The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More

Hi! First of all happy gaming to all DRO players hope everyone is doing good...

Well its just that a lot of Newbie Players in DRO are mostly GX ive noticed that most of them are frustrated doing PVP/Joining BG because of the  damage and the skill of GX specialy the the NEW POISONS of GX is USELESS or too fast to use. 

I hope a GM notice this post so that something can be done about GX Class coz the way i see it GX class is getiing less actions on

WOE/BG because they are getting useless ATM only a few full geared GX is playing WOE/BG and hope to revive the class to newbies for them to enjoy there time playin...

Dont play GX, it has been nerfed to the level not worth playing anymore, play wiz/sorc if you want to go pvp which you will later on. (sg,meteor,lov,repeat)---> easy kill

Grimtooth build (hiding and grim) (gay as fuck gameplay)

SBK build (no shield, so yolo al the way)

Status build (good luck getting close to them)

Play GX for mvping cause no matter how good your gear is, you will not survive in pvp. You will be food for life <3

Ps : I am quitting my GX soon ;-)

I am pretty confident GX having good dmgs on all skills. But maybe as u stated the poison buff gone too fast. You may do a thread about it at skill Balancing thread.

I am pretty confident GX having good dmgs on all skills. But maybe as u stated the poison buff gone too fast. You may do a thread about it at skill Balancing thread.

Damage is not as good as you think, it lacks range, dps and survivability. Which will bring frustration for a newbie to continue playing GX.

Go for magic class, its OP.

that my point gx now a days are obsolete its on good use is for event farming i hope gm will take notice of it cause mostly of newbies now a days goes for assasin class but end up not playin for they got frustrated for the class

Tbh, since renewal this server in general (the buff/nerf) have been in favor on Range specific classes (Ranger) + Mages (WL+Sorc)... =I so many other class are getting left behind in term of being able to sustain against Range class and Mage class. Damage-wise they are quite balanced but tankiness....The tankiness, you can see clear as day that one class can tank for days while the other just get melt even with full redux+resist gear.

i hope Master Haze give notice to this cause new players coming in are GX class roaming around Caspen city always asking what to do just to find out that thier char class is nerf..

One more thing that kill Gx is due to items that give HIT passive dodge is useless.

Gx problem = to do high damage you need 2 handed ( no shield )

And it make gx easy to kill.

For now the best skill is grimtooth with limited range

And its easily unhide by any job

Other skill is not too good

Others job only need 1 handed to do OP damage

so can use a shield and more tanky

Anyone in the Server got a samurai set using their main GX?

Edited by Th3mak3r

GX doesn't have any place in the current PvP meta in this server except being a MVP Hunter or a Breaker and after the cris not stacking anymore.

The only solution this server has to to make gx viable is to:

Turn ripclaw into 1 handed weapon but nerf grimtooth and meteor assault since these skills damage are being boosted by katar.

or

Leave ripclaw as it is but boost the demi human resist up to 20% at level 3 and get rid of the level 4's hit rate boost like its a total garbage (This also applies to every elite weapon's level 4 effect that boosts hit instead of something else like who even came up with this idea? do you even know how pvp works in this server?)

GX ain't doing much anymore. 

Missing the actions where Lau, Anti, The Fame, Ezee, Limin, Mark, Bryan(Brien Cross), Possessed, C|aw, and etc. left in my memory. huhu #feelsbadman

i hope someday gx can be revive its one of the unique class also a fave for newbies like me...

GX has lost its :

- PD

- Flee

- Damage

- Cris Stacking

- %cards do not work with some skill

- Thana does not work with some skill

- Current meta with 45 balanced def = good luck

- If you use katar it means no shield = 2 seconds food, (/bing/bang 3 seconds food)

- If you use 1 Equinox 1 shield = shitty damage =3 seconds food, use 2 equinox = decent damage but back to 2 seconds food

- Broken range formula with Equinox is still counting dex instead of str

We all can only hope there is a light by the end of the tunnel but to revive a class that has been fucked to the absolute fucking level. Well.. I can only pray..

crazy idea what if katar is one hand weapon hahaha

then there will be alot of Gx for sure :th_heh:

1-Hand Katar is OP

Katar+Shield on 3rd WoE, spam rolling cutter + Creed = OP

I think, HaZe need to buff Soulbreaker damage again. indeed it was OP before but HaZe reduce the damage too much since Soul Breaker is a pure ATK based damage (thana and %card wont affect).

My suggestion is:

1. Make Soulbreaker works with Thanatos Card, just like pre-renewal (just like how spiral pierce currently)

OR

2. Buff Soul Breaker damage about 15-20%

i mainly Gx at pvp n woe as Grimtooth type user , i agree about the duration buff time for 3rd poison effect is too fast and sometimes , i dont know this is only happen to me or anyother Gx player who use /bangbang and /bingbing + backslide at pvp , sometime when i use backslide too fast and die while use /bangbang or /bingbing i got GE, it happened already since Pre-Renewal , ( i use /q1 for backslide btw ) before i use /q1 i got ge while using Backslide .

Buff Buff Buff

GX doesn't have any place in the current PvP meta in this server except being a MVP Hunter or a Breaker and after the cris not stacking anymore.

The only solution this server has to to make gx viable is to:

Turn ripclaw into 1 handed weapon but nerf grimtooth and meteor assault since these skills damage are being boosted by katar.

or

Leave ripclaw as it is but boost the demi human resist up to 20% at level 3 and get rid of the level 4's hit rate boost like its a total garbage (This also applies to every elite weapon's level 4 effect that boosts hit instead of something else like who even came up with this idea? do you even know how pvp works in this server?)

This opinion is good and reasonable~

Bump..

Please have a look at this thread @Sadie

This class needs a lot of tweaks to perform in current meta, cheers..

Class specific buff and skill changes won't be done by me but by our admin It's hard to do changes based only on my own opinion considering my lack of knowledge in PVP. The best I could is to reduce our admins work and share my opinion regarding theml based on my observation.

Consultants would probably be able to help you with PvP related stuffs but too bad cuz everyones either gone for good or inactive l0l

Gx had rebalance in official server maybe coming updates in DRO  this will happen the double attack critical was included in the update including the New job SOUL REAPER AND STAR EMPEROR...

Edited by GhostAlpha1

Like Libra said-

Leave ripclaw as it is but boost the demi human resist up to 20% at level 3

Edited by Th3mak3r
  • Downvote 1