The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
FARMNKILL

Forge sucess rate

Question

haze can you check forge success rate of Pure oridecon.. its says 40% but i think its lower now? maybe same rate as P.elu or maybe lower

9 answers to this question

Yes please check Boss Haze, i have 65pcs ori frag tried to forge evry 30mins and got nothing..really nothing all failed with 27% success chance.That bad luck sucks. Harder than MVP cards. Lol

lol the same. i think it has been lowered, but there was no notification in the changelog that it was changed. Let's see.....

There is no ninja nerf.

The base success rate is 25% and can reach up to 40% depending on the Mineral Forging Skill level.

There is no ninja nerf.

The base success rate is 25% and can reach up to 40% depending on the Mineral Forging Skill level.

yea for sure ive already maxed out my master forger so i should get 40% chance to forge it.. but what ive noticed all my my forging attempt on P ori failed can you check haze if there is problem in forging script for this item?