The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More

i saw this when i was searching mid rate servers in rms.. lmao who made this?

Wc5CAf0.png

h53ToRC.png

3y6fjFT.png

Marketing at its best.

That banner gets 300% more clicks than its “normal” counter parts lol

Marketing at its best.

That banner gets 300% more clicks than its “normal†counter parts lol

i literally loled out when i saw this even the dogs started barking... :th_heh:  :th_heh:

although isnt this abit offensive to midrate servers? i saw it on thier page btw im not surprised if someone from other servers will qq about this 

i literally loled out when i saw this even the dogs started barking... :th_heh:  :th_heh:

although isnt this abit offensive to midrate servers? i saw it on thier page btw im not surprised if someone from other servers will qq about this 

It's a fact lol. Good mid rates are non existent right now...as they offer the same as low rates and they die after a few months because of lack of end game content (which we do not lack).

What ya doing looking at MR listing ehh ??? Just kidding lol.

Anyways, the banner itself its hosted on Ratemyserver and was approved by the administrator of the site personally. It's just a fierce marketing tactic but it gives good results so far. We own all 5 ad banners in the Mid Rate section because we are already ranked #1 on the high rate section and its unnecessary to advertise there. The goal is to pull players that do not know they are looking for a High rate to try us :) the ones looking for a high rate will probably already find us easily and try us.

If admins of mid rate servers don't like the banner, that's their problem not ours lol. Most of them use much dirtier tactics like using vote bots to increase their ranking on the topsites.

It's a very shitty move in my opinion.

Nova (2k+ population, LR server) should post a banner on HR list saying the same shit ... imagine the butthurt.

Also, if middle rates are dead then why does Limit have more population than this server ? LOL

p.s. I will prolly be banned soon, again, for the 432949235th time. Good thing making another account lasts less than 10 seconds.

cheers

Edited by Panchaea V

It's a very shitty move in my opinion.

A lot less shittier than what most other servers do such as fake/bot votes on topsites and DDOS competitor servers. Such as ours that has been getting attacked for the last week.

Nova (2k+ population, LR server) should post a banner on HR list saying the same shit ... imagine the butthurt.

Also, if middle rates are dead then why does Limit have more population than this server ? LOL

p.s. I will prolly be banned soon, again, for the 432949235th time. Good thing making another account lasts less than 10 seconds.

cheers

Limit fakes half their population and probably one of the biggest botters of votes on topsites. No evidence of ddos but it wouldnt be below them. They also got rid of old donators points to force them to donate again and other shady stuff

A lot less shittier than what most other servers do such as fake/bot votes on topsites and DDOS competitor servers. Such as ours that has been getting attacked for the last week.

Limit fakes half their population and probably one of the biggest botters of votes on topsites. No evidence of ddos but it wouldnt be below them. They also got rid of old donators points to force them to donate again and other shady stuff

Wow, you actually replied to me normally instead of outright banning me, this is an improvement. For this reason alone I won't keep pushing the matter.