The forums have recently been upgraded to a newer version. Please bear with us while we bring back our custom features and tweak our skin to our liking.

Thank you and enjoy!

• Chatbox

You don't have permission to chat.
    Load More
HaZe

Easter Event 2018 - [Phase 3]

I think the kill stealing situation is getting out of hand, i played yesterday and today and the kill stealers all laughed at the

victims for crying and whining having their eggs ripped off.

(i didn't scr-shoot the long lengthy ridicule chat messages )  

So again this event is about players with better gears that can hit faster.

I would like to suggest to have the eggs HP to simply just be 1~3 hp

and let every player has the joy of finding the eggs and enjoy this Easter event.

Thank you.

All eggs are free for all. It would be too easy to just find eggs and instantly kill them and on to the next egg, considering how many eggs there. As you mentioned, if we wanted them to be first one to find them, they would have 1 hp.

The last hitter gets the loot. We want to see people fight and compete for the same egg to see who gets the last hit because it adds another layer of difficulty and thrill.

Is it frustating? Only if you keep seeing the eggs as finders keepers.

I said it once and ill say it again. There are 30 maps and 50 eggs. Go to a map with the least eggs and hardest map name instead of the one with the most eggs and you may have less competition there.

GM Haze for the Magic Easter Egg can you change the spawn time like 10 to 12mins per spawn? thanks

GM Haze for the Magic Easter Egg can you change the spawn time like 10 to 12mins per spawn? thanks

The spawn time foe magic easter eggs is already 10 min, im not sure what you are proposing to be honest

All eggs are free for all. It would be too easy to just find eggs and instantly kill them and on to the next egg, considering how many eggs there. As you mentioned, if we wanted them to be first one to find them, they would have 1 hp.

The last hitter gets the loot. We want to see people fight and compete for the same egg to see who gets the last hit because it adds another layer of difficulty and thrill.

Is it frustating? Only if you keep seeing the eggs as finders keepers.

I said it once and ill say it again. There are 30 maps and 50 eggs. Go to a map with the least eggs and hardest map name instead of the one with the most eggs and you may have less competition there.

Honestly, I stopped hunting the eggs when I got my 1st Dro raffle ticket. I intend to buy coins from newbies, but I see many veterans kill the eggs as fast as lightning. They also get many tickets. How lucky they are!

Haze, I know you have your reason to keep the rule, but we, as a newbie or just simply a noob, have our thought as well for qq-ing and begging you for an action.

I partially agree the last hitter gets the loot will make the game more competetive, but just when they hit the egg on the same time. What if you see the egg first and you damage it 90% but bump, someone has the f*cking lucky last hit, and get all the loot? Then he laughs at your face? I bet newbies suffer this situation more than anyone else. If Im not wrong, the purpose of the event is to have something for everyone to enjoy, right? So I will enjoy the feeling being ks-ed and laughed at my face.

Hunting in maps with the least eggs and hardest map name. It's good idea but just to avoid egg steal killing. When the pros have a lot of coins and tickets, we struggle to find the last 1-2 egg in the hardest map name. It's really hard, even impossible for us to exchange an event item. I know nothing is easy to achieve and we have to spend time for it. But is it too difficult for an event or a game, where we come for relaxing after stressful work?

I understand and strongly appreciate your effort to make an event for us. I just share my thought as a noob joining in the event. No matter you keep the rule or make a change, I still repsect your decision.

Edited by animal30

The spawn time foe magic easter eggs is already 10 min, im not sure what you are proposing to be honest

Sorry didnt explain it clear well im proposing if you can make it spawn in random like between :10 to :12mins. Thanks

Honestly, I stopped hunting the eggs when I got my 1st Dro raffle ticket. I intend to buy coins from newbies, but I see many veterans kill the eggs as fast as lightning. They also get many tickets. How lucky they are!

Haze, I know you have your reason to keep the rule, but we, as a newbie or just simply a noob, have our thought as well for qq-ing and begging you for an action.

I partially agree the last hitter gets the loot will make the game more competetive, but just when they hit the egg on the same time. What if you see the egg first and you damage it 90% but bump, someone has the f*cking lucky last hit, and get all the loot? Then he laughs at your face? I bet newbies suffer this situation more than anyone else. If Im not wrong, the purpose of the event is to have something for everyone to enjoy, right? So I will enjoy the feeling being ks-ed and laughed at my face.

Hunting in maps with the least eggs and hardest map name. It's good idea but just to avoid egg steal killing. When the pros have a lot of coins and tickets, we struggle to find the last 1-2 egg in the hardest map name. It's really hard, even impossible for us to exchange an event item. I know nothing is easy to achieve and we have to spend time for it. But is it too difficult for an event or a game, where we come for relaxing after stressful work?

I understand and strongly appreciate your effort to make an event for us. I just share my thought as a noob joining in the event. No matter you keep the rule or make a change, I still repsect your decision.

I agree with this, i am noob and newbie also even i cant buy like some items that have auto cast skill like MERCURY ACCESSORIES, and a HEAD GEAR THAT HAVE AUTO SKILL that some OP used, How can we compite with dis situation,im always bulsh8 of those GCross that they show up and kill the egg that i hit in about 1more minute already and they bumb to last hit and they got the loots? I think its not fair for us as a newbie and dosnt have item like they have, im so upset and if this cimpetion is for us? I think its for OP only that can afford to buy equipment before the event is end,

Maybe much better to make the egg 1hit to evrybody, so that is really fair for evrybody and even the noob or newbies, if u can see , all hunters of eggs are old player and they have ability to kill it like 3seconds, and you cant see any newbies or noob that hunting it, because of that happen , they hit in about 1min already to got some coin but somebody arrive and last hit it very quick, and thats why all newbies and player have no gear that they have ,they loose ther hope to hunt because of that situation ,

At the beginning of the event, the eggs can be killed with 1 magic hit. This was changed maybe because it is prone to abuse. One player can just have a bot character that just jumps and casts a magic skill.

What is stopping a newbie from completing the Rainy Cloud headgear quest or collecting items that auto cast skills? You are all acting like killing an egg that deals no damage to you and takes 1 damage from all sources requires OP equipment that takes months to obtain. Its not the case. Dedicate a day to collecting equipment that will help you in the event and enjoy the rest of the event if its bothering you that much.

You are getting 25-100 coins per egg and the respawn is instant. Make it have 1 Hp and we will have people collecting thousands of easter coins every hour. The prices are capped at 32k each and we need to leave room open for OP items and their prices.

You can say, “then reduce the coins per egg!” The case will be the same as the current. You will be making the same amount of coins in the same amount of time because the current rate is taking into consideration the competition factor.

You are getting 25-100 coins per egg and the respawn is instant. Make it have 1 Hp and we will have people collecting thousands of easter coins every hour. The prices are capped at 32k each and we need to leave room open for OP items and their prices.

1.  I have tested on a map the egg respawn is not instant.

( and it is not as easy as anyone thinks of finding an egg)

2. From the event,  the egg supply is definitely much lesser than the hunting players.

If the egg have 1 HP, it would not be easy for people  to collect thousands of easter coins every hour

because there would be many players, newbies on each map, and again...

repeat ...it is not as easy as anyone thinks of finding an egg.

3.  Getting 25 - 100 coins per egg, does that mean the Easter items would cost the same

as Valentine items at 8000 coins?

or they would cost much much more like  20k, 30k , 32k coins for each Easter items?

Thank you.

(Boss, pls don't hate me T.T,  i'm just trying to give some feedbacks as a tester and observer. )

Edited by priestheal

1. I have tested on a map the egg respawn is not instant.

( and it is not as easy as anyone thinks of finding an egg)

2. From the event, the egg supply is definitely much lesser than the hunting players.

If the egg have 1 HP, it would not be easy for people to collect thousands of easter coins every hour

because there would be many players, newbies on each map, and again...

repeat ...it is not as easy as anyone thinks of finding an egg.

3. Getting 25 - 100 coins per egg, does that mean the Easter items would cost the same

as Valentine items at 8000 coins?

or they would cost much much more like 20k, 30k , 32k coins for each Easter items?

Thank you.

(Boss, pls don't hate me T.T, i'm just trying to give some feedbacks as a tester and observer. )

1. The egg spawn instant its just in the other map.

Sorry didnt explain it clear well im proposing if you can make it spawn in random like between :10 to :12mins. Thanks

How if cannt hit by magic and only physical but its not like too long to kill like that, some newbies like me, if u know, to kill 1 egg is about 1min or more, the problem is somebody bump and join to hit and they got the loots that newbies work, its really unfair and they lol with u ,

for Event Farming Equips / Char i would Suggest for new use GX/Ranger because as far i know this class is best suited for the event

for equips  for gx i use rainycloud headgear for weapon 2 elem swrd 2haiti bebe card you can put 1pheeroni and baphomet card

2 mutant dragon card.

for armor haiti card coz it also gives a combo to haiti bebe card, for man2 put kasa card, den for acce use alchemy gloves then put gazeti card

Actually dont change the egg hp def etc, just keep it like this. The problem is last hit mechanic.

I am a newbie myself so i understand the feeling of being ksed and i have been tru this a lot.

Who would think this event is enjoyable if you keep getting ksed, you put your effort to find and crack those eggs for minutes then some geared dude saw you at the very last moment and bam! he got the kills, congratulations you just wasted your time and thats for only 1 occasion.

To find the eggs itself is difficult already like i have to squint my eyes just to check them because it was hidden in the bush or under a tree and yet we have to be more cautious

for another player stealing the last hit.

To make it fair just change the loot mechanic from "last hit" to "more damage".

The geared veteran kill the egg faster so they likely get more coin than most of us newbs but thats ok compared at the current moment when they can ks others and get even more from this behaviour.

Edited by ravelika

Thats why im suggesting to change the spawn time to random to make it harder but more chances to others.

love this easter event ... so challenging keep it up +10000000000

Yeah, this is the situation where the veterans will 100% benefit and not the newbies(although probably im not in that category anymore). I can kill an egg with 8-10 secs and to that time someone who have better equipment can ks it from me. The worst experience that I have is, if I manage to kill 1-2 eggs in the same map someone will go there and continuously jump, and then when I finally found and start to hit the egg that guy will come to me and ks the egg. This happen to me 2 or 3 times. I highly hope this is just a coincidence but I think that it is much easier to search for a player hitting an egg than the egg itself. 

I suggest if you dealt atleast 60% damage to an egg you can get like a portion or half of the token of the killer's token received. Also I hope the price of the easter equipments won't be 10k+ easter token per piece. xD wishful thinking

What is stopping a newbie from completing the Rainy Cloud headgear quest or collecting items that auto cast skills? You are all acting like killing an egg that deals no damage to you and takes 1 damage from all sources requires OP equipment that takes months to obtain. Its not the case. Dedicate a day to collecting equipment that will help you in the event and enjoy the rest of the event if its bothering you that much.

You can say, “then reduce the coins per egg!†The case will be the same as the current. You will be making the same amount of coins in the same amount of time because the current rate is taking into consideration the competition factor.

I think its the ice scale, you can kill ktullanux x1 every character(if im not mistaken) and it will take them at least 3b if they want to gain it via mvp hunter... If they are just starting it will get them 3-4 days to get 3b(if they focused on zeph quest)... unless there are other way... I wasted 2b from mvp hunter lol xD