The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

Fallen Angel

Fix the problem with captcha please

Question

Hi anyone else haing problems with captcha in v4p? cause i vote all days and i can't receive votes cause captchas are broken or something...

Actualy i have the intention to vote for our server with a one broken captcha it can't be possible fix it please tnx.

9 answers to this question

How are the capchas broken? They are external websites which we have no control over if the capchas are broken but i have not had any issues with the capchas.

Might want to try a different browser, maybe google chrome or firefox? Turning off any ad block or disabling from the vote page?

Otherwise, take a screenshot of the capcha error you speak off and post the link on this topic

where you from? if PH are you using ULTERA? if yes.. your provider might be the problem.. also suffer that problem when i was ULTERA website are not recognizing captchas even you entered it.

How are the capchas broken? They are external websites which we have no control over if the capchas are broken but i have not had any issues with the capchas.

Might want to try a different browser, maybe google chrome or firefox? Turning off any ad block or disabling from the vote page?

Otherwise, take a screenshot of the capcha error you speak off and post the link on this topic

Ill try different browser and if is not working ill SS tnx haze  :th_no1:

where you from? if PH are you using ULTERA? if yes.. your provider might be the problem.. also suffer that problem when i was ULTERA website are not recognizing captchas even you entered it.

Idunno  waht is utera  :th_omg: but may is a problem with my browser like haze is saying tnx coma