The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Valentines Event 2018

valentines.png

The season of Love and Friendship has arrived to DreamerRO!
Get your farming gear ready and start collecting the limited edition Valentine Headgears!

Although Valentines Day is only 1 day out of the month of February, we still consider it to be a very special holiday. For this reason, we have implemented a mini seasonal event to celebrate this wonderful day.

If you visit the city of love, Jawaii, you will notice that there are some monsters roaming around causing havoc. The Valentine Assistant is rewarding our Dreamers with 1 Valentine Coin for each monster they kill. These coins can be used to purchase the Valentine Exclusive items.

Since we love our Dreamers, we are giving you all the chance to get your hands on powerful donation-like valentine items in exchange for your hard work at ridding the city of these pesky monsters. 

4_F_WANDERER.gif

You can find the Valentine Assistant at Jawaii 205 290

In addition to the Valentine Headgears, you also have the chance to capture the monsters that roam Jawaii during the Valentine Event. These monsters offer beneficial bonuses when they become loyal, so capturing them is encouraged!

Valentine_Mobs.png

Enraged Rose:

enragedrose.png

• Loots up to 20 items
  • When Loyal: Hit + 150, All Stats +15

Furious Hair Roller:

roller.png

• Loots up to 20 items
  • When Loyal: MaxHP + 3%, All Stats +10

Killer Cosmetic:

cosmetic.png

• Loots up to 20 items
  • When Loyal: Attack + 100, All Stats +10

Valentineheadg.png

We are working on the previews for our Valentine Headgear Collection. Please check back in a few hours to see the previews, or check them in-game by speaking with the Valentine Assistant :)

24ox36e.jpg
Fluffy Pink Scarf

28bws8y.jpg
Memories of Love

o05u91.jpg
Flying Chocolate

28hjspw.jpg
Melting Heart

mip35s.jpg
Lovely Wings

110isjm.jpg
Blue Valentines Balloon

4lli7c.jpg
Valentines Angel Wings

1zlycg8.jpg
Valentine Fashion Cap

311x43p.jpg
Valentine Heart Ring

2nbt82s.jpg
Bubbly Blush

ncibsl.jpg
Floating Valentines Balloons

110x1fb.jpg
Heart Beanie

2d85em1.jpg
Loving Kitty Scarf

bi8b3m.jpg
Heart Earmuffs

2lzybc.jpg
Heart Sunglasses

11t0pxl.jpg
Spinning Hearts

vd2vqh.jpg
Heart Hat

91jr4w.jpg
Heart_Scarf

t8q13n.jpg
Heart Wings

95oo7o.jpg
Valentines_Set

4_F_PINKWOMAN.gif

Valentine Gifter
Located at Jawaii 205 295

You can send gifts to your lover or your best friends by using the services provided by the Valentine Gifter NPC for a small fee of 50M Zeny.

How Does it Work?

1. The NPC will first ask for your friend's character name. Any character on that account will be able to pick up the gift.
  2. The NPC will ask you to enter the item ID of the item you want to send as a gift. (must be tradeable and be in your inventory. Cards/Refine and Enchants will be removed)
  3. The NPC will ask the quantity of the items you want to send as a gift. (Example: 10x Ygg Berries)
  4. The NPC will ask you to enter a message to go along with the gift. (Example: Happy Valentines Day my lovely friend!)
  5. The NPC will ask whether you want to send the gift anonymously or sign using your character's name.

FAQ.png

• You can use any character to participate in this event.
  • The Valentine Event is scheduled to run until Sunday February 25, 2018.
  • There are no future phases, rare release or raffle for this event.
  • The Valentine Collection can be found at the Donation Mall for those with limited time to play.

I thought it will be quest items lol, already prepared for it..ok lets start farming haha.

ATK+200? Do you know how much that is lol

ATK+200? Do you know how much that is lol

Its a typo. Should be +100 like Halloween's one eyed goblin.

One quick question.

For Loving Kitty Scarf, it says here "add a 10% chance to heal 8% of the damage dealt to the enemy". Does this include magic damage?

^I don't think there is an effect yet that gives like a damage-dealt percentage heal with magic attacks yet. So it probably works like Creed, etc.

OH MY GOSHHH  !!

GM HaZe please give us more time plz .

These days is the time to celebrate Chinese New Year dun have enouf time to farm LOL

Chinese gamers r damn busy these days for celebrating .

Let it last for 2 weeks plz :P

My mining operations are suspended again.

Mobs in Jawaii need to be reset occasionally just like in Christmas city, some mobs are still getting stuck in some unreachable tiles. For example: underwater, near one of the ships.

Boss Haze, happy Valentine's day 2018,

======

Solved

======

Wish everyone a wonderful 2018 Valentine's day.

Edited by priestheal

haze ... whether the number of tokens in the head gear exchange will change at any time during event? like x-mas 2017 event yesterday

GM what is the pet food for tamed monsters?

oh nevermind its Yggdrasil Berry

Edited by art

Tamming items fail, so it's a 550 monster kill streak wasted... They should be dropped by the mobs. Lower the amount of tokens per item or add tamming items in monsters.

Already wasted 2 tamming items... -1

Edited by PattyAnn

haze ... whether the number of tokens in the head gear exchange will change at any time during event? like x-mas 2017 event yesterday

No, the prices are not expected to change.

Tamming items fail, so it's a 550 monster kill streak wasted... They should be dropped by the mobs. Lower the amount of tokens per item or add tamming items in monsters.

Already wasted 2 tamming items... -1

Lol! New mobs, new items and free donation like headgears for something people can farm in less than a day but you want to -1 the event because you failed to tame the monsters? When did you become so toxic?! Anyway, thanks for joining, im sure others are apreciative and enjoying the event we prepared.

:th_omg:  As usual I make a coment and it's seen as toxicity. I appreciate the event but as usual it has several unbalanced things. If holiday events are made for players to gear up freely it'd be nice that they don't spend too much time killing the mobs remember no one plays 24/7 :) No respect for veterans as usual :'( take my coments into consieration i'm one of the very lefts from 2008 I've seen the server grow and die so... Still love you, my forum and server reputation is hated fo saying this as they are.

:th_lv:

Small map + aoe skills.. its kinda messy when there are more than three ppl farming :<

I hope this valentines event will be back at quest items even fewer headgears..atleast not this hard.. its ok if this was Christmass Holloween and Easter. But valentines?? Huhu

Just make it 3days event but quest items only.

I hope this valentines event will be back at quest items even fewer headgears..atleast not this hard.. its ok if this was Christmass Holloween and Easter. But valentines?? Huhu

Just make it 3days event but quest items only.

8000 tokens / (1200 to 1400 tokens / hour) = 5,7 to 6,7 hours for a Donation effect item sounds quite fair to me. The only problem with this event, is that there are many new Donation-like gears, but we are given only 11 days to collect them all.

8000 tokens / (1200 to 1400 tokens / hour) = 5,7 to 6,7 hours for a Donation effect item sounds quite fair to me. The only problem with this event, is that there are many new Donation-like gears, but we are given only 11 days to collect them all.

Thats a fully geared computation, I dont have Mercury relic and my best farm so far is 8oo / hour and I only got 3 hours to play in the evening but only 2 hours to farm 1600v.coins×10days =16k and maybe put super duper extra effort for 20k to get the set.