The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Easter Event 2018 - [Phase 3]

In the Christmas and Valentine events, i could at least find and hit something,

but this Easter event i could spent minutes on a map or jump to another map and find nothing T.T.

Could you bring back the Christmas and Valentine event method for the Easter event, thank you.

Just put them in the shortcut list its easy ..just a matter of practice and your good to go..and just go to the maps where less trees then spam jump.

In the Christmas and Valentine events, i could at least find and hit something,

but this Easter event i could spent minutes on a map or jump to another map and find nothing T.T.

Could you bring back the Christmas and Valentine event method for the Easter event, thank you.

You are also being rewarded more coins and raffle tickets than normal. Such as 25~100 coins per easter egg instead of 1 per monster. Also, 2% chance of getting a raffle ticket instead of 0.01%-0.02% as it typically worked on previous events. Also, a 10% chance to get a free fortune headgear chest every 10 minutes it's huge...The chance of getting a rare out of those chests is quite good.

Hello Admin Haze. Why my Warlock can't kill the Easter Egg now? With Bolts and Storm Gust. But earlier I can defeat these eggs with the said skills.

Hello Admin Haze. Why my Warlock can't kill the Easter Egg now? With Bolts and Storm Gust. But earlier I can defeat these eggs with the said skills.

They should take 1 damage from all sources.

Thank you so much dear Admin Haze. You're the best. You helped me by showing it on game. Thank you so much. More power and please lets vote and support the server ^~^

Just put them in the shortcut list its easy ..just a matter of practice and your good to go..and just go to the maps where less trees then spam jump.

There are a few things  the you must do to try to get an egg:

1. You first have to type @ee (or shrotcut list) to bring up the pop up window and look throught 3 pages of maps for eggs availability.

2. You then have to type @warp to the map where you "think" the eggs are still there.

3. When you reached that map, you start to jump hoping to find the eggs.

4. Type @mobsearch xxxx (shortcut list) to make sure any eggs area available.

5. No guarantee you would get an egg even if you have all the above as other players would there too.

Whereas during Christmas, Valentine (or Halloween) event, it was really fun to catch the mobs.

Now you get more disappointments with the unknow if the eggs would still be there.

Thanks for the event, please do consider to add new items as more players attracted to join and hopefully more profit gained from selling new gears in donation credits. :th_thx::th_lv:

There are a few things  the you must do to try to get an egg:

1. You first have to type @ee (or shrotcut list) to bring up the pop up window and look throught 3 pages of maps for eggs availability.

2. You then have to type @warp to the map where you "think" the eggs are still there.

3. When you reached that map, you start to jump hoping to find the eggs.

4. Type @mobsearch xxxx (shortcut list) to make sure any eggs area available.

5. No guarantee you would get an egg even if you have all the above as other players would there too.

Whereas during Christmas, Valentine (or Halloween) event, it was really fun to catch the mobs.

Now you get more disappointments with the unknow if the eggs would still be there.

After 5 years of the same concept, we received feedback that players were tired of the same thing. Also, I'm not sure how much fun it is to catch the mobs since there were usually 10+ mobs around you in any place, so you can farm mobs without even paying attention or putting any effort.

The new concept forces players to actually pay attention, takes them to multiple maps, and challenges them to find and kill eggs before others do. On top of that, they get rewarded a lot more for that effort so it balances out.

At the end of the day not everyone is supposed to like the new concept. Its possible many are used to getting spoon fed and getting seasonal rewards with minimal effort. Others might be enjoying the new concept and the fact that they actually have to put effort to get the rewards now. All players are different and like different things. We felt it was time to do something a bit different, that's all. It's okay if you don't like it. 

Tip: Don't pick the map with the most eggs as that will mean a lot more users will go there. Go to the maps with 1-2 eggs alive and hardest to type and you will have better chances of the eggs still being there when you get there.

Wtf are you that Lazy? Well we do all have differences like our opinions so yeah goodluck.

What if the magic easter egg is killed at 10:19, will it respawn at 10:20?

What if the magic easter egg is killed at 10:19, will it respawn at 10:20?

Yes. Even if the egg that spawned at :10 is not killed, another will spawn at :20

I have one concern for now. Many players are arguing to each other when they got ks'ed. I think the time has come to implement @noks or to officially announced that KS'ing is allowed. Thankss ~ More power ~ ^~^

Hoping that KS'ing is not allowed for the sake of us the newbie that doesn't have the item or equips to go toe to toe with the veterans.. 

In case it is allowed.. nothing we can do but to accept it.. :)

I appreciate the event its a lot more fair and fun. The only problem is the new damage, if possible please activate the ks protection for newbies. I can hardly kill 1 egg without some geared player coming and 2 shotting it with massive amount of spells

Dear Admin Haze. I noticed that the Magical Easter Egg can be ks too because I already damage 85-90% and someone goes in and he got the kill. I think last hit wins? Thank you and sorry for disturbing.

I didnt even prepare for the right equips but i can kill all eggs in less than a second...i dont know why are you getting k'sd ..are you not in 195atsp? if your warlock with returners set with 500int your good to go.

I didnt even prepare for the right equips but i can kill all eggs in less than a second...i dont know why are you getting k'sd ..are you not in 195atsp? if your warlock with returners set with 500int your good to go.

Warlocks are not effective anymore. Haze just gave plant-type defence for the eggs. (takes 1 damage from all hits). The problem is that whoever made the last hit instead of whoever dealt the most damage is given the credit for killing the egg.

Warlocks are not effective anymore. Haze just gave plant-type defence for the eggs. (takes 1 damage from all hits). The problem is that whoever made the last hit instead of whoever dealt the most damage is given the credit for killing the egg.

O.o awts thats why..now i know..ty

is this suggestion possible? how about adding fortune headgear chest in normal easter eggs but like 0.5% chance for the newbie that can't hunt the magical easter egg?

is this suggestion possible? how about adding fortune headgear chest in normal easter eggs but like 0.5% chance for the newbie that can't hunt the magical easter egg?

There is nothing stopping a "newbie" from killing a magical easter egg, so no. Fortune Headgear Chests are EXTREMELY valuable and not something that should  be given out easily as if they were free cookies.

There is nothing stopping a "newbie" from killing a magical easter egg, so no. Fortune Headgear Chests are EXTREMELY valuable and not something that should  be given out easily as if they were free cookies.

Yeah, I agree with that. As painstaking as it is to get one, if everyone had one it would be useless. haha

maybe a group of guys wants the previous mechanics back beacause they can use bots to farm for them. But with the new mechanics now they can't. I still like the new one hoping other events will have a twist in them. +99999999999999999999999999999999