the price increase (for treasure chest) and when the next rotation (For donation gears, regardless if they are the same from past years) would be. :th_ok:

I did not noticed, Im burning money LOL

<3 <3 <3

Is this the reason for the Selling post you made? Lol.

I got 21403 - Purple Wizard Hat. No effect at all :/

I think this is a bugged item.

This is greate idea, however let’s push to make the skills are balanced this will help encourage the players play again.

This is greate idea, however let’s push to make the skills are balanced this will help encourage the players play again.

You can try to look for changelogs if you want to see. This thread is to help encourage players to donate to help server maintain and pay the expenses. This is not for pvp related issues. If you have found something OP with the skills, you can try to create a separate thread so that all of players are welcome to debate.

You can try to look for changelogs if you want to see. This thread is to help encourage players to donate to help server maintain and pay the expenses. This is not for pvp related issues. If you have found something OP with the skills, you can try to create a separate thread so that all of players are welcome to debate.

^ this. There is no point in balancing or adding new features if the server is not generating enough donations to pay for its expenses.

Regardless of that fact though, i have not stopped fixing bugs and balancing skills as you can see by our changelogs.

The skill balancing section is pretty empty right now, feel free to post on it if you found skills or items that need further balancing

http://www.playdreamerro.com/forums/index.php?/forum/73-skills-item-balancing/

Bought 5 boxes with my life savings lol and got the following:

Blade of Black Dragon

Crimson Valkyrie Helm

Bat Ring
Honey Bee Hat

Ghost Master Hat

Not bad  :th_heh:  :th_heh:  :th_heh:

Blade of Black Dragon

Crimson Valkyrie Helm

Bat Ring

Honey Bee Hat

Ghost Master Hat

I got more than what you expected. /gg BUT my real life money FLIES AWAY LIKE ITS NOTHING BUT A TISSUE PAPER BLOWN BY THE WIND. HAHAHAHAHA

Blade of Black Dragon

Crimson Valkyrie Helm

Bat Ring

Honey Bee Hat

Ghost Master Hat

I was rolling on the floor laughing when I read the life savings part :’D.. at least you got a ton of good items out of your life savings!

$$$ gone in a matter of minutes.. This is dangerous :D

While everyone is rushing to buy dtok im just here stocking up on cheap items everyone is selling..

Edited by FARMNKILL